Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi (33823 Views)

Fifteen Players Resign From Spanish Women’s Football Team In Bid To Oust Coach / Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims / Norwegian Club Sign Lionel Messi, Vow To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
lordkay10:
As a Ronaldo fan I must admit Messi is the best player ever. How can a player cost so much at this age and clubs are falling over themselves to buy him. Nobody will pay even $200m for my CR7, this is too much pain for me to bear embarassed
May GOD bless you real Good.
MESSI now has VALUE ADDED TAX on him

4 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by emae009(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:

It wasn't about the wages, it was about how Real Madrid handled his tax fraud case in Spain. Pessi and Neymar almost left Barcelona for similar reasons.

Have you forgotten Cristiano Ronaldo was the highest paid player in the World for 3 years straight?

And also he felt unloved by the club. Especially in the dressing room.

Just so you know, Benzema was and is still the only untouchable player at Real Madrid. Even Sergio Ramos, Marcelo are expendable.

Ronaldo had a €1bn release clause. Pessi has just a €700m release clause. Who do you think was more valuable to the club?

And btw who's the most followed person on the planet right now?

jumping from one fact to another doesn't prove what you're trying to say. smh, what's my business with Benzema and Ramos??
It was about wages that he left not tax fraud or anything, everybody knew the case won't amount to anything. you know the truth, you just want to beat about the Bush.
Isco that was nearly sold by Madrid has a €700m release clause, Madrid players always have a very high release clause so that incase of unforseen circumstances the club won't lose. Barca players generally had low release clause, it wasn't until PSG Neymar saga that Barca started inserting insane release clause for their players.
Shock Alert: Perez thrice bid to buy Messi from Barca, when he was asked, he said "the best players always play for Madrid"

2 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Danielomisco(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Everyone wants a taste of the GOAT

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos payment on delivery available nationwide
ur number.dt link is nt workin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Dalil8: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
emae009:

[s]jumping from one fact to another doesn't prove what you're trying to say. smh, what's my business with Benzema and Ramos??
It was about wages that he left not tax fraud or anything, everybody knew the case won't amount to anything. you know the truth, you just want to beat about the Bush.
Isco that was nearly sold by Madrid has a €700m release clause, Madrid players always have a very high release clause so that incase of unforseen circumstances the club won't lose. Barca players generally had low release clause, it wasn't until PSG Neymar saga that Barca started inserting insane release clause for their players.
Shock Alert: Perez thrice bid to buy Messi from Barca, when he was asked, he said "the best players always play for Madrid"[/s]

Dumbfvck what's my business with all that crap you just typed. ��
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by emae009(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:

Dumbfvck what's my business with all that crap you just typed. ��

no insults Gee, it's none of your or my business. You like Ronaldo, it's good, doesn't mean you should hate on Messi. We need to change our end-to-end mentality where if you like something, it automatically means you have to hate the other.
We're the future leaders, if we don't change how we view things, that's what we'll pass on to the coming generation.
Then again, it might be all banter in which case "one love"

3 Likes

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Scam..e b like say I go open too o...fundraising na so mmm take start.na Nigerian do that thing for germany
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by seanjy4konji: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Barcelona are bastards.

Has he not tried for that club??
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by jayaim: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Shut up.he should win the world cup before he can cough
XXXXTENTACION:
Messi is truley the greatest of all times. undecided

see as everybody dey rush am like hot cake tongue

1 Like

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na them dey rush us
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Grateful02(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
who be this? forget the 20years dedication, blah blah blah
Omoh business 1st or you think Barça don't know what they're doing?? This deal to Barça is now or never lol. Anyways I won't be surprised if Messi doesn't leave Las Las
obembet:

Seriously, some clubs or let me say some coaches don't even have players to club relationship. How will Barcelona that Messi serve for over 20year now be thinking of battle the same Messi in court over leaving or not. He is a CLUB LEGEND for God sake. Treat him as such. The only party that has something to lose here is Barcelona. either sell Messi for 1billion or so, the club will lose it respect, fans and identity. Messi continues with his career. I just believe that when Messi said he wants out, the best thing the club would have done is support him on this decision and be planning a ceremonial match on his behalf now and not all this legal battle. Shame on Barcelona

Lalasticlala
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
lordkay10:
As a Ronaldo fan I must admit Messi is the best player ever. How can a player cost so much at this age and clubs are falling over themselves to buy him. Nobody will pay even $200m for my CR7, this is too much pain for me to bear embarassed

U are not a Ronaldo fan...u are an impostor
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by earnit3: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by webmaster99(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
you see!
most of all this problems would have been avoided if only our eye sights were clear enough

the eye is your guide!
do visit my thread below to know more.
https://www.nairaland.com/6089347/how-natural-eye-solution-made
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by RealEzee(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
lordkay10:
oga which club has made official bid oooooo? Mtcheeew dey form CR7, I know u ooo grin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nasrothschild(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Gadaluck(m): 12:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Lol cheesy

Hushpuppi dey learn work for where this one dey.. Ah swear! gringringrin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by PropertyBuying(f): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2020
That's a good scam poacher there. grin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2020
this Barcelona boards and Chairman are just a slowpoke
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by damosky12(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Gregorian2020:

My guy stop to buy Ronaldo some relevancy where there are no space for him. Ronaldo's case was simple. No release clause and there were no challenges. It was only Juventus and Manchester United that were going for him. Stop this relevancy that you are trying to accredited Ronaldo.

Don't mind the guy. Always over-hyping Ronaldo. How many clubs send Ronaldo?
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2020
obembet:

Seriously, some clubs or let me say some coaches don't even have players to club relationship. How will Barcelona that Messi serve for over 20year now be thinking of battle the same Messi in court over leaving or not. He is a CLUB LEGEND for God sake. Treat him as such. The only party that has something to lose here is Barcelona. either sell Messi for 1billion or so, the club will lose it respect, fans and identity. Messi continues with his career. I just believe that when Messi said he wants out, the best thing the club would have done is support him on this decision and be planning a ceremonial match on his behalf now and not all this legal battle. Shame on Barcelona

Lalasticlala
But he's leaving cos of 8-2. If Barca had won Bayern like make Barca trash Dem 8-2, Messi ll feel he's still a better player n ll v extended his stay.
In all, both Messi n Barca board are mad. They are like olosho n customer's fight.
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by BhumiePedro21(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2020
shamsin6300:
The should just use that money to upgrade their team, right from the coach, players, bench warmers, ball ball and some of their crazy fans grin
lols
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by smartdigics: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Messi won't agree to go where his career might end
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
It will end in tear grin
Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by Ifesantos22: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
I'm happy today...Ronaldo is good...

Re: Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi by psalmz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07
Penalty oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Payne Sisters Delighted To Make History With Super Falcons At WAFCON 2022 / Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) / See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.