Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (39203 Views)

Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kikake: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
Kalu was born and bred in maiduguri and schooled in UNIMAID. He speaks hausa fluently. He holds a turbanned chieftaincy title in the North if you don't know. Look the below picture of orji uzor kalu with buhari cheesy scroll down babe wink

Oh yeah, tell us that being born and bred in northern Nigeria is an advantage to get the office of the presidency in Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria is the self proclaimed most educationally disadvantaged area of Nigeria, perhaps in the whole world. If northern Nigeria largely determines who will become Nigeria’s President of Nigeria, what does that tell you?
It tells you that the rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators, and which makes northern Nigeria largely determine who will be president, is a curse to Nigeria.
Redress the lopsided political structure now, or continuation of the curse of the political structure upon Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
kikake:

Oh yeah, tell us that being born and bred in northern Nigeria is an advantage to get the office of the presidency in Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria is the self proclaimed most disadvantaged area of Nigeria, perhaps in the whole world. If northern Nigeria largely determines who will become Nigeria’s President of Nigeria, what does that tell you?
It tells you that the rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators, and which makes northern Nigeria largely determine who will be president, is a curse to Nigeria.
you just dey rant. Kalu will be rigged in, your vote doesn't matter you can eat it. Protest and get detained. Ask sowore. Choke on the pic below

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
I want Igbo presidency but not Kali pls...he's part of the old thief ..make look for an unknown or even known younger person with the right orientation, ideals, corruption-free and can build bridge across tribes..he's an ex convict now..he'll be a bad example and setting dangerous precedence.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kikake: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
you just dey rant. Kalu will be rigged in, your vote doesn't matter you can eat it. Protest and get detained. Ask sowore. Choke on the pic below

And rigged in as president is your choice. Remain behind the times. Don’t reply me again. I am far ahead of you.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:

are their igbos in apc ? the answer is yes

has igbos given apc more than yorubas gave pdp in 1999 ? the answer is yes again

we igbos would support our brothers in apc to get what belongs to them ...that's how United we are ...and we are presenting only one candidate
When last has igbo unite? Thinking APC would hand the ticket to an igbo man is liken to nursing the hope that a woman will rule this country. Vice president can go to them but the number 1 seat isn't meant for the igbos after they've fought their country in 1967. It's a done deal already and that's why a Jonathan, minority, could become the president ahead of a major igbo tribe.

IGBOS ARE THE ENEMY OF THIS COUNTRY.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:

lol u don't know nothing , they won't vote but their boys would
let's see how it unfolds but....
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
1 + 1 - 2 = 0, No product of the poverty capital of the south will ever rule this nation again
You're so pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
they should also protest against the rocket inflation of food in 9ja. it is too much !
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nobody is calling OUk out for looting Abia state but they will start shouting bullion van as soon as Tinubu name is mention in any thread....

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by ceragon123: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Its not about the common Igbo man. The common igbo have been surviving against the odd.

We are talking of a Nigerian President from the Igbo extraction. No one knows business in Nigeria like the Igbo man and the Igbo's are the first to beg to secede because they believe in themselves and have always known that Nigeria was created so we can keep dragging each other backward.

Nigeria is like the people in Shinnar trying to build the tower of babel. We are in a state of confusion because we don't have common languages, beliefs, customs, norms and traditions,.

Since we cannot restructure or divide in peace, let us try A Nigerian president of Igbo extraction to know if it is possible to salvage Nigeria. We must have to try.

I know people are scared that the President of Igbo extraction will share the country if given the opportunity but we must understand that the Igbos have huge investments in every part of Nigeria.

J111333:
This Igbo President thing, how will it add value to the common Igboman out there?
Hausas that have held that position since, how have their commoners benefited?
The earlier you guys realize that politicians only look out for their own, the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by AMvanquish: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maobichek:
. The truth remains that we have better Igbos but North decides ok, take a look at Obasanjo, Yoruba didn't support him but North pushed him up. Orji Uzor Kalu is IBB boy from day one, everything he is and has in this country is rooted in IBB. If North choose Orji Uzor Kalu, East and West wouldn't stop him. Anyone who will emerge as the president come 2023, must be primarily a Northern preferred candidate, thank you.

