Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi (33832 Views)

Fifteen Players Resign From Spanish Women’s Football Team In Bid To Oust Coach / Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims / Norwegian Club Sign Lionel Messi, Vow To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by paulolee(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
kolade560:
grin
other goat, real goat kwantinue to mesmerise
them go hear world..
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by bizhop01: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
yahoo yahoo everywhere
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by MsAllison(f): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
somebody is about to cash out massively
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by deltateam: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
They must have seen the fan as a hungry beggar to have raised €292 for him.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by RealEzee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dannyozs:
Someone is in severe pains grin

Don't worry, just take this below, (for maximum result, drink all at once)
Thank me now, I have a feeling you can't do so later.
state ur own facts na, abi na so dem teach u how to debate ni? , "drink Sniper", mtcheeew,u no get point abeg, go sleep. grin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by tunize(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
So Barca don learn bad tin from real madrid hand. Stuff like this are well related to dem wen it comes to their legends ask casillas and ronaldo.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
So after raising that money who Will pay his huge wages weekly?
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by fredoooooo: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fraudsters
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Dannyozs(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
RealEzee:
state ur own facts na, abi na so dem teach u how to debate ni? , "drink Sniper", mtcheeew,u no get point abeg, go sleep. grin
This is a news about Messi leaving barca, something Penaldians have been crying for and now the lad wants to leave, same Penaldians are crying wolf.

You are asking for facts? Facts for what? Another endless debate? This is a news about a fan starting a fundraiser to enable Messi play for Stuttgart and still Penaldians are here crying again.

I no get time for argument. Y'all should keep crying. The real GOAT will keep trending and trending. The biggest sports news of 2020!

Don't worry more penalties and tap ins fall on Penaldo maybe he can win another Ballon d'or with the most converted pens per season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by authority2006(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:

Seriously, some clubs or let me say some coaches don't even have players to club relationship. How will Barcelona that Messi serve for over 20year now be thinking of battle the same Messi in court over leaving or not. He is a CLUB LEGEND for God sake. Treat him as such. The only party that has something to lose here is Barcelona. either sell Messi for 1billion or so, the club will lose it respect, fans and identity. Messi continues with his career. I just believe that when Messi said he wants out, the best thing the club would have done is support him on this decision and be planning a ceremonial match on his behalf now and not all this legal battle. Shame on Barcelona

Lalasticlala

What was he thinking when he was signing all those clauses? I'm just asking
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by RealEzee(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dannyozs:
This is a news about Messi leaving barca, something Penaldians have been crying for and now the lad wants to leave, same Penaldians are crying wolf.

for argument. Y'all should keep crying. The real GOAT will keep trending and trending. The biggest sports news of 2020!

Don't worry more penalties and tap ins fall on Penaldo maybe he can win another Ballon d'or with the most converted pens per season.
grin you lost me at biggest sports news of 2020 bud, after all the news what has happened yet na? Any official bid for him?
He's about to serve barca his Argentina medicine, running out when it's not rosy for him anymore grin, pls let him go to stuggart ooo, y'all daytime dreamers grin.

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by skyfather09(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
cash out pending... make them check that guy well.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:
Lalasticlala
My nigga what's up cheesy
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Squillaci:

Lol bro.
Ronaldo and Benzema always had a release clause of 1 billion euros. Madrid were willing to sell him so they agreed on a 100 million deal.
All la liga players have a release clause. Don't be ignorant.

Hahahahahaha, Ronaldo and Benzema, were having a release clause, see the way I dey laugh you in wuhan language. Persons that was solr less the €100, is the one having a what?
2jich means they throw him out through the window because he was expired that is why he became gbogbo clothes

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rossonero:
i hear you, but how many clubs are going for Messi

Almost all the European big clubs. Even to an extent that the fans of Stuttgart and donating £900m to buy him. Every club are hustling to have him in their club. Even his enemies are fighting for his signature. Believe me I am not a fan, but the guy is the greatest footballer that has even graze the game of football

4 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Hahahahahaha, Ronaldo and Benzema, were having a release clause, see the way I dey laugh you in wuhan language. Persons that was solr less the €100, is the one having a what?
2jich means they throw him out through the window because he was expired that is why he became gbogbo clothes
He still had 1 or 2 more sessons on his contract.
He forced a move out, juve came calling, and madrid were willing to sell at 100 million.
The issue here is the Barcelona president. Replace him with perez and he would have sold messi weeks ago for for way less than 200 million.

3 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Xisnin(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Messi is truley the greatest of all times. undecided

see as everybody dey rush am like hot cake tongue
The greatest is being priced with $262 dollar.

