Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (44934 Views)

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by ebukajay184: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Fani-Kayode Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He Will Lead Nigeria (Photos, Video)

IgbereTV reports that the Lagos state Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) told Femi Fani-Kayode that he would someday rule Nigeria if he remained humble.

He made this pronouncement on Sunday, 29 August, 2020, at the occasion of Bishop Isaac Idahosa's celebration of 31 years in ministry, in Lagos.

The controversial politician went on his knees to claim the pronouncement by the pastor. The Ministers subsequently joined hands to pray for the former minister.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJiR70roMnQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1363123/fani-kayode-kneels-prayers-can-chairman-says-will-lead-nigeria-photos-video/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nadaken: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Lol, as journalists don take his oxygen, religion is next

But the guy takes advice that's why i like the crack head

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by SmartProf(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2020
He knelt down & raised his hands up thinking he was been prayed for, not knowing he was serving punishment indirectly... If God had a secretary who recieves prayer points for God's approval, this particular prayer point of him leading Nigeria would have been torn to shreds. He is already the head of his family so that's enough leadership.

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by ggirl4real: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerian Pastors contribute to corrupt practices of politicians when they refuse to condemn their corrupt acts because of fear of loosing financial support from these politicians.

333 Likes 26 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2020
In as much as it looks like a Fairy tale , I Have Seen an Learnt in life that the Ways of God are not the Ways of Men.

I Have Seen People who had nothing, Sacked and Confused but one Connection from God Catapulted them to Positions and Appointments ..

God Has always used the things that sound and look Foolish to Confront the so Called Wise of the Earth, That No Man will GLORY in Himself..

GOD Almighty is the Qualifier of the Unqualified..

GEJ was a Simple Lecturer in Uniport before He was brought into Politics during the Military reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Governor and President without Him being the Primary person being Elected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Comedian! All those who felt they know swore that He will never and can never be President..
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo
Today He is the President of the USA.

A Man that Bows before God Can Reach any Height!

Listen! If you wanna See God's Grace on your Life , Make yourself available to God and be Foolish to the World..

God Can Lift anybody at anytime and any where!

192 Likes 22 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Goke7: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerian Pastors contribute to corrupt practices of politicians when they refuse to condemn their corrupt acts because of fear of loosing financial support from these politicians.

that's why they afraid of CAMA, too many undercover atrocities

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by QuotaSystem: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Femi Fani Klown even went on his knees to "claim" the "prophecy" cheesy

That unhinged gutter mouth is not fit to govern a kindergarten class.

These "Pastors" should stop ridiculing the pulpit they stand on with such ridiculous pronouncements.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Goke7: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2020
so ffk has presidential ambition, no wonder he went on tour. I see now grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Israeljones(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Damage Control...
Untill Nigerians Start seeing religion as a tool Politicians use for their selfish gain then we will start talking abt moving this country 4ward

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by VirginFinder: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Dotherightthing:
In as much as it looks like a Ffairy tale , I Hhave Sseen an [sL][/s]learnt in life that the Wways of God are not the Wways of Mmen.

God Hhas always used the things that sound and look Ffoolish to Cconfront the so Ccalled Wwise of the Eearth, Tthat Nno Mman will GLORY in Hhimself..

GEJ was a Ssimple Llecturer in Uniport before Hhe was brought into Ppolitics during the Mmilitary reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Ggovernor and Ppresident without Hhim being the Pprimary person being Eelected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Ccomedian! All the Eexperienced swore that Hhe will never and can never be Ppresident..

If you wanna Ssee God's Ggrace on your Llife , Mmake yourself available to God and be Ffoolish to the Wworld..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by illicit(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
It's not by prayers....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Vado(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
He should do like Rochas & aim for the governorship seat.

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by techmo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by simpleseyi: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
I think the CAN meant one day FFK will rule Biafra.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by simpleseyi: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vado:
He should do like Rochas & aim for the governorship seat.

FFK cannot win Councillirship election in his home town Ife.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Most of them are USELESS...
The MOMENT you are RICH, Nigerian Pastors become automatically GULLIBLE. They NOSEDIVE at your decisions.
The CULPRITS of NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS are...
1. The PASTORS.
2. The POLITICIANS.
3. The PEOPLE of NIGERIA.
Please, ask me why I didn't add the IMAMS and the NATIVE DOCTORS...?

For almost 15 years now, I have deserted anything that has to do with the NIGERIAN CHURCH.
In fact, I never felt I was losing morals with each Sunday that passed in Nigeria without going to church back then.
At some point my Mother stopped disturbing me about it since my Life was even getting better than everyone else around me.

GOD is not a MAN...,that's why so many STUPID PRAYERS coming from Nigeria are not answered.
In Nigeria, you see a GUY who can't afford pairs of shoes or steady house rent praying for Private Jet.
U find a LADY who lives in a SQUALOR, praying for the Latest IPhone.
Those days Churches taught Morals.
Now we teach them Morals.

.....The LEADERS of any COUNTRY are always the product of that country.
What NIGERIA is today, is by the making of those residing in Nigeria and not outsiders.
U can't plant PEPPER and be expecting MANGO.
GOD Is not even aware of these Useless churches in Nigeria, in fact it irritates God.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by BlackfireX: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fani kayode lead Nigeria grin

But he is still better than MC oluomo the incoming Governor of Lagos state

3 Likes

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by yarimo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
between FFK and CAN chairman I don't know who is mad among them .

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
gbereTV reports that the Lagos state Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) told Femi Fani-Kayode that he would someday rule Nigeria if he remained humble.

I like the last paragraph "if he remained humble"

But it takes more than just staying humbled, to rule the country.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Olaolufred(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
When money determines the core of our callings, our prayers no longer need to follow Christ's model.
These pastors are disgracing their calling.
Remember how they prayed that GEJ win in 2015.
Does that mean God no longer answer prayers?
He does, but not gamers in robe trying to use God for their selfish greed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Golan007: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
In as much as it looks like a Fairy tale , I Have Seen an Learnt in life that the Ways of God are not the Ways of Men.

I Have Seen People who had nothing, Sacked and Confused but one Connection from God turned them to Billionaires..

God Has always used the things that sound and look Foolish to Confront the so Called Wise of the Earth, That No Man will GLORY in Himself..

GEJ was a Simple Lecturer in Uniport before He was brought into Politics during the Military reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Governor and President without Him being the Primary person being Elected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Comedian! All the Experienced swore that He will never and can never be President..

If you wanna See God's Grace on your Life , Make yourself available to God and be Foolish to the World..

God Can Lift anybody at anytime and any where!
[/s]

Even Evans abi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Vado(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
simpleseyi:

FFK cannot win Councillirship election in his home town Ife.

Lol anybody can win anything surrounded by the right people. Look at a rejected person like Buhari that Tinubu & his minors pancaked for Nigerians. Even the dancing senator nearly became a gov too.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
God is indeed merciful... Why being sarcastic in his presence. Clerics obey brown envelopes more than the Almighty.....If that is the case...One day Bobrisky will become first Lady/man..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by TheChameleon: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
He would definitely lead Biafuro

He's started preparing by screwing Ikemba's.... grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by TheChameleon: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lool

Don't know why this really cracked me up grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by BeejayTosin(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
It is well

Get your professional business 3D logo for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by jericco1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
FFK forget it all these things you are doing are clearly a waste of time. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by winkmart: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
now it is clear why this mumu dey go on concert abi na tour.

ordinary Ward Party Chairman FFK can never smell in this country,

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election / A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.