Another perspective. Making sense. But they should present another Igbo candidate please. OUK is business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by toniotonero(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
nobody will vote an exconvict
Yes nobody will vote an ex convict, but an ex convict can be rigged into power, same way an illiterate was rigged into power last year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by mexbee1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363156/breaking-sen-kalu-closed-door-meeting-ex-head-state-abdulsalami-photos/

A tour to dine with our Elderstates men
Who's gonna be next perhaps OBJ

We shall get there one day we r coming

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
kikake:

And rigged in as president is your choice. Remain behind the times. Don’t reply me again. I am far ahead of you.
when he wins, kindly forfeit your citizenship. We will gladly have lesser 199million 999thousands persons to worry about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363156/breaking-sen-kalu-closed-door-meeting-ex-head-state-abdulsalami-photos/

If you like meet with the Devil...you're never going to be president of this country!
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin Yoruba in severe pain

I'm not in severe pain, rather I'm in controll. Start packing your bags and proceed to Biafra/ Biafuro before is too late.

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
JonCleary:

If you like meet with the Devil...you're never going to be president of this country!
when he is rigged in, be ready to rescind your citizenship and exile yourself to Ghana

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by zudozz: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na orji Kalu get nairaland recently.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kolade560: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
You can already see who is the next president grin This power play dey sweet me die. Everybody wey say igbo no fit rule this country in 2023 must quench grin

Below is Kalu with Buhari

so una wan rule zoo country?
After u go say Yoruba no dey straight forward abi??
confused redundant backward neglected tribe...

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
samething ive been telling all who said SE should bring up a better canridate, and I'm like na who North supports na E we go back. We don't have a choice. They are the majority and we must align with whoever they pick. Was it not 1999 they picked OBJ to become president despite Yorubas choosing olu falae. Right now kalu is the key and the North are the keyholder. Anything to get our man on the throne
Lol....Please bookmark this page.
If OUK contest for APC presidential primary and manage to get Just 10% of the total votes cast, I promise to give you 100k.
The same OUK that was unable to win the Senate president seat, even majority leader no reach am, Omo-Agege that decamped recently was even preferred as the Deputy Senate President over your OUK, the highest position APC gave the SE is mere Cheif Whip and you expect the same party to dash you presidency?
Even Buhari publicly called you guys 5%ers still una no get the memo say no levels for una?
Even PDP won't make the mistake of ceeding the presidency to the SE.
Come 2023, neither APC nor PDP will field an Igbo presidential candidate, you can take that to the bank.
You guys are politically daft...lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by toniotonero(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
busomma:
I wonder why former heads of state are giving audience to this ex convict. It shows how morally bankrupt our society is. I can bet it must hv something to do with 2023 presidential run. I sorry for Nigeria
Birds of a feather flock together, it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kolade560: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
JonCleary:

Never will a thief and ex convict rule this country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by hollah123: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
Igbo man never become president but u are already insulting n chestbeating people in advance,what if he gets there?

Igbos should go n understand d meaning of stoop to conquer order than useless chestbeating

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
PVision2020:

Lol....Please bookmark this page.
If OUK contest for APC presidential primary and manage to get Just 10% of the total votes cast, I promise to give you 100k.
The same OUK that was unable to win the Senate president seat, even majority leader no reach am, the highest position APC gave the SE is mere Cheif Whip and you expect the same party to dash you presidency?

You guys are politically daft...lol
who u wan dash 100k? Broke u? Abeg go help ur family finish. There is a reason Ahmed Lawan the Senate President, Boss mustapha the Secretary to FG, and Gbajabiamila are all hustling to visit Kalu. Align the stars or forever go blind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cyberterror:
OUK is the choice of God and man. He is so much loved. He is a unifier who will bring our country together and make us stronger as one. When he was governor of Abia state, he built the largest cattle market in the whole southeast in Lokpanta where northerners and other Nigerians come to trade. He speaks Igbo, Hausa and Kanuri fluently. He is a pan Nigerian. An embodiment of the Nigerian dream. OUK 2023.
Because he built cattle market, speaks Hausa and Kanuri languages he is therefore a pan Nigerian. For heaven's sake why do many Southerners always ass-lick Hausa/Fulani, a people that are not as educated and exposed as you? Do you know there are over 300 languages in Nigeria? Do OUK also speak them? Why do you assume Hausa language is better than the rest? We Southerners really need to work on ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Autotech312:

