Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank (93181 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / ACCESS BANK HACKER: IHEBUZO CHRIS ARRESTED AFTER CLAIMING TO HACK ACCESS BANK / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
azmanaty02:
See as village people call this one and he answered with all his heart

The bank shud actually pay him for showing them their weaknesses. Abroad it’s done also as long as he didn’t use it for malicious or criminal purposes.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Mires: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
ethicallyright:

Your BVN Cannot be used to withdraw money from your account . Your debit card is what you should keep safe.

Thanks so much. But the exchanger which I have been using for some years without any negative story requested for that. It seems the essence in addition to verification is because the said debit card will be used to fund the wallet for trading.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Goalnaldo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
He's intoxicated with his New found knowledge. But like Balotelli, why always access bank undecided
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by jpmoriarti(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

At this point the the DSS and CBN is involved trust me , it's now beyond the bank ..Banking is an ecosystem and an essential framework of the micro/macro any threat to one bank is a threat to the entire system...

He lost the opportunity when he refused to tae Access banks offer to keep it quiet from the CBN ..the moment he went public with his silly threat it was now a threat against the Economy and the CBN was immediately involved ..CBN officials are currently in Access bank auditing their data and cyber security
The way people dish out info here is alarming. Are u a staff of the bank? Aw do u know that CBN is currently auditing their data and cyber security? Which location of bank is that?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Mires: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Without your pin no one can sweep your account best rest assured.

Really? But I hear people complain how theirs were swept without their pins been released.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Mavor: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Mumu
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by GamalNasser: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
jpmoriarti:
The way people dish out info here is alarming. Are u a staff of the bank? Aw do u know that CBN is currently auditing their data and cyber security? Which location of bank is that?

Small man flee from me please
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by teewhydope(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mires:

Really bro? I thought BVN can be used to cause someone to cry. Same with debit card inscribed numbers on the card.

Do you know I have personally refused supplying BVN to Binance for identity verification to trade crypto, thereby, hindering my chances of making legit money daily.

Same goes with another crpto trading site that requested the latter.

Please, educate me more. We learn daily.

at all, the only thing you should keep safe is your debit card and most especially, your phone number
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Asianjollof007: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
chinchonglee:
i can do that without a trace
BOSS!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by jpmoriarti(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

Small man flee from me please
You guyz will just be dishing out false info because this is a faceless forum. Im sure you dont even know where the bank's data center is but somehow you know that CBN is there, carrying out 'audit'. Nonsense
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by abdulhadi101(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
ethicallyright:

I mean. The boy may not even know SQL injection. He simply found an old irrelevant paper somewhere and decided to use it for attention seeking. The many computer illiterates in Nigeria believe it's an Herculean task.
man u've said it all, access bank uses Oracle's flexcube for it core banking operations, these applications don't even transverse the public internet. To hack a bank system has to be an inside job.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Jbleenk: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
S guy is not a malicious hacker aka “black hat hacker”. He is what is known in hacking world as a “white hat hacker”. If he’s indeed a Registered white hat Hacker access bank has got nothing on him..
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Asianjollof007: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

You guys don't understand what public information is...providing those datasets on some forms do not make them public; they are known as personally identifiable information PII - any data that identifies an individual. They need the same protection / security controls you give to your prized assets. To put in layman's terms, any information you can't freely share on social media platforms are not public information.

Thanks for the enlightenment sir. Kuda e-bank's asking for my BVN i hope it's safe to give them?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by cray91(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
I knew access has been loosed since the time dey been debiting people anyhow

Anyway for the past three months now me no dey put more than 100naira for my access account

So if any hacker steal 100naira its still bearable
rottable:
So na because of this guy I go pack all my money for access bank. undecided
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
gambia:
Its a welcome development. He should be apprended and dealt with us accordingly.

He shld be employed on a very good pay to handle their data security ...

Someone who knew u wlare vulnerable, went in to show u and didnt steal anything really wanted to help you
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by sinistermind(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
But why are most people seeing the criminality in this. He said he doesn't want to take anyone's money but calling Access bank attention to their weak security system.

A same organisation will employ this guy so to know how to block the loophole in their system
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by wonlasewonimi: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Thanks for the enlightenment sir. Kuda e-bank's asking for my BVN i hope it's safe to give them?

If you think they genuinely require it, why not?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by privaldo: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
ethicallyright:
Means nothing.

BVN, Name, mobile number, Account number are a kind of public information.

He needs safe pins of debit cards to withdraw any amount. Just another attention seeker.

If you fill an IPPIS (Salary) form for instance you'll be asked for your name, account number, date of birth, BVN(to ensure you've not provided another account somewhere). Those papers are discarded in trash cans after data are entered into a computer system.

YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY OF THOSE TO A LOAN APP, to sign up on remita, to withdraw money from a betnaija/nairabet/betway account . INFACT, when someone asks you to fill in those information, the person can make inquiries from your bank to ensure you didn't fill in fake details.

