Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

(Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), (3996 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 3:42am On Sep 01, 2020
If you are in Abuja and want to hook up with a guy as a girl for a date, or you are a guy trying hook up with girl, send me 007 links from your what's app to 0902137 0448 when it hits 40k 20m 20f I will start linking you guys up. Please be honest & you will find a good one.

It calls for concerns to remember that girls don't feel for those who adores them or play by their rules but those who act the opposite way,

[b]At a time like these, calls for a reflections and cross examination of whom we call our girlfriend
read it again.

I was in agony when I saw him, I know something big has went down the drain, I was hurt seeing him so hurted beyond control, and the Jezebel throttled hard without a thought, or remorse,
even before the face of heaven and earth,
My heart was broken cos I can't stop imagining myself being in his position cos I was once a dangerous lover who never looked back when loving and spending on a girl..........

As the story goes, he simped with his sweat and life, with all he labored for, to trained her in high institution and build house for her parent. 5 fcking years, and rolling in the mud, and rejection is his take home share,

Boys are watching, but simps will never learn, as for the girl, kerma is around the Conner racing to spend the rest of his life with her,

I wish I could reach out to him to console him, I wish I could mend his frustration.

The falling of the dry leaves, is warning to the fresh ones,

A guy who does a girl a favour and expecting it in return, is like a passenger awaiting to board a train at express way,

One who spends on girl in the name of love, is like one who cooks a local rice without removing the stones, he must preper to crush stones with his theath by surprise,

Girls loves putting a show, my pain is that we have been hearing the rumours now we are watching the reality, but still there lot of boys who are heading to that pit of agony..

this girl has digged her own grave while alive

If you are reading this, step back and reexamine the girl you call your girlfriend, I don't know the spell she casted on you, but if she has been using you as her provider or one of her saviour in times of her financial turbulence days,

It's time to burn that bridge and road to agony and sorrow, there is hope, if you reject her rope,

You must not be the next victim of scapegoat bro,
Good morning..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Edyice: 4:02am On Sep 01, 2020
For those that are in a relationship

What ever you give ( Na free gifts cool , I call it charity grin )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by idahme(m): 4:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Never give a lady in the name of relationship what you can not give to others who are just friends. Most ladies are weired, they should be followed in weired manner else premium tears follows. the more guys learn this the better, unfortunately you will still see guys who had sworn to shrines that they can never be delivered from this bondage of life. Nice write up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 01, 2020
TkhGuy:
It calls for concerns to remember that girls don't feel for those who adores them or play by their rules but those who act the opposite way,

At a time like these, calls for a reflections and cross examination of whom we call our girlfriend read it again.

I was in agony when I saw him, I know something big has went down the drain, I was hurt seeing him so hurted beyond control, and the Jezebel throttled hard without a thought, or remorse,
My heart was broken cos I can't stop imagining myself being in his position cos I was once a dangerous lover who never looked back when loving and spending on a girl.

As the story goes, he simped with his sweat and life, with all he labored for, to trained her in high institution and build house for her parent. 5 fcking years, and rolling in the mud, and rejection is his take home share,

Boys are watching, but simps will never learn, as for the girl, kerma is around the Conner racing to spend the rest of his life with her,

I wish I could reach out to him to console him, I wish I could mend his frustration.

A guy who does a girl a favour and expecting it in return, is like a passenger awaiting to board a train at express way,

One who spends on girl in the name of love, is like one who cooks a local rice without removing the stones, he must preper to crush stones with his theath by surprise,

Girls loves putting a show, my pain is that we have been hearing the rumours now we are watching the reality, but still there lot of boys who are heading to that pit of agony..

If you are reading this, step back and reexamine the girl you call your girlfriend, I don't know the spell she casted on you, but if she has been using you as her provider or one of her saviour in times of her financial turbulence days,

It's time to burn that bridge and road to agony and sorrow, there is hope, if you reject her rope,

Good morning..
OP what are you, four? The lady in question is in no way "digging her own grave whilst alive" just like you've said.
Excuse my French but don't be silly and wake the f*ck up.
The lady did nothing wrong and dodged a big bullet. The man in question is a MUGU and the greatest SIMP that ever liveth.

I feel sorry for the lady. She felt embarrassed. Grown ass man throwing tantrums in public. Just pathetic and infuriating. The man was just trying to be manipulative. I don't support for ladies to marry their sponsors out of pity or as a sign of appreciation. It sucks and makes no sense. Ffs this is the 21st century. Respect boundaries. Be kind enough to help people regardless of their gender and expect nothing in return.

That man had high hopes with the lady in question, but she dashed them due to some reasons. Respect her feelings. She is human. It is not by force and I doubt if they signed a formal Contract stating that the lady would marry him after taking care of her and her needs.

He played himself. I am not a fan of public Marriage proposals. Some men do this in public knowing fully well most ladies would find it hard to say NO out of embarrassment. Private proposals is BAE for me. Family and friends at max.

He should pick himself up. It's not the end of the world, plus, rejection is a natural phenomenon. You win some you lose some. He should try a gain. He shouldn't give up on finding true love but change the way he goes about searching for LOVE. You can't buy unconditional Love. There will always be Someone out there for everyone. Everyone wants to love and be loved in return. I respect his feelings but once again, he should pick himself up and move on. He should forgive "Amaka" for disappointing him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by LEvuls(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2020
How we live is so different from how we ought to live that he who studies what ought to be done rather than what is done will learn the way to his downfall rather than to his preservation.
~ Niccolo Machiavelli

3 Likes

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Pysam(m): 4:58am On Sep 01, 2020
TkhGuy:

At a time like these, calls for a reflections and cross examination of whom we call our girlfriend read it again.

My heart was broken cos I can't stop imagining myself being in his position cos I was once a dangerous lover who never looked back when loving and spending on a girl.

Good morning..
Boss i no gree with u oo no body is digging any grave she no want she no want ni oo. moreover it's a matte of choice. the only problem i see is either she has lied to the guy so much that she made him believe she loved him or they don't even communicate at all. relationship is not all about spending make una dey talk. talk is important ... my fellow chairmen them stop adding like father Christmas . lessons learnt anyway
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Pysam(m): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2020
NockMedia:

OP what are you, four? The lady in question is in no way "digging her own grave whilst alive" just like you've said.
The lady did nothing wrong and dodged a big bullet. The man in question is a MUGU and the greatest SIMP that ever liveth.

I feel sorry for the lady. She felt embarrassed. Grown ass man throwing tantrums in public. Just pathetic and infuriating. The man was just trying to be manipulative. I don't support for ladies to marry their sponsors out of pity or as a sign of appreciation. It sucks and makes no sense. Ffs this is the 21st century. Respect boundaries. Be kind enough to help people regardless of their gender and expect nothing in return.

That man had high hopes with the lady in question, but she dashed them due to some reasons. Respect her feelings. She is human. It is not by force and I doubt if they signed a formal Contract stating that the lady would marry him after taking care of her and her needs.

He played himself. I am not a fan of public Marriage proposals. Some men do this in public knowing fully well most ladies would find it hard to say NO out of embarrassment. Private proposals is BAE for me. Family and friends at max.

He should pick himself up. It's not the end of the world, plus, rejection is a natural phenomenon. You win some you lose some. He should try a gain. He shouldn't give up on finding true love but change the he goes about searching for LOVE. You can't buy unconditional Love. There will always be Someone out there for everyone. Everyone wants to love and be loved in return. I respect his feelings but once again, he should pick himself up and move on. He should forgive "Amaka" for disappointing him.
wen u talk like this i wonder whether u were with them all thru the 5years did u spend a minute with them don't judge that guy with what u saw. ibo men are not stupid. for him to have taken such step there must have been some talks that made the guy believe the girl was for him for the taking. that made him pull out such a stunt. it's painful he didn't have enuf sense to check the girls lying and deceitful ways he wouldn't have fooled himself that way. i am still with the opinion of guys minding what they say or do with the ladies they spend on .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by LordIsaac(m): 5:10am On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy... Dotas of Eve! grin
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by revolt(m): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2020
That simp....Simpson. the ediot was even lying in mud.... a bullet to his brain... simp.

1 Like

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Sheflex4real(m): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Everything happens for a reason. I'm sure it hurt as hell now, I can't even imagine being in his shoe. but if he can hang in there a little longer. keep his head up, he will be glad the girl said no. Life is progressive. "My Opinion"

1 Like

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2020
Pysam:
wen u talk like this i wonder whether u were with them all thru the 5years did u spend a minute with them don't judge that guy with what u saw. ibo men are not stupid. for him to have taken such step there must have been some talks that made the guy believe the girl was for him for the taking. that made him pull out such a stunt. it's painful he didn't have enuf sense to check the girls lying and deceitful ways he wouldn't have fooled himself that way. i am still with the opinion of guys minding what they say or do with the ladies they spend on .

I truly feel sorry for him but I also can't fault the lady in question. Tackle the issue from a neutral point of view and not from a gender or ethnic perspective and basis.

Even if they had been together for over a decade, it isn't a criteria for her to get married to him if she is not genuinely interested in him. She did him a favour. He should move on.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by stare: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2020
TkhGuy:

Good morning..
the saddest part is that many guys are in this trap right now with no idea about what's coming. Many wont even get to see messages like this and the rest don't care enough about themselves to even say no.. Most girls have used love as their anchor for scamming well meaning guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by gepob742(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2020
LEvuls:
How we live is so different from how we ought to live that he who studies what ought to be done rather than what is done will learn the way to his downfall rather than to his preservation.
~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Branch Loan App still remain the most easy way to make extra money with your mobile phone legitimately during this time

There's absolutely no RISK involved, in the Business and beside that this App has been in existence for GOOD 5yrs

Follow this process gently while u can see the pictures below for what people are saying about the program

Step 1.

Download the branch app here:

https://sites.google.com/view/david3333/home

Step 2.
Register with your Bank Account details and it should be in line with your details in your bank account as well as the phone link with your BVN (important)

Step 3.
Fill the registration form. Bank details, phone number linked with your BVN, and the Date of Birthday on Your Bank Details

Here, you'll be asked to fill in your BVN....

branch loan app is registered with CBN so you don't have to be scared.
This is their 5 years of existence

Step 4.
Once all registration is done

Go to Promotions on the app

Put in the code -- " DAVID60E93 "

ITS VERY IMPORTANT U PUT THIS CODE

After you have entered the code, proceed to step 5����

Step 5.

Go take a loan of N1,000

N1,000 only oooo

Step 6.
As soon as you are Credited, PAY BACK THE N1,200 loan IMMEDIATELY!

once you pay back your loan, you'll get N500 bonus, once u used the above code, if not u will get get this N500

So it's safe and secured

Once You are done with the above methods.

WhatsApp(only) me on this number (08114536840)
https:///2348114536840?text=branch%20app.

I Will Show You How to Make Money With The App

FOR FREE

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Rickmann: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Pysam:
Boss i no gree with u oo no body is digging any grave she no want she no want ni oo. moreover it's a matte of choice. the only problem i see is either she has lied to the guy so much that she made him believe she loved him or they don't even communicate at all. relationship is not all about spending make una dey talk. talk is important ... my fellow chairmen them stop adding like father Christmas . lessons learnt anyway

Suddenly, she now knows what she wants abi?
Well, you ladies are only teaching us...thanks for the hard knock lessons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Pysam:
well let's see if you will not rip what you sow as the law of nature implies, he who kill by sword shall die by sword.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Pysam:
mind what you say, mind what you did to others, cos karma is bringing it to you, you must rip what you sow, believe it or not.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Pysam:
do unto others what you expect in return, if you have been living in another mans swaet for 5 years, bro you can't excape karma, you must rip what you saw, mugu or no mugu, SIMPs or no nice guy.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Kingsintei(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2020
He did this and that, understood. now noby we dey the relationship with em... the girl knows why she didn't accept (maybe are reaction was too harsh).
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by purples25(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2020
NockMedia:

He should pick himself up. It's not the end of the world, plus, rejection is a natural phenomenon. You win some you lose some. He should try a gain. He shouldn't give up on finding true love but change the he goes about searching for LOVE. You can't buy unconditional Love. There will always be Someone out there for everyone. Everyone wants to love and be loved in return. I respect his feelings but once again, he should pick himself up and move on. He should forgive "Amaka" for disappointing him.

One thing you said struck me.

You can't buy unconditional love.

I feel sorry for the guy though.

2 Likes

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2020
I'm thoroughly disgusted by the comments here.
Many bastards here. Y'all are very mad.
So its now her decision right?
When he was sponsoring her through the tertiary institution it wasn't her choice?
When he was building a house for her poverty stricken parents it wasn't her choice?

This is a man who must have been in a very committed relationship with the bitch. I'm very sure they must have discussed their future and had marriage in view.

This usually the norm in the Eastern part of the country where this incident took place. The bitch must have known that marriage was in view. They probably would have discussed that.

A guy you met, got into a relationship with marriage in view. He sponsored you through the university (because your shamelessly poor patents couldn't do it), even built a house for your parents. Do you want to tell me that she didn't know she wasn't gonna marry him all the while? Why didn't she speak out then?

Oh, after you've graduated, with a house to your parents name then you now know unconditional love can't be bought right?
This is nothing other than daylight fraud! This is clearly in the category of romance scam.

That girl no go die well I swear. She go suffer (600 years).
And for the stupid idiots commenting rubbish here, you dey mad!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by DRPAIT123(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Fyi0:
When he was sponsoring her through the tertiary institution it wasn't her choice?
When he was building a house for her poverty stricken parents it wasn't her choice?

This is a man who must have been in a very committed relationship with the bitch. I'm very sure they must have discussed their future and had marriage in view.

This usually the norm in the Eastern part of the country where this incident took place. The bitch must have known that marriage was in view. They probably would have discussed that.

A guy you met, got into a relationship with marriage in view. He sponsored you through the university (because your shamelessly poor patents couldn't do it), even built a house for your parents. Do you want to tell me that she didn't know she wasn't gonna marry him all the while? Why didn't she speak out then?

Oh, after you've graduated, with a house to your parents name then you now know unconditional love can't be bought right?
This is nothing other than daylight fraud! This is clearly in the category of romance scam.

Oil deh your head chief! There are highly stupid people here as already certified by papa FFK,lol
I do not subscribe holistically to the doctrines of the Red pillers but some of their belief systems is just plain truth, How can a man spend so much on a girl and the girl wakes up one day with tons of reasons why she can't marry him, ESP when the reason for the good gestures its been stark clear from the beginning. Let's even assume in some cases, the reason for the gift and aids is not laid bare, but how can any girl sponsored in Uni for freaking five years, with a house built for her mother, suddenly graduate and claim she can't get married to her helper, I can bet my balls that she must have caught the signal when she was still in school, but she must have preteñded like she isn't aware until she is now independent on her own, so she doesn't need the Simp anymore, she left him to be damned without remorse. Don't even bullshit Me about sayings like : "money can't buy love or she deserved to be happy," well you can as well do now, because she can now live on her own without help, I refuse to be a SIMP in life, I promise to read more about the Red pill (which I just got to know about some two months ago), vet it and choose the reasonable sides to it, I will only help a girl expecting nothing back.
So many men have killed themselves because of cases like this.

3 Likes

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by womenareapes: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Pysam:
thunder fire you there! undecided

see the rubbish you dey yarn so!
your type no dey ever progress because you don set your destiny to "hand for mouth"

I wonder how you useless women think?

if your mama born male child I'm sure that child go dey as useless as that guy who propose with mud.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Liposure: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Even if you are to spend on a girl, spend with your head, not with your heart. Its better to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by DRPAIT123(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2020
NockMedia:

Egbon, what are you saying nahhh undecided
Do you mean to tell me now, that that girl didn't know that the man is going to propose to her someday, she kept milking him, using him to set herself and her family up financially, its all about the game plan, use him and dump his ass.
Like she then come up with mirage of reasons why she can't marry him, reasons like;
--He's an illiterate
--He's crude and loud
-- He's not good looking
It could have been a fair deal if she had told him that she can't marry him so the guy will decide whether or not to do all those things he did for charity.
If you don't like him don't take his gift, unless you ask him and he tells you there are no strings attached.
That's how a Lady will milk a guy for seven years all in the name of being a relationship with a guy, while the guy has never had sex with the girl becos the girl claims she will only have sex with him on their wedding night, the girl suddenly wakes up and say she has found another guy.
The guy then forces the girl to bed, and everyone cries "she was raped".
I want to believe she brought it upon herself.
Dear girls if you don't like him don't take his gifts, if you try to play him and he becomes smarter then don't bring any useless topic to Nairaland Romance section because you caused it.
I'm not a rape apologist and will never be, but facts don't lie, you can't eat your cake and have it, or break someone's heart so you can attain your own happiness, its called wickedness.
And this piece of mine holds true if reverse becomes the case I.e the guy is the one that commit the atrocity.
I don't stand for gender bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by womenareapes: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Fyi0:

exactly!

many stupid idiots commenting rubbish.

the more Reason I keep emphasising that Naija women are only good for nothing!
there are not worth marriageable.

I only pity men who put ring on those piece of shiit women!

well! a simp is only a simp until them learn it the hard way.

5 Likes

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2020
DRPAIT123:
Egbon, what are you saying nahhh undecided
Do you mean to tell me now, that that girl didn't know that the man is going to propose to her someday, she kept milking him, using him to set herself and her family up financially, its all about the game plan, use him and dump his ass.
Like she then come up with mirage of reasons why she can't marry him, reasons like;
--He's an illiterate
--He's crude and loud
-- He's not good looking
It could have been a fair deal if she had told him that she can't marry him so the guy will decide whether or not to do all those things he did for charity.
If you don't like him don't take his gift, unless you ask him and he tells you there are no strings attached.
That's how a Lady will milk a guy for seven years all in the name of being a relationship with a guy, while the guy has never had sex with the girl becos the girl claims she will only have sex with him on their wedding night, the girl suddenly wakes up and say she has found another guy.
The guy then forces the girl to bed, and everyone cries "she was raped".
I want to believe she brought it upon herself.
Dear girls if you don't like him don't take his gifts, if you try to play him and he becomes smarter then don't bring any useless topic to Nairaland Romance section because you caused it.
I'm not a rape apologist and will never be, but facts don't lie, you can't eat your cake and have it, or break someone's heart so you can attain your own happiness, its called wickedness.
And this piece of mine holds true if reverse becomes the case I.e the guy is the one that commit the atrocity.
I don't stand for gender bigotry.
Mr Man, I get where you're coming from metaphorically. You see, regardless of gender - people tend to fall in and out of LOVE. C'est là vie. The lady for some reasons unknown to me, decided not to marry him. He should Man-up and move on. No need for all this drama.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by purples25(f): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2020
I feel really sorry for this guy, honest. Its not fair but, at the end of the day, she decided to tell him she's not interested after all his investments.

1 Like

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Pysam(m): 3:48am On Sep 02, 2020
womenareapes:
thunder fire you there! undecided

see the rubbish you dey yarn so!
your type no dey ever progress because you don set your destiny to "hand for mouth"

I wonder how you useless women think?

if your mama born male child I'm sure that child go dey as useless as that guy who propose with mud.

lol dey here dey form hard man

na ur type go still dey beg one Rasheedat or Ngozi for street corner.

i see how frustrated u are e be like say girls don suffer u or life don suffer u.

if not i wonder why u are so full of hate, swears and curses

u sabi read at all to even talk say u read wetin i write.

bf u do head like say na roasted fish dey inside ur brain cells.

see ur moniker sef am sure no be woman born u.

thunder dry ur yansh there eeeeeediot.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Fyi0:

Finally at last someone who isn't trained by a bitch spoke up, Finally someone out of millions who didn't escape good parental home training and knows what it feels like labouring farming for 5 yrs, now the harvest is a dick socket.. with all this miscreant here ranting so senselessly
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2020
purples25:
I feel really sorry for this guy, honest. Its not fair but, at the end of the day, she decided to tell him she's not interested after all his investments.
Seriously my prayer goes with you, good man will locate you, for who ever reject evil shall not fall in the same pit of destruction with evil doers.

1 Like

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Liposure:
Even if you are to spend on a girl, spend with your head, not with your heart. Its better to avoid stories that touch
another scapegoat spotted, nama you can't spend from your head, your time is your money and your money is your wealth and where your wealth goes, your heart follows,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Wore To AMVCA Last Night (pics) / Knocked Up! / How Can You Make Your Boyfriend Marry You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.