Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Develop Your ADMOB Self Clicking App And Also How To Learn To Develop App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Develop Your ADMOB Self Clicking App And Also How To Learn To Develop App (130 Views)

Admob Self Clicking App And Tutorial On How To Create The App By Your Self. / Google Admob Self Clicking App And Playstore Upload. / Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide.... Earn Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop Your ADMOB Self Clicking App And Also How To Learn To Develop App by Promiseigoni: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Admob is a means where google tend to give commission to those who run google ads on their App

Google admob is a means where google advertises companies and websites on apps u download from playstore.

It is a way that gives mobile application developer medium to earn from their app, i'm sure we have for once come across application that pops up ads of different types when u launched them.

This platforms was designed by Google to give commission to those who serve google ads on their App or their site.

To earn from google Admob

Once you sign up successfully on Google Admob, create your App and synchronise the codes Google sent to you with your App, Google will start serving Ads to your App.

Those codes give google access to display Ads on your App.

Purpose of This Admob App.

people ought to download your App and click those Ads but here, we have guidelines and techniques we use in which you will be able to click those Ads by yourself without violating Google's policy and making your money in an efficient way.
Any Advert you click, your Admob account will be credited.

How to get Your AdMob App

You need to create google admob account you can see the process how to create it when you message me on whatssAp (‪07063540295‬)
After creating your admob account, you will then have to buy your app that Google will serve the ads you are going to be clicking to.

We have many developers. Some charges high while some charges low.

But the most important is how quality is their services. What are the rates of their CPC.

Our app cost #3,000only.

Any question please you can ask. And if you want to register and buy your app please contact me +23463540295and for more details.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Get 2000 Accounts Of Access Bank Customers, Tech Expert Slam Access Bank / Sharpen That Axe And Stop Using A Dull Axe / Pls I Need Enlightenment On Buying And Shipping Human Hair To My Door Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.