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by JordanMichael(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
So without Messi, Barcelona are clueless

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by emmyN(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:

Seriously, some clubs or let me say some coaches don't even have players to club relationship. How will Barcelona that Messi serve for over 20year now be thinking of battle the same Messi in court over leaving or not. He is a CLUB LEGEND for God sake. Treat him as such. The only party that has something to lose here is Barcelona. either sell Messi for 1billion or so, the club will lose it respect, fans and identity. Messi continues with his career. I just believe that when Messi said he wants out, the best thing the club would have done is support him on this decision and be planning a ceremonial match on his behalf now and not all this legal battle. Shame on Barcelona

Lalasticlala

I think it's not right to jump into conclusion about this. Surely there are lots of information about their fallout that is not been made available to the public. Until we obtain all information, we can't really say Barcelona threw their own under the bus.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Ifybwoy7: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
Guy me na Blues i be, but as soon as I hear Messi dey enta EPL, I don port go Man City since last week grin Anywhere the Golden Boy goes, we move together grin
plastic fan from time. chelsea go kill una with una messi this season. beware
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Taiwojon(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Kingbuhari(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Donating such huge amount to sign just one man that won't last ages while Innocent Children are dying in Africa because of hunger, at times I wonders if nah same God I serve these greedy white fellows serves as well... Do you knw one of them walked up to me, and tell me , you niqqa black lives don't matter, they hate everything about black

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by onasokhare(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
https:///KdreVSpsg27Co8evf34AAa

Join and learn how to earn massively
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Lastlook: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
You have time arguing with him, he has nothing to proof than to troll you. Please stop replying him, they wouldn't get it. If he knows Ronaldo is nothing, let him work hard and make something out of his own life, just as Ronaldo did. Rubbish.

Dalil8:

It wasn't about the wages, it was about how Real Madrid handled his tax fraud case in Spain. Pessi and Neymar almost left Barcelona for similar reasons.

Have you forgotten Cristiano Ronaldo was the highest paid player in the World for 3 years straight?

And also he felt unloved by the club. Especially in the dressing room.

Just so you know, Benzema was and is still the only untouchable player at Real Madrid. Even Sergio Ramos, Marcelo are expendable.

Ronaldo had a €1bn release clause. Pessi has just a €700m release clause. Who do you think was more valuable to the club?

And btw who's the most followed person on the planet right now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by lordkay10(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
As a Ronaldo fan I must admit Messi is the best player ever. How can a player cost so much at this age and clubs are falling over themselves to buy him. Nobody will pay even $200m for my CR7, this is too much pain for me to bear embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by KingAlabi: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kriss216:
"After five days since its creation only €262 (£234) has been donated to the cause, but Artmann has revealed that if the target is not met or Messi departs to another club the donated amount will be given to a water charity"

The primary target of the fundraising is water for charity. Wise man used Messi's saga to help humanity.
God bless you Artmann.

BTW, it will be a great honor and privilege for Messi if he gets to play for a great club like Stuttgart.

I just hope it is not a Nigeria G-boy undercover. grin grin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:

Lalasticlala
FC Barcelona is an ungrateful club when it comes to the way they treat their legends. Ronaldinho brought a revolution in Barcelona and gave a lot to the club but they treated him badly before parting ways with him.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Baba undecided you talk shyt like a preacher
Dalil8:

It wasn't about the wages, it was about how Real Madrid handled his tax fraud case in Spain. Pessi and Neymar almost left Barcelona for similar reasons.

Have you forgotten Cristiano Ronaldo was the highest paid player in the World for 3 years straight?

And also he felt unloved by the club. Especially in the dressing room.

Just so you know, Benzema was and is still the only untouchable player at Real Madrid. Even Sergio Ramos, Marcelo are expendable.

Ronaldo had a €1bn release clause. Pessi has just a €700m release clause. Who do you think was more valuable to the club?

And btw who's the most followed person on the planet right now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Samsonklin(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by ndubueze92(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kingbuhari:
Donating such huge amount to sign just one man that won't last ages while Innocent Children are dying in Africa because of hunger, at times I wonders if nah same God I serve these greedy white fellows serves as well... Do you knw one of them walked up to me, and tell me , you niqqa black lives don't matter, they hate everything about black
Why must we wait for the whites to save us? Nigeria has more money than some European countries.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Messi is truley the greatest of all times. undecided

see as everybody dey rush am like hot cake tongue
PENALDO don suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Payne Sisters Delighted To Make History With Super Falcons At WAFCON 2022 / See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / Adebimpe Quadri, The Youngest FIFA Referee At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.