Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut (33140 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze / Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Flier: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Moneywirer:
Nigeria has become the gigantic joke of Africa. Just anybody can do as they wish with her citizens without having to face any consequences
Did you open your border for them ?
Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Chuxodigitals: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
NkemChukwudi:
Idiotic IGBOTIC bloody Liar!!!!!

$1m dollars angry angry angry

You paid $1m you are crying, begging the government to evacuate you from Ghana? where are your Ghanaian lawyers? And you all look like Aro Chukwu residents?

See as he dey breathe heavily, go and see a doctor ASAP!

Abeg GHANA deport them to Onitcha please...we have too many of them in Yorubaland......

Fool you think everyone is poor like you its easy to type nonsense with a cheap data go and chase them away from Yoruba land na coward

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Ironi: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bloody liars !
Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by King44(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Since Buhari has entered we have become an object of ridicule, China don't respect us because we started borrowing from them, money that we don't have workable plans of paying back. South Africa no respect at all because their gvt is being pampered by ours and Nigerians lives don't matter to him. Ghana became something else, what they would not have tried in Jona, yardua and OBJ era. Dubai no dey gree renew visa they want Nigerians out Hush poppy should be blamed for putting us on wanted list.

Now we are begging stop borrowing, you have resources use your brain and make the money you need out of it.

If there is no China, IMF and crude oil won't we progress?

Restructure or go back to regional gvt, this system is not working.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Cantonese: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Look at the assembled Igbo men and point to any that has seen $1m in their life.

Liars!

Olodo!

Is $115.7B written on the face of Bill Gates?
Is $200B written on the face of Jeff Bezos?
Is $105B written on the face of Mark Zukerberg?

See your face like Oshiomole's face.

Muntula!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by jneutron4000: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
go and invest the money in ibo land and stop fooling yourselves angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

You are Correct, but they may have invested the money via another means.
Again they didn't specify the type of DOLLARS used...
we have LIBERIAN DOLLARS, ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS, JAMAICAN DOLLARS and many more

My Annoyance is about the country involved.
GHANA for that matter...!
Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by mikywonder(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
NkemChukwudi:
Idiotic IGBOTIC bloody Liar!!!!!

$1m dollars angry angry angry

You paid $1m you are crying, begging the government to evacuate you from Ghana? where are your Ghanaian lawyers? And you all look like Aro Chukwu residents?

See as he dey breathe heavily, go and see a doctor ASAP!

Abeg GHANA deport them to Onitcha please...we have too many of them in Yorubaland......

Ur brain is seriously leaking

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by lucasalves: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:

Then they should endure in that perfect country.

Abi na, shebi Nigeria na zoo. Why would the glorious and elite biafrans want to live with common animals. This is the result of always dragging your country in the mud on every international platform, there are countries doing worse than Nigeria yet still respected because they don't have a group of idiots who have decided to wash their dirty underwear publicly.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Obalatule: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
PureFace1:

OSU, you seem to have forgotten how Igala people enslaved your generation.

The only tribe Igala people enslaved in Nigeria were Igbo in fact they still live on the land they took from your enslaved forefathers in Anambra, even Ijaw called you Igbo their slaves.
[/s] No be only igala na igolo grin

Ilorin is now firmly under Sokoto Caliphate and will remain so till eternity grin

Cry me a thousand oceans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Eriokanmi: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Come back to your country if they don't need you in theirs.
and you'd provide them jobs?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by lucasalves: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lordofthewest:
Don't cry. I understand when you come from a barren land your want to be accepted by force in other people's territory grin

Please share this more and more on every platform. People need to how shitty that place really is.
Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Rawhumper(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bro this not about having a conquered land but we coming together as one.

We all have seen the "death" of any of the major tribes leaves the other vulnerable as long as we are in as one Nigeria.
You can attest to the fact, after the fall of Ibos in the civil war, the Hausa/Fulani used that chanced to colonize the affairs of the country till death.
You need to wake up, have a rethink and stand against the wimps of corruption.

quote author=Obalatule post=93437642] Yorubaland is conquered territory, Hausa/Fulani will take half while Igbos take the remaining[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Obalatule: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lordofthewest:
Why you dey report me nah? I'm only giving you headsup cos I know what is going on underground grin You should be grateful to me
we both know you are just making empty noise grin

Pray to your stars that no conflict ever comes between Igbos and yerobas grin.....Na body go tell Una grin cheesy

We all know how it will end

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
EastGold:
They ought to flog these traders.

$1m will do a lot in Nigeria business environment

Our brothers won't hear cos they have too many negative views about Nigeria. To them, anywhere else is better than Nigeria and that is why they keep getting reminded that there's no place like home.

Even in Kano, Igbo traders cannot face this kind of humiliation...
Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Dayvidblue: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:

I understand but if that's the best option they should take it, otherwise they should stop complaining and endure.

It's not the best option, that is why we have a Nigerian mission in Ghana to maintain diplomatic relations and for situations like this.
If we ask them to come back and don't act to forestall future reoccurrence of this nature. Then we are bound to have other countries throwing shit at our face.
We shoud be nipping it at the bud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Lordofthewest(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na cry una go cry to UN las las. Go ask your fulani masters what yoruba did to them in 2001 in oyo and Ile ife. Una go hear word soon, you'd be taught to respect your host community by force. Your day of doom is closer than you think
Obalatule:

Pray to your stars that no conflict ever comes between Igbos and yerobas grin.....Na body go tell Una grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by PureFace1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Obalatule:
[s][/s] No be only igala na igolo grin

Ilorin is now firmly under Sokoto Caliphate and will remain so till eternity grin

Cry me a thousand oceans

Go and take back your lands from Igala people living in Anambra, Igala slave grin

In fact I even heard Obiano Governor of Anambra is an Igala man. Try to chase away Igala people living on the lands they took from your forefathers they enslaved and see if they won't waste your generation.

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by lucasalves: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Obalatule:

We all know how it will end

Really? you sure you really want that smoke? The last you lots starved to death in millions, you really are looking for a rematch?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Obalatule: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
PureFace1:

Go and take back your lands from Igala people living in Anambra, Igala slave grin

In fact I even heard Obiano Governor of Anambra is an Igala man. Try to chase away Igala people living on the lands they took from your forefathers they enslaved and see if they won't waste your generation.
Yes I'm even an igala man myself grin

Fulani still won't give yeroba Ilorin back despite your wailings grin

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Lordofthewest(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
I won't argue with you anymore. But just take my advice. meanwhile in biafuro grin
Obalatule:
grin grin Emotional dingbat!!

The entire SW is a mess of Dilapidated brown roof buildings grin

If I bring pictures na you go run

Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by lucasalves: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
007inc:

You are a goat. How much is 1m USD? Do u think every Igbo man is suffering like ur father?
Young Igbo boys r raking millions in dollars and u r Displaying your Family Problem on NL cos of free data

The kind of chest beating that ends being disgraced and thrown out like Thrash by Ghana.
Re: Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut by Obalatule: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
lucasalves:

Really? you sure you really want that smoke? The last you lots starved to death in millions, you really are looking for a rematch?
I wish it was between Igbos vs Yoruba then grin

Chai!!...Yoruba would only exist in History books by now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.