Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions (2726 Views)

Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) / WAEC: Atiku Reacts As Nigerian Govt Fixes New Date For Reopening Of Schools / ‘FG Will Demolish Illegal Higher Institutions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by Nksleek: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Following the announcement of resumption date for higher institutions in Lagos State, the Delta State Government has resolved to fix September 21st as a tentative date for the resumption of academic activities.

This was contained in an exclusive report published by Niger Delta Today, a media outfit privy to the resolution as confirmed by government sources.

According to the report, the state governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, had met with stakeholders including COVID-19 management team where they agreed to reopen schools.

We have agreed to reopen before September end. So far, we have agreed ‘tentatively’ on September 21. I can assure you that our schools will reopen in Delta State next month. Governor Okowa will announce it when all arrangements are completed”, a top government official disclosed.

Governor Okowa is expected to announce the agreed date for resumption this week.

SOURCE: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/08/31/breaking-delta-govt-fixes-tentative-date-of-resumption-for-higher-institutions/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by flyingpig: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
FG open schools this September, I take Virgin Mary name beg you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by athaboi(f): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
They should reopen school make this boy go back school...he's becoming a nuisance here

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by ceejeck(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ask not what the country would do for you but what you will do for the country!

States are now helping the FG do their job.

What a country!
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by Juliusmomoh: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Make den kuku 4get school.... We the student have move on with our life..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by paulolee(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
that's expected, other states to follow the que because not all states are even affected with covid..
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by JasperVII(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
I got info that year 2 diploma students of Delsu have resumed.
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by KimVenom(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Make den kuku 4get school.... We the student have move on with our life..

Na you move on o no be everybody follow you move on.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by Juliusmomoh: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
KimVenom:

Na you move on o no be everybody follow you move on.
U don't understand till understand
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by remi4ever(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mogbe!!
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by WonderWoman5775(f): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't really care no more..
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by haiti007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Better government. Meanwhile, Ogun State and Ekiti State governors don't know where they belong
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by Eazie351(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
ha! this rough play is getting real o
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by Uyi168: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tentatively... lipsrsealed
I saw that one.
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by Dreamliner787(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
FG open schools this September, I take Virgin Mary name beg you.

Lol.. guyy.. You just like me grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by jericco1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by collum(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
their choice sincerely.

I personally would've prefer January 2021

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by Simvan: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
January abeg
Lahor
Re: BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions by emaskocoded(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Osun state too just posted September 21 for schools resumption via their Twitter page

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Staff Commits Suicide Over Hardship / I Scored More Than The Girl JAMB Is Presenting As Highest Scorer / Biochemistry Graduate Scholarship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.