Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Business Can I Do With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 100k? (1316 Views)

20 Business You Can Start With 100k / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Lagoscooldude: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Hi guys,

I have an 100k idle in the bank. What profitable business can I do with that amount?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Lagoscooldude: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Looking forward to ideas
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Speedevs: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lagoscooldude:
Hi guys,

I have an 100k idle in the bank. What profitable business can I do with that amount?
You can do a partnership buisness just check my signature and depends on what buisness your looking to ,I can guide you on that
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
If you can loan me for 2 months to invest in my business, I will pay back with interests.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by WorkTheTalk(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lagoscooldude:
Hi guys,

Learn affiliate marketing. Online business is the future. You can generate passive income online, and build up for something bigger.
Affiliate Marketing Tools >>>>
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Lagoscooldude: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Still open to ideas
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lagoscooldude:
Still open to ideas

I have got you some profitable business in which if you start..I swear you would be praying for me later..
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by wealthpreach(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lagoscooldude:
Hi guys,

Del some things using fb ads, create a whatsapp TV, bet, buy innosons 60k bike and out on the road. Lots more.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Go learn a skill or Trade first.

100k is the new 10k, e go shock you as that money go finish in one week.

Small chops

Agency banking

Local dropshipping

Fruits (buy from neighbouring villages and sell in abuja city center)

Data Reselling

Nylon business

Selling of fairly used items

Money lending (no try and if you no get soldier and SARS as friend)

Perfume business (enter eko idumota, locate perfume store and bargain with them that you want to be a retailer of designer perfumes. Create facebook, instagram, nairaland, whatsapp business, jiji, Olist, jumia, konga, twitter...advertise like your life depends on it.

Photo framing

Phone accessories (Selling Online)

Indomie joint

Akara / puff puff / yam / sweet potato / plantation joint

Kunu / Zobo Joint

Skoochies joint (Busy location like computer village, eko, alaba...u go buy house in a year)

Omo, business plenty...you just need to put your pride aside and enter street.

First, go and learn how to run facebook ads.

If you need more business ideas, reach me.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lagoscooldude:
Hi guys,

Hello brother, use that 100k and learn a skill. Some of the highly profitable skills to learn in this our present time here in Nigeria that will continue to fetch you income regularly irrespective of the bad economy are:
1. Mobile Phone repair
2. Graphics design
3. Web designing
4. Invest in Cryptocurrency(online biz)

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by IghravweIG(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
wealthpreach:
Del some things using fb ads, create a whatsapp TV, bet, buy innosons 60k bike and out on the road. Lots more.
Can 100k be enough to start a betting business or its a partnership thing.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Praktikals(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
IghravweIG:

He advised the op to play bet with the money
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by IghravweIG(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Praktikals:

He advised the op to play bet with the money
Okay.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by tojos(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoscooldude:
Hi guys,

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by wealthpreach(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
IghravweIG:

if you really need an idea, I could bring you in, don't give me money, only observe.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by wrestlebet: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kingsleyumeh007:

Hello brother, use that 100k and learn a skill. Some of the highly profitable skills to learn in this our present time here in Nigeria that will continue to fetch you income regularly irrespective of the bad economy are:
1. Mobile Phone repair
2. Graphics design
3. Web designing
4. Invest in Cryptocurrency(online biz)

I will advice him to start from phone repair can later go into web design and buying and saving of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Aion and verge
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by SchoolPedia: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
OP, this guy said it all.

He just gave you a catalogue of ideas to run with.
If you are smart, you just hit a goldmine.

Shine your eyes. Don't dull yourself.

My 2 cents.

ecomalchemist:
Go learn a skill or Trade first.

100k is the new 10k, e go shock you as that money go finish in one week.

Small chops

Agency banking

Local dropshipping

Fruits (buy from neighbouring villages and sell in abuja city center)

Data Reselling

Nylon business

Selling of fairly used items

Money lending (no try and if you no get soldier and SARS as friend)

Perfume business (enter eko idumota, locate perfume store and bargain with them that you want to be a retailer of designer perfumes. Create facebook, instagram, nairaland, whatsapp business, jiji, Olist, jumia, konga, twitter...advertise like your life depends on it.

Photo framing

Phone accessories (Selling Online)

Indomie joint

Akara / puff puff / yam / sweet potato / plantation joint

Kunu / Zobo Joint

Skoochies joint (Busy location like computer village, eko, alaba...u go buy house in a year)

Omo, business plenty...you just need to put your pride aside and enter street.

First, go and learn how to run facebook ads.

If you need more business ideas, reach me.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by MartLord01: 1:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Here is 46 Easy to Start Online Business Ideas that Make Money in 2020.

In this guide, We show you best 46 business ideas to start with or without money in 2020.

Click below link to get started
https://www.setuphub.com.ng/business-ideas-that-is-making-money-in-nigeria/
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2020
What do you need from China today ?

DM for Business.

We are available for Procurement and Shipping from 1688 and Alibaba.

We also have Chinese yuan in Bulks and Bits.

Whatsapp: https:///2347081997275
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k? by IghravweIG(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2020
wealthpreach:
if you really need an idea, I could bring you in, don't give me money, only observe.
I'm all ears oga.

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Toilet Roll Production Business / Would Privatized Electricity Services Bring Massive Returns? / Coffee Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.