No one asks for debit card security code, not even the bank manager is aware of the code. You can only lose it unknowingly to a phishing attack. That's your only private information in the banking department. Nigerian banks are even more secure than American banks. That's the only thing someone can withdraw your money with.

Never knew that there are still smart folks on NL, Kudos. The guy is only bluffing, I mean who hacks and prints the info, he must be a joker. Any body can this info, just make sure you get the dustbin early in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Housing(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
The guy is a joke, he probably hack into the customer bvn data base. Do you know that your bvn, phone number and account details are available even to all this mobile and online lenders. Mobile lenders can easily verify your bvn and account details with the help of paystack e-facilities.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by wonlasewonimi: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

He shld be employed on a very good pay to handle their data security ...

Someone who knew u wlare vulnerable, went in to show u and didnt steal anything really wanted to help you

He should be severely punished to serve as deterrent to people who could be motivated to do same. Organisations such as Amazon and Netflix offer bug bounties for people to try and compromise their security perimeters and web applications only/after watertight agreements and rules of engagement are in place.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by adebwalex(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
I just dey laugh in Pigin.. First of all look at the logo arrow, that is old logo of access bank. check their new logo and see the differences. The guy is just a fool trying to tarnish the Reputable Image of the bank. Probably he could be an ex staff who in one way of the other sack from the bank and as those details before. It is not that easy to just use those useless stuff he pilled together to gain access into customer account. Don't play Like a fool the way the guy is also a Fool.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by chemystery: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
daddytime:
Am I the only one seeing an ethical hacker advertising his talents and about to cash out real big from Access Bank?

Just thinking...

Lol at all the commenters above calling for his arrest. Life is not for the most part, black and white. There is oftentimes an in-between.
That's not how you cash out as an ethical hacker. It is a crime to intrude a system without permission. He should have taken permission to carry out pen test on access bank server. Why reveal to the whole world that the server is vulnerable instead of doing so secretly to access bank? He deserves to be jailed! He is a mumu ethical hacker.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/31/access-bank-computers-leaking-hacker-ihebuzo-steals-customers-data/amp/

This guy would be laughed on now for what he just did...in developed countries, he'll be groomed, trained and assigned a mentor cos he's got brains. The FBI, CIA, KGB could use someone with his abilities.

But yet again, what do i know? wink
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by deeva2: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Don't be surprise if Access bank or CBN hire this guy
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Yankee101: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
gambia:
Its a welcome development. He should be apprended and dealt with us accordingly.

No. Given a job is he stole nothing. Of course he was wrong for displaying people's personal details
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Kubernetes: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
ntyce:
The idiot probably hacked into the BVN/phone number database.
I'm 100% certain he can't hack into the core banking platform ie finnacle or flexcube.

It's very possible through the default gateway.This is very possible especially to banks or micro banks that don't get some of these infrastructures required by ISO certification.And sometimes it mainly affects the customers.
I will give a a tip below but only for the customers for a bank;

Here is the problem. The hackers can tell your router to query their own server instead of asking your service provider for the IP address e.g for "www.sosobank.com". When this happens, the hacker's server lies to your computer and sends it to the wrong IP address. When your computer then communicates with this server at the wrong address, that server pretends to actually be "www.sosobank.com". You even see a web site that looks just like the real Chase banking web site. So you innocently type in your username and password and the thieves have it.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by victop11(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
azmanaty02:
See as village people call this one and he answered with all his heart

I weak ���
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by SweetCunt97(f): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
daddytime:
Am I the only one seeing an ethical hacker advertising his talents and about to cash out real big from Access Bank?

Just thinking...

Lol at all the commenters above calling for his arrest. Life is not for the most part, black and white. There is oftentimes an in-between.
True. Access bank should employ him to upgrade their security
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
4 Making Dis Known 2 Dem, He Is A Kind Thief.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
ethicallyright:
Means nothing.

BVN, Name, mobile number, Account number are a kind of public information.

He needs safe pins of debit cards to withdraw any amount. Just another attention seeker.

If you fill an IPPIS (Salary) form for instance you'll be asked for your name, account number, date of birth, BVN(to ensure you've not provided another account somewhere). Those papers are discarded in trash cans after data are entered into a computer system.

YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY OF THOSE TO A LOAN APP, to sign up on remita, to withdraw money from a betnaija/nairabet/betway account . INFACT, when someone asks you to fill in those information, the person can make inquiries from your bank to ensure you didn't fill in fake details.

No one asks for debit card security code, not even the bank manager is aware of the code. You can only lose it unknowingly to a phishing attack. That's your only private information in the banking department. Nigerian banks are even more secure than American banks. That's the only thing someone can withdraw your money with.
You're here preaching long sermon, if you know what goes into software programming, you wouldn't be surprised he succeeded, anyone can as long as you're skilled to do so.
A nigerian student studying computer science and ethical hacking level 300 in Ghana hacked into a renowned bank in Ghana and made away with thousands of cedis which is equivalent to millions of naira, kings university in Ghana was the school he is enrolled in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.