Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 (16649 Views)

Osun Schools To Reopen On January 18 / Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / WAEC: Secondary Schools To Reopen On August 4, 2020 For Exit Classes Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by jericco1(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2020
deltateam:

Which benefits do you seek? Can't you take a sister out?

If you are gentleman enough, you might get a peck. cool

Wetin I wan carry peck do? Abeg gi
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by emmy4real94(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:
I'm +1 today, Nairalanders wish me well.
Who will take me out, no strings attached ooo
OMG! so we have a beautiful angel like this on nairaland?? Happy birthday cutie... May you not feel the nagative impact of Corona Virus!
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Munachisom95(f): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2020
emmy4real94:
OMG! so we have a beautiful angel like this on nairaland?? Happy birthday cutie... May you not feel the nagative impact of Corona Virus!

Thanks dear
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by ijoba22(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Their counterparts in the North will open in 2022 grin tongue
guy you no try ooo
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Yustash001(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:
So that's why you have to post half nude pics....Indecency keeps increasing on a daily basis...
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Tiffe(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2020
UNIOSUN here I come... shocked

1 Like

Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Munachisom95(f): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Yustash001:
So that's why you have to post half nude pics....Indecency keeps increasing on a daily basis...

point the half nude pics that I posted, if not keep shut and swerve please.
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Rilwayne001: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2020
ijoba22:
guy you no try ooo
I know right.. I'm just joking sha.

1 Like

Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by kokakola: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Emerald04:
Fvck!!

I see myself makin dope Ass money, I never will dream of making way back in school. Money and Bitches now coming quicker.

Fvck! i'll rather fvckin stay home and keep chasing the fvcking bag, rather than go back to one fvckin school, I'm getting to build.

Can you kindly introduce me to what is working for you? I'm ready to learn with humility, please.

1 Like

Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by emmy4real94(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:

Thanks dear
okay dear.. so where do you resides, incase (someone wants to do as these photo caption implies)
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Munachisom95(f): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2020
emmy4real94:
okay dear.. so where do you resides, incase (someone wants to do as these photo caption implies)

Anambra
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Albertone(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2020
ODJ124:
cool

Welcome development..

Meanwhile ASUU is saying its unsafe to re-open tertiary institutions..

Just wished it's no work no pay..

Covid-19 cases in Nigeria has dropped drastically... cool
I think Osun state governor was referring to only primary and seconɗary school students,by his constant use of "first term,seconɗ term..."
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Albertone(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:
My birthday mate grin

Happy birthday,long life and prosperity to you.May you witness more of it on earth.

But bia,we are now in the era of no make up o grin grin
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Ambbayo(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:
... Happy Birthday friend..I wish God