Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports (14731 Views)

Edo Modular Refinery Privately-Owned, Not Obaseki’s Project – APC / Edo Modular Refinery Project To Drive Industrial Revolution (Video) / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Juliusmomoh: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Them try..
Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Notatribalist(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
And some enemies of Edo state want us to sack him.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by bilulu(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nice one
Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Godons1: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Evergreen4:
God bless Obaseki

Forget weting?

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Eriokanmi: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
EtinosaDLaw:
A major win for Edo people!
buh dem wan make we vote a thief wey go share our revenue with agberos. Whosai

4 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by letitrainnow(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Speedy work
Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
ShitHead:
If the witches and wizards will alow the project to fly.
shit really full your head. Latrine mouth

2 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Theoarhics: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ogun kill any APC still asking what has Obaseki done.

1 Like

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Eriokanmi: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
We will soon read the excuses for not fulfilling the target. Nigerians with their preposterous assumption
if no excuses for completion of the largest ceramics company in west africa under supervision of obaseki during Oshiomhole's administration, we trust there won't be excuses. The refinery is already 75% completion. Edo invested 700m naira plus in the refinery. Our gov no dey make noise

3 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Daum: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=LoydJ post=93428391]This is applaudable,But Edo governments need to work on their Power sector

The light issue in Edo state is very very terrible!![/quote

We have the Azura power plant here in Edo
Azura phase ll is ongoing.

Then the Osiomo power plant. If you go to Sapele road axis of Benin city. The people there get 3 days power supply non stop because of these industries that are being sited there. This Modular refinery is in that axis

3 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by anonimi: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Funkebi:
I thought they said that it's only MOU that Obaseki is good at signing? Now that the results of that MOU is being harvested, lagos-ibandan expressway paid writters are nowhere to be found. Shame on them!

The paid BMC e-rats go soon show face with their fake news and lies.
That is how they earn their pauper’s wage of 30k.
What a pity.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

4 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by LoydJ(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Daum post=93428809][/quote]
I have a friend that stays around sapele road,he once disclose to me that for 2yrs they ain't got No light.

Nd most times when I visit Benin,during my stay @ Aduwawa the Light issue there is terrible!!

It saddens me to know that Benin still gives light on a rotation basis 9am-12pm,then again 3pm-6pm,ND again 8pm-10pm nd during this period Nepa won't still give light @ the said time.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by McVictorious: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
hmmm !! that project seen there is not 40% completed.. political campaign buhaha
Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by anonimi: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
Wow... Silent achiever. But I hope it fufils it's promises and don't become useless like it's counterpart WRPC.

Is the WRPC privately owned like this one

1 Like

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by EdiskyHarry: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Very nice, God bless gov obaseki
God bless Edo state
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless akwa ibom state
God bless the United States of Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Daum: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
LoydJ:

I have a friend that stays around sapele road,he once disclose to me that for 2yrs they ain't got No light.

Nd most times when I visit Benin,during my stay @ Aduwawa the Light issue there is terrible!!

It saddens me to know that Benin still gives light on a rotation basis 9am-12pm,then again 3pm-6pm,ND again 8pm-10pm nd during this period Nepa won't still give light @ the said time.

Yes in some area. Some places around upper mission last week had about 72 hours light. I think the areas suffering from light issues are areas with bad transformers. If the transformer is good, they increase the hours
Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by kvngceci: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ongoing August Batch Crane Operator Training #day9

Aim: Mastering #functions of #handcontrols #levers and confidence boost on machine handling.

Registration is currently ongoing for the next batch starting September 28th, 2020. We have limited seats available.

Register Today!

#schoolsreopening #Buhari #Upamecano #LayconNeedsYou #Nigeria #Lagos #FocusOnKiddwaya #Sancho

#thinkskill #thinkequilog

Visit us @ Edo Innovation Hub, 54, I.C.E road, off wire road, Benin city.

Royal Cedar Plaza, KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank, Ajiwe Ajah Lagos or

Hub 30 Co-working space 41 Road, G close, No 3 Festac Town,
Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by MsAllison(f): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
My nation "Benin kingdom" >>>

4+4= Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by MsAllison(f): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
RingRoadMafia:
We are going higher everyday because we have a governor like Godwin Obaseki -The man after God's heart
4+4 torgba!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by MsAllison(f): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Funkebi:
I thought they said that it's only MOU that Obaseki is good at signing? Now that the results of that MOU is being harvested, lagos-ibandan expressway paid writters are nowhere to be found. Shame on them!
don't mind yeroba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by MsAllison(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
My nation "Benin kingdom" >>>
oya scream 4+4 torgba!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by anonimi: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
kyuniii:
Am having a feeling Edo state election will be peaceful, 4+4.

No choice for Barawo Bubu who used remote control, and coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole who used pain of rigging in the Osun election.
I am sure that Edo people are working hard to avoid falling into the hands of another thief thief godfather like Lagosians with ThiefNuibu raising taxes, tolls, levies, rates, fines, penalties etc for his bullion vans.
No room for magomago by the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC.

#Rig_and_Roast activated.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by LoydJ(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Daum:

Yes in some area. Some places around upper mission last week had about 72 hours light. I think the areas suffering from light issues are areas with bad transformers. If the transformer is good, they increase the hours
Okay bro

I jus hope they find a lasting solution to it,even in other states too.

1 Like

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Albatross1: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nice one, while other state Governors are sleeping and Finding ways to collect more money from their poor citizens.
Threatening lay-offs and salary deductions.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by kyuniii(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

No choice for Barawo Bubu who used remote control, and coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole who used pain of rigging in the Osun election.
I am sure that Edo people are working hard to avoid falling into the hands of another thief thief godfather like Lagosians with ThiefNuibu raising taxes, tolls, levies, rates, fines, penalties etc for his bullion vans.
No room for magomago by the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC.

#Rig_and_Roast activated.
True, though the atmosphere is getting heated by the day but I feel and think Edo people are wise. Edo no be Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by sirgoody: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
4+4=8 torgba
#Obaseki2020
#EdoFirst
#MakingEdoGrearAgain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports by Lipscomb(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Are you not ashamed of yourself saying what you dont know. Is that how a project that will fetching 4 billion
Should look like in the pictures posted there
Funkebi:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC / How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States / Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.