Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

No Girl Want To Date Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Want To Date Me (1660 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl Want To Date Me by 1beat(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2020
ohk
Re: No Girl Want To Date Me by Angelacruz: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Keep trying
tunjilee003:
I am an introvert, but i decided to change my mindset this year, I started asking girls out, I've talked to four different girls of my intention...
Sadly, they turned me down, they said they have a boyfriend.... I'm not happy about it.
Re: No Girl Want To Date Me by pansophist(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Savagethe21st:
lol if fit no even reach your turn if u don't improve yourself in totality.

That's right.
Re: No Girl Want To Date Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2020
How is that a problem now...

Because one or two girl rejected u..
Rejection is a normal thing nah especially for guys who are fond of working up to girls in d Street or road..

Step up your game..work on yourself and manner of approach..decide what you really want and go for it..
If you don't know what you want you can't get what u desire!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Allows A Madman To ‘chop’ Her In Front Of Crowd In Public For Money +VIDEO / Ashaws Quarter Quitting Challenge / Shocking Traditional Marriage List In A Community In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.