Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Toast A Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Chick (453 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Chick by Treborblue(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
So I came across some threads today with some guys talking about how difficult it is for them to talk to a girl blablabla nonsense.
Yea it's easy for me but it hadn't always been so easy and most times there is this fear I wouldn't lie but i found a way to suppress it.
One girl back at school told me I was very smooth i must be a player, till date she's like my best get in terms of my "doings" as she is 4 years older than me and also a graduate. Back to the main point how to successfully toast a girl.
So I consider this an introvert guide, cause I myself I am sometimes an introvert but thank God for music.
So the first on the list is
1. Dressing : bro's no matter how dope you are talking wise your appearance does 70℅ of the job for you , if you stop a girl your appearance would make her consider to give you the initial 30secs. Me myself if I ain't into my dressing I don't approach because my confidence will affect me alot.
2. Don't look needy : by this I mean "don't fucking look in need" yea don't force shit even if you wanna force shit use your head , for instance don't be chasing her down the street, instead calculate the trajectory of her movement and go there so it will be as if you had business down that route ,you dig. That babe I made reference to , I noticed all these niggas approaching her left and right she paid them no mind they were like pests even the finest of em all what I did was go towards the gate of her hostel and proceed outwards as if I had business there , yea a bit stressful but not looking needy
3 : make use of the first 30secs window: so the girl stops the first thing she does is
Observe you and see if you worth her time
If you aren't you'll see changes in her body language (at the point my brother let her go) if she isn't she'll seem a bit calm like she's actually stopping for you , at this point my brother ride on you have passed the first test
5: don't be afraid to make errors: the thing is that sometimes we think too much , bro it's not bad to make errors instead use it to your advantage, e.g you stammer
Cover - you: damn I can't help stammering I don't know how guys do this ?
Her: do what ?
You: talk to a incredibly hot lady they haven't met before in their life (put a smile as if to laugh)
Her : she either laughs or smiles or says something to help your cause (if she doesn't bro move ahead)
Sha when you cover for your errors always make it seem like stopping girls on the road isn't something you normally do.
6: make it short : if you stop a girl on the road always make it brief for your own good . Plus analyse whether you've done enough to get a number. Getting a number isn't hard. I like to leave it to the second meeting that is if I know I'll see her again because the second time she'll be more open and comfortable with you and you with her and a certain friendship will build so that when she gives you the number she won't be ghosting your chats.
I hope this has helped some guys. Plus brothers don't use this in a runs babe never . The biggest step is usually stopping them overcome it and you're good to go. Thanks please ignore any errors I didn't have time to cross check
Re: How To Toast A Chick by temmienewells(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Orisirisi grin
Hope you know there's no manual to these things?
Re: How To Toast A Chick by Treborblue(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lol true my brother, different strokes for everyone. I just put what works for me
Re: How To Toast A Chick by phazotron(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
temmienewells:
Orisirisi grin
Hope you know there's no manual to these things?

No mind am.

He think say woman matter str8forward

Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

What She Really Want / If Dangote Give U His ATM Card For Next 24 Hrs What Are U Going To Do With It / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.