I'm not in severe pain, rather I'm in controll. Start packing your bags and proceed to Biafra/ Biafuro before is too late.
grin grin grin Remember Lagos is no man's land, we are just helping you people to develop Lagos, since you can't develop Lagos the way we want it.
Very soon we will start chasing you tenants away from our house, since you can't pay rent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by 007inc: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:
and some fools claim north would never vote an igbo man

kalu can speak hausa very well ..all he has to do is to campaign in hausa in the north

can tinubu or osibanjo do that ?

apc ticket is kalus to lose honestly ....he has United south east apc ...next is to get south south to back him which they would over tinubu

Senate president leads north east , he was kalus friend and room mate in school ...I laugh people who call him tinubus boys

middle belt is up for grabs ...

north west ...IBB favours his son kalu

Even though he likes let him speak Farsi, Persian, Kanttu, Bisamaho and Ogoloto. He will never be president. We will first make sure he fails woefully in the entire Igboland , the North won’t vote him, And Tinubu sons won’t vote him either. But I am very sure you will be the only one to vote him in your family cos ur father can’t try such rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by ezechi24(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
You can already see who is the next president grin This power play dey sweet me die. Everybody wey say igbo no fit rule this country in 2023 must quench grin

Below is Kalu with Buhari

Na wa for you o...I be correct Igbo man but illd rather vote either atiku or tambuwal than the useless orji...he has nothing ..absolutely nothing to offer...one of the most useless eastern politician....a man that has sold his brothers for a slice of bread...if not umahi or obi, Kalu should go to hell....an housa Fulani man is far better than okorocha,kalu,ikpazu put together....born fools.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
hollah123:
Igbo man never become president but u are already insulting n chestbeating people in advance,what if he gets there?

Igbos should go n understand d meaning of stoop to conquer order than useless chestbeating
It's not about chest beating. Election is never free and fair in Nigeria. Apc holds key to INEC elections and if Kalu emerges APC candidate, be ready to have his picture as portrait of the president in your office. This is not about chest beating its reality. North favors him and North is the decider of presidential election in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Maobichek: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin If Igbo does not get it, North should retain it, than to see a yoruba man near Aso Rock.
. Please do away with politics of bitterness, politics should not be a do or die affair. OBJ was there for 8 years, Osibanjo will be there for 8 years so Igbo have every right to demand for Nigerian president of Igbo extraction but let us be matured and civil about it. I'm from Abia state and if the opportunity is given to me, we have better Igbos but OUK is the best beat North will accept from Igbo as a result of his political sagacity. I will encourage you to support OUK with your prayers (if you so desire) and not with bitterness against Yorubas, thank you.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Advocate500: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maobichek:
I feel you plight dear, I'm from the same constituency if you are really from Abia North. Abia is PDP since 1999 but how Orji Uzor Kalu under APC won 2019 Senate position should first be a concern to you and also when we talked about the presidency, Northerners are the majority ( confirm from INEC figures) so that is where the battle will be, thank you.
nwanne ndewooo, I am from isukwuato , ELUAMA to be precise, orji instituted corruption in abia state.my brother kalu is a very big shame to abia state people, look at what he left behind for us the likes of T A orji and ikpeazu are nothing to write home about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
kikake:

IBB and Adulsallam installed Olusegun Obasanjo as president, as they and Nigerians placed OBJ and Falae on the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in Nigeria in 1999.

You are dead wrong in your analyses.
Same IBB that couldn't win ticket for himself? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fitch Predicts That Bola Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / David Hundeyin Leaves Zimbabwe After Being Detained For 7 Hours / Leak Tapes: Oshiomhole Reacts To Amaechi’s Alleged Criticism Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.