Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (39208 Views)

Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
A lot of people dunno why the Ibos are more interested in getting the APC presidential ticket than PDP's
They simply want a situation that presents a win-win situation for them regardless of the outcome of the election. A PDP (non-Igbo) winner will be be a victory of sort to them as they will be re-aligned with the centre after just 8years in opposition, while an APC(Igbo candidate) win will bring about their long-sought Ibo presidency
This is the only logical explanation as to why they're more fixated on getting APC ticket while they rarely make mention of getting the PDP ticket. These people always think they have small sense, but a Yoruba man is naturally ahead of you even before your very first step grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Smh
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Sunnyja: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:

sure ...south south know ameachi stands no chance not after the table leaked by Reno

relax
Can you post Reno leaked table?!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
You can already see who is the next president grin This power play dey sweet me die. Everybody wey say igbo no fit rule this country in 2023 must quench grin

Lalasticlala mynd44 wink

Na like that them dey win Presidency for Naija ba anyway I wish him all the best in his journey
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by AMvanquish: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
You can already see who is the next president grin This power play dey sweet me die. Everybody wey say igbo no fit rule this country in 2023 must quench grin

Lalasticlala mynd44 wink

Even if it's Igbo, please someone else but Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
AMvanquish:

Even if it's Igbo, please someone else but Kanu.
no vex. Na who North don accept be dis one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
The next president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:
and some fools claim north would never vote an igbo man

kalu can speak hausa very well ..all he has to do is to campaign in hausa in the north

can tinubu or osibanjo do that ?

apc ticket is kalus to lose honestly ....he has United south east apc ...next is to get south south to back him which they would over tinubu

Senate president leads north east , he was kalus friend and room mate in school ...I laugh people who call him tinubus boys

middle belt is up for grabs ...

north west ...IBB favours his son kalu
this your analogy weak die no forget say no be person wey first call police dey win case..... All this people he is visiting won't vote at the primaries.... Take note

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by mrsteel: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
vanida6:
The two vultures cheesy 2023 loading
Hope u are not referring to Abdulsalami as a vulture?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is that how regular exconvicts just out of prison visit heads of state and feted by political leaders?

The elite will use their impunity to destroy Nigeria and end up in exile.

They have not learned how indifferent political class in various African nations ended up as fugitives. They once perceived their peoples as docile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by DEROX: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:

kalu can speak hausa very well ..all he has to do is to campaign in hausa in the north

apc ticket is kalus to lose honestly ....he has United south east apc ...next is to get south south to back him which they would over tinubu

Senate president leads north east , he was kalus friend and room mate in school ...I laugh people who call him tinubus boys

lol the real deal is NW and NE anyways as you said north will vote Igbo man after all their hatred towards them and buhari something that didn't happen 54 years ago when dem born my Papa arrewa will tell you more about northerners Jonathan Also made visits for second term where is he today and if you think buhari will support 5% OK oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Yus2020: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kalu you have black paint on you face
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by IME1: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbere news reporting for an Igbere man undecided
Media has forced so much down our throats whether we want or like it or not.
Eg
Ned
Regina
Bobrisky
Kalu
Erica
Kidd
Slaw
Manna and Co grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Carry on, keep meeting and meeting. You eyes go clear las las.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by TheChameleon: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:

Lalasticlala mynd44 wink

Your delusion of grandeur is amusing.

Go to Kano or core Hausaland to say this... they would laugh in your face.

Who have these 2 Ex Presidents ever installed?

Kalu is smart, he wants to be the 1st candidate anyone thinks of in Igboland when distributing crumbs.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kikake: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
OOU, your best move now should be to help Governor Ikpeazu to restore Aba to its former glory of Japan in Africa.

You and your successor governed state capital, just like your colleagues in Imo state have been doing till now. The once fast developing towns - Orlu and Okigwe - have been abandoned to rot by successive governors of Imo state who have felt no allegiance to Orlu and Okigwe.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by livinbygrace: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:

Lalasticlala mynd44 wink

You mean president of Biafra?Oh I forgot,IBB and Abdusalam will automatically hand over the Apc Ticket to him in 2050

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by samdunzo: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
something tells me this guy might end up being president.... make we watch ooo

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Epstein:
Diaper wearers,....

Is that GAY thing true??
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Openbusiness: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
Kalu can be in open door meeting with anyone, but whether he runs for Presidency under APC or any other useless party, he will not have my vote or that of any of my families.

My families are actually Nigerians.

We will rather cast our vote for Umahi who we can see his obvious efforts despite his low federal allocation

WHO WILL SAVE US FROM THE HAND OF THESE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lamasta:

Na like that them dey win Presidency for Naija ba anyway I wish him all the best in his journey
thank u

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Advocate500: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
The man that reck abia state as governor, he is from the same constituency with me, but will never have my vote for anything, if orji is what we mean by igbo presidency I will rather support a middle belt man to rule Nigeria. Supporting orji is like mortgaging my conscience tufiakwa .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
livinbygrace:

[s]You mean president of Biafra?Oh I forgot,IBB and Abdusalam will automatically hand over the Apc Ticket to him in 2050[/s]
keep living in fools paradise while behind the curtains politics are played cheesy grin you don't matter in the scheme of things bro

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by farem: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363156/breaking-sen-kalu-closed-door-meeting-ex-head-state-abdulsalami-photos/

Roaming around the street from IBB to Abdusalami.
Next visit is Shekau!
Nansense and ingredients.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kikake: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheChameleon:

Your delusion of grandeur is amusing.

Go to Kano or core Hausaland to say this... they would laugh in your face.

Who have these 2 Ex Presidents ever installed?

Kalu is smart, he want to be the 1st candidate anyone thinks of in Igboland when distributing crumbs.

IBB and Adulsallam installed Olusegun Obasanjo as president, as they and Nigerians placed OBJ and Falae on the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in Nigeria in 1999.

You are dead wrong in your analyses.

10 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Mpanyi: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Make this man take am jejely before he enter inside and no come out again
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by TheChameleon: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
obinoral1179:
this your analogy weak die no forget say no be person wey first call police dey win case..... All this people he is visiting won't vote at the primaries.... Take note

They always analyse politics like toddlers.

Saraki and Kwankwaso made a lot of noise before during PDP primaries....

Was shocking how Tambuwal trounced them both.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
DEROX:
lol the real deal is NW and NE anyways as you said north will vote Igbo man after all their hatred towards them and buhari something that didn't happen 54 years ago when dem born my Papa arrewa will tell you more about northerners Jonathan Also made visits for second term where is he today and if you think buhari will support 5% OK oo
but they would support this one ?

name and Igbo leader that has insulted the north or buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Besk: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:

IPOB, you guys always campaigned against and abused anything APC. What has changed?

Let me be sincere with you, the rest of Nigeria will be too scared to vote an Igbo man considering how you IPOBians have insulted every Hausa, Yoruba and non-Igbos in the last 6 years.

By the way, just because Kalu is visiting former Nigerian leaders, you are shouting. Did Saraki not visit all of them last time? What came out of it?

No kill me with laff my blother.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sunnyja:
Can you post Reno leaked table?!
Google don't be lazy it has over 7 parts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.