Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence (52067 Views)

Fire Guts UNIBEN Female Hostel / How Can I Increase My Intelligence? / UNIBEN Made Nigeria Proud At San Antonio. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by osascybog(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jackossky:

Hi, would love to make an acquaintance with you.
Oh! Same department and in my finals

Very low motivation though...
Bro face your finals..i didn't come on nairaland to make acquitance with anyone.i just write what I feel and I am not here for likes or applaud
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Jackossky(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2020
osascybog:

Bro face your finals..i didn't come on nairaland to make acquitance with anyone.i just write what I feel and I am not here for likes or applaud

Harsh but true.
Actually wanted to ask the career paths that were open to you as regards the course of study, but no p. Have a safe life ahead...

Winks.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Padofcolly1: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mindlog:

Psychology is not difficult to grasp once you have the passion, which specialty interests you most?
.sir actually i love leadership not politics,that is what i do tell people,you must love to be a good leader and not a politician. So that is the main reason,i want to opt in 4 psychology but actually thinking of leadership psychology.sir pls or what do u propose for me,im i go to go or what,thanks in anticipation for ur modest and candid response sir.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jackossky:

Harsh but true.
Actually wanted to ask the career paths that were open to you as regards the course of study, but no p. Have a safe life ahead...

Winks.
I remember you got in through jupeb, have you finished now?
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Grateful02:
Me I would like to know her user
lol why?
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Jackossky(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I remember you got in through jupeb, have you finished now?
Excellent memory
Not done yet, in my finals embarassed
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jackossky:

Excellent memory
Not done yet, in my finals embarassed
same here bro.
God will see us through.
Since February after we were ordered to evacuate the school's premises due to the useless festival of sports, we've all been incarcerated at home.
So may I ask, have you made any valuable use of the long vacation?
Mine is worst
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
ewereff:
[color=#000099][/color]who knows about physics department here in uniben, only me use 7years to finish a 4years course the result just they oneside I weak sef anytime I dey pass that main gate I always remove my face and in my mind I dey lay courses for the school head, e pain me I swear.
laugh wan kill me my guy heheheD
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Grateful02(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Something tells me to. oya check I don send you pm
Ebenezer2021:
lol why?
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Grateful02:
Something tells me to. oya check I don send you pm
Akwa Ibom man I wasn't the one you quoted at first oh.
maybe the guy you quoted would do that.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Jackossky(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
same here bro.
God will see us through.
Since February after we were ordered to evacuate the school's premises due to the useless festival of sports, we've all been incarcerated at home.
So may I ask, have you made any valuable use of the long vacation?
Mine is worst

Yours is better.
I didn't resume that January so been out of school since... Was it November?

Yea, while in 200l or so, I've been learning how to style hair anytime there's an holiday; when the vacation became longer had to stick to my styling.

Funny enough, people feel handiwork is a waste(Given I'm a supposed literate), why not intern or sell petroleum products as popular around here??

Then, I tried partaking in an online course, the course was so hard and I don't have some materials needed for it. Another thing is, there's no certificate to it so I had low morale in pursuing it

Anyway, the holiday has made me learn new things like HTML cheesy
Still at intermediate level cool

However, those seem uninspiring.
What about you?
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Grateful02(m): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Chei this one self.
Ebenezer2021:
Akwa Ibom man I wasn't the one you quoted at first oh.
maybe the guy you quoted would do that.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 08, 2020
grin grin undecided
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

As a uniben student, This is currently how I feel
Stop feeling like that, the very first step of succeeding is taking responsibility and ending rationalization and justification, I am a graduate of civil engineering from.same uniben,started with a CGPA of 3.27 and graduated with a CGPA of 4.3875 picking only 3B's in final year and 13A's.at the same I had a relationship ,I was a venue manager in my church ,Gospel pillars.shout out to the kings in BDPA
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Kaypeeboss:

Stop feeling like that, the very first step of succeeding is taking responsibility and ending rationalization and justification, I am a graduate of civil engineering from.same uniben,started with a CGPA of 3.27 and graduated with a CGPA of 4.3875 picking only 3B's in final year and 13A's.at the same I had a relationship ,I was a venue manager in my church ,Gospel pillars.shout out to the kings in BDPA
Depending on ur course I can dish out lil words if wisdom, that ll benefit you both in real life and school
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

As a uniben student, This is currently how I feel
09044290013 you can reach me on Whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Who knows any MR osuji in uniben....I think he's a business admin lecturer. He failed my sister because he wanted to sleep with her. Na so we start to pray oooh....please if you know him,tell him I'm coming for him next year

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Is there anybody here who studied chemistry in uniben? If you did,please;dis you guys take a lot of borrowed maths courses?
Please don't ignore

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by estheI(f): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lazykulture:
I swear die. When i saw my last year result i asked myself whether na me write that exam. People that i know that dont read, their result make sense pass my own. I hope that this year result will boost my gp
RTSC:
Uniben na craze school.

I have seen someone that had First Class in 100 and 200 level, and finally graduated with 2-2 after four years.

Crazy school.

na God save me. They turned my 4.73 CGPA to 4.44 in 400 level.
They demolished it with cutlass.

I prayed like a mad prophet, read very hard and followed up all my exams with the lecturers before I could escape with 4.60 as final grade in 500 level.
4.17 gp for 100 level don relegate to 2.95 in 300l and funny enough na this 300 level I put in effort pass and really wrote well and I come see E and D for courses I least expected an A.
Na God go punish UNIBEN faculty of education
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by estheI(f): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
elantraceey:
My story with Uniben is better left untold. Even if they offer me a scholarship for postgraduate studies, I'm never going back there.
why didn't you guys create topics and share your experiences with us so we could avoid useless schools like this.
Now this useless uniben has toyed with my career
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Vipro(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Francieuche:
Same Uniben I went to, you go read tire
Hello

Please does UNIBEN offer Accounting education
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by TechspeciaIist(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vipro:
Hello

Please does UNIBEN offer Accounting education
yes
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by TechspeciaIist(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
elantraceey:

Lol, it wasn't that bad. It was just and average story of 285 to an extra year.
olodo rabata so you had an extra year in school in a cheap school like uniben.
Tufiakwa
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by elantraceey(f): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
olodo rabata so you had an extra year in school in a cheap school like uniben.
Tufiakwa

This obsession is real grin grin You should seek deliverance so it won't kill you.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Vipro(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
yes
Made my findings,it is Business Education
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by TechspeciaIist(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vipro:
Made my findings,it is Business Education
your findings is wrong.
There is accounting education, there is also business education and the latter is under vocational education
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Ayomide002: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

09044290013 you can reach me on Whatsapp
Kaypee man, lol. I get surprised when I read something like this about UNIBEN. Kaypee was my reading partner from second our year till we left uniben. I never fell out of first class throughout my five years and didn’t for once contest result. Even when sorting was involved, I was the only one with A in class that I didn’t even attend. But I killed the exam. The lecturer taught a graphical approach, I solved theoretically to generate the graphical point and it was 100% accurate. I wasn’t expecting anything less than an A and I was the only one who got it.

The people lamenting now, how much did you invest in your academics? Kaypee and I would read a minimum of 10hrs a day then. You think say na beans? I read 12 different foreign textbooks for a course in final year. What did/do you do to deserve that grade you crave for?

I know a group of 3 friends who pushed one another to first class, and viola, all of them made the first class. Who are the people in your circus too? Choose your friends wisely.

Notwithstanding, while Kaypee was devoted to church, I was an atheist (do the right thing and you get the right result). Some of you are too religious (I don’t have a problem with it), but your primary assignment as a student is not to serve God but to study. Don’t let religion take the better part of your life.

I was a lecturer for two years. Students actually write pure rubbish and expect miracles to happen.
Blame not the lecturers but yourself.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Vipro(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
your findings is wrong.
There is accounting education, there is also business education and the latter is under vocational education
They don't offer Accounting Education bro,but Business Education with Accounting as an option.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Ayomide002:
Kaypee man, lol. I get surprised when I read something like this about UNIBEN. Kaypee was my reading partner from second our year till we left uniben. I never fell out of first class throughout my five years and didn’t for once contest result. Even when sorting was involved, I was the only one with A in class that I didn’t even attend. But I killed the exam. The lecturer taught a graphical approach, I solved theoretically to generate the graphical point and it was 100% accurate. I wasn’t expecting anything less than an A and I was the only one who got it.

The people lamenting now, how much did you invest in your academics? Kaypee and I would read a minimum of 10hrs a day then. You think say na beans? I read 12 different foreign textbooks for a course in final year. What did/do you do to deserve that grade you crave for?

I know a group of 3 friends who pushed one another to first class, and viola, all of them made the first class. Who are the people in your circus too? Choose your friends wisely.

Notwithstanding, while Kaypee was devoted to church, I was an atheist (do the right thing and you get the right result). Some of you are too religious (I don’t have a problem with it), but your primary assignment as a student is not to serve God but to study. Don’t let religion take the better part of your life.

I was a lecturer for two years. Students actually write pure rubbish and expect miracles to happen.
Blame not the lecturers but yourself.
My own Gee,I hardly check mentions on NL long time blood,how Moscow.since the invasion started,I have always prayed for your safety...realest OG

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by EbenezerTriumph: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
hinograce:
I totally get it. I finished from UNIBEN too. When you get in, you come in very smart and with high confidence about yourself and the future but when you are leaving, you leave less intelligent than you came in, and confused. As a matter of fact every graduate from Nigerian universities need to sue the country for wasted years of your life that can't be gotten back.

It still beats my imagination that lecturers feel proud and excited when students fail thier courses, it's a thing of joy when there is mass failure. People have suffered in universities. No one to cry to because people will say but you are not the only one, and that people are graduating with good grades. Well my advice is once you are done with University in Nigeria, if you still have any form of confidence left and some money please go and do a diploma overseas and you will quickly realise that you are smarter than they made you think you are.
bro you just perfectly nailed this.
I remember when I applied for admission into UNIBEN and was subsequently admitted, my zeal and motivation was so high.
100 level I smashed a 4.20 GPA but things took a different turn when I reached 300 level despite my seriousness and devotion, it wasn't reflecting in my grades and my intelligence was questionable.
Just recently, final year results were released and I just checked my name in the department graduating list and found out I just graduated with a 2:2. My project was graded with a C and my total CGPA is 3:43.
I've been so down, worried and confused.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by Jaykid0x: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
I'm about to write post utme exam to this school 🥲🥲🥲🥲. It wasn't my choice tbh. I didn't like this school at all even tho I'm from the state.
Re: UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence by erjo: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Jaykid0x:
I'm about to write post utme exam to this school 🥲🥲🥲🥲. It wasn't my choice tbh. I didn't like this school at all even tho I'm from the state.

Hmm, there is nothing to be afraid of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest? / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.