Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Suggestions Please!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggestions Please!! (1096 Views)

115k-125k Phone Go Buy, Suggestions Please! / Suggestions Please..! Motorola Moto G8 Or Oppo Reno2 Which One Is Better / Best Mifi In Nigeria? Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggestions Please!! by Lexusgs430: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Habayomie:

So I got two products a "f9 tws Airbud" from AE
Verdict: The battery lasts for almost 4hrs on full volume.I'm impressed by that,judging by the price though the bass is flawed.using a piece differently can last a day.(use a piece at a go,when that is down,pick the other piece,then ,insert the previous in the charger).
And a "Bluedio elf 2"
Verdict:the sound is not loud enough to my satisfaction, especially the bass.(I can't use a piece alone,the sound is below par)
Still testing the battery.
Cc:Lexusgs430

The bluedio elf 2, you can use one bud at a time and the bass is adequate for me ........

Too much bass, would eventually damage your ear drums......... grin

The battery lasts about 6 hours........
Re: Suggestions Please!! by Habayomie(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2022
Lexusgs430:

The bluedio elf 2, you can use one bud at a time and the bass is adequate for me ........

Too much bass, would eventually damage your ear drums......... grin

The battery lasts about 6 hours........
I stay in noisy environment most of the time.
So, I need something louder.
The "f9 tws" is even better sef.
Re: Suggestions Please!! by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Habayomie:

I stay in noisy environment most of the time.
So, I need something louder.
The "f9 tws" is even better sef.

My environment is very quiet........ So it's not the bluedio that is at fault, but your environment........ grin
Re: Suggestions Please!! by oloko1859(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lexusgs430:

My environment is very quiet........ So it's not the bluedio that is at fault, but your environment........ grin

grin grin grin
Even beats by dre will frown at that environment

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Favourite TECNO CAMON 18 Premier Features / Clean Samsung A72 / OPPO Unveils Rema As The New A Series Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.