Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,274 members, 5,931,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 05:07 PM

How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! (993 Views)

Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 / How To Know If You Need Glasses / Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 7:11am On Oct 08
deluckiest:
Okay. On the other hand, what if the listed herbs in the guide are not readily available in the market, besides, due to their unusual given names, it might be difficult to identify the herbs in the market, particularly if the names given to the herbs are not known to the market people.

With the herbs and the guide, what's the total cost implications we are looking at?

My suggestion to you, it would make a lot of sense and more sales with confidence, if you bought and prepare the herbal items yourself and then market it as a ready to use product. A lot of people don't trust these books/guides gotten from online because they often mislead.

Again, let me know the amount to budget to get both the herbs and the guide and I will make my buying decision.

those herbs recommended are very cheap,
and can be seen around without stress.

this is Nigeria and am not ready for mass production wahala!

the Nigerian police will extort you to the last if you ever try producing something,
that's why digital is the best way for now

thanks

Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 9:58am On Oct 12
we are here for you today
Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 10:13am On Oct 13
still available today
Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13
we are here for you today!
Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16
still available today
Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16
we are here for you today
Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 8:38am On Oct 17
still available to get
Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 6:46am On Oct 18
still here for you today
Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 9:21am On Oct 20
still available today
Re: How This Natural Eye Solution Made Me Stop Wearing Eye Glasses! by webmaster99(m): 8:39am
get this today and be relieved!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talk About Saving The Planet / A Mathematical Cure To Hiv/aids, Cancer, Sickle Cell Anemia At Last / How To Be A Clean Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.