Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You (48700 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by skywalker240(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Greenishland:
Bobrisky has everything a lesbian will ever ask for. Uwa mebie
your head get oil.

me know say Tonto de wear strap on de bulala dat guy yansh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by dasparrow: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
What MAN walks around with women's clothing, a face full of make-up and hair wig 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? In the Western world, drag queens AKA men who dress in women's clothing, wear wigs and make-up only do so when they are performing a show. When they are not performing, they live their regular lives as men. In other words, they dress as men and act as men.

However, this bobrisky guy is clearly a transgender or aspiring to become one. What precisely does he do for a living? Why is he permanently dressed as a woman with a face full of make-up and hair wig on? I thought Nigeria is a "religious" and God fearing nation? So why are people like bobrisky with no known occupation being celebrated in the Nigerian society?

Now I have come to the realization that most Nigerians will celebrate anyone who is rich irrespective of how that person makes their money.

That was how many Nigerians celebrated hushpuppy and his ill gotten wealth. Today, hushpuppy is facing criminal charges in the United States and Saudi Arabia has barred Nigerians from obtaining any of their visas.

Nigerian society is void of morals and values hence people like bobrisky are being celebrated even here on Nairaland. It's unfortunate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Oizee(f): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Orishirishi
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by dex4sure: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
two confused people

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Be like say seun don sign these updating9ja guys, sha wetin concern bobrisky and god in the same sentence. gringrin it will be more shocking if he is a theist because I don't know of any religion that accepts homosexuals or cross dressers (note Buddhism is not a religion)
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
I think EFCC nefs to probe bobrisky
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by muller101(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
They are lovers
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by letitrainnow(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Confused people
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by OdenKelechi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Confused fools
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is there anything like smart house grin grin grin i tire oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by stealmatic(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
" Growing into the Man God Designed Him to be"

Thats a kind of Blasphemy!!

There are Consequences for Things we do and Support Directly or Indirectly!

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I am Fully Against this Abominable act carried out by Brobrisky and I Condemn without any Form of Apology or Modification..

This is Evil! It's Abominable! It's Wickedness against God and against Humanity !

We Pray God's Mercy upon Him , those like Him and those who Directly or Indirectly Support Him..

hmmmm,says pastor yansh,mk sure u see bobrisky to preach to him one on one and as per sister Tonto dike do deliverance for her abi she fit give u head to deliver u from konji
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by OyinO: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirmwill:
If Tonto Dikeh truly said man...
Then she is not that stupid

And it's no longer news that Bobrisky is not a woman to Tonto,shim is a man.He is her fuckboy cheesy

To the outside world,he is a crossdresser...But he knows what he is doing to or with Tonto Dikeh

I'm beginning to see some truth in this school of thought. Some of these pervert feministic independent ladies love to indulge in weird sexual encounters. She must have craved to be fkked hard by a lady-like (she-male) man.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by OyinO: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
This their Roman God aff suffered for so long in the hands of Nizoorians. Which one is the Man God Destined You For You? Chei
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by OyinO: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
This their Roman God aff suffered for so long in the hands of Nizoorians. Which one is the Man God Destined For You? Chei
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Kingrefreshed: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
AprokoGirl:
I’m glad you are growing into the man God destined for you to be - Tonto Dikeh writes Oga Bobrisky

Popular Nigerian cross dresser Okuneye Idris otherwise known as Bobrisky recently clocked 28 and his close friend, Tonto Dikeh took to her social media page to celebrate him.

The actress appreciated God for shaping Bobrisky’s destiny as she noted that she’s glad Bobrisky is growing into the man God destined for him to be

Tonto shared a lovely photo of her bestie and wrote ;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEiyGnFnCir/

For Tonto dike to call him a man publicly means they have an unresolved beef.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tonto dike might be a lesbian undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Nmezor(f): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by McTobe(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Congratulations confused people everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by manunitedbabes: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin hahahhahaha imagine he/ she
Him/her are they not confused ?

Abeg celebrate with the baby last

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Josephamos382: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by HallaDaTruth: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
" Growing into the Man God Designed Him to be"

Thats a kind of Blasphemy!!

There are Consequences for Things we do and Support Directly or Indirectly!

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I am Fully Against this Abominable act carried out by Brobrisky and I Condemn without any Form of Apology or Modification..

This is Evil! It's Abominable! It's Wickedness against God and against Humanity !

We Pray God's Mercy upon Him , those like Him and those who Directly or Indirectly Support Him..

Don't mind them. Look at bobrisky covering up one eye in the picture, dats a demonic symbol. Tonto dike is deceiving herself and her gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Sniper101(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
...growing into the "MAN" cheesy

I smell mockery grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Slimsly100(f): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Walahi!! Tonto yii ti ya were patapata undecided
Whc good designed a confused human Shim like Bob
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by makeherscream(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm wonders shall never end anyway what do I know

Meanwhile

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Benega9(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
confused people
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by FarmTech(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Which God? Definitely not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by earnit3: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
JOkers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) / Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly / Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.