Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Which Of The Hp Probook Is This ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Of The Hp Probook Is This ? (291 Views)

Why Is Hp Old Laptop Expensive? Is It The HP Logo Tag+? / Why Is The Hp Probook 6455b Sold Very Cheap In The Market / See The Hp Envy 17t Laptop With 16GB RAM And 1 TB Storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Hp Probook Is This ? by uzziwise: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2020
I am looking towards buying a Hp Probook system and a store owner sent me this picture claiming it's a Hp Probook with core i5 . I really don't know much about systems , any useful info about what the name or spec of this system will be highly appreciated.

Re: Which Of The Hp Probook Is This ? by FluxEmpire(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Turn the laptop behind (the battery segment), check if there's a black sticker at the back of that back casing... If there's one, you'd see the model number there...except you can check the frame at the right corner (top or bottom right side of the frame) of the first picture you sent
Re: Which Of The Hp Probook Is This ? by FluxEmpire(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2020
It's at the bottom right side of the frame...look at that white inscription there with a number... There and then, that's the name of the Probook
Re: Which Of The Hp Probook Is This ? by phazotron(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
uzziwise:
I am looking towards buying a Hp Probook system and a store owner sent me this picture claiming it's a Hp Probook with core i5 . I really don't know much about systems , any useful info about what the name or spec of this system will be highly appreciated.

6460b/6470b

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptop In Osogbo For 18k / CCTV Camera Price In Abu Dhabi | Swiftit / Brand New Hp Laptop Core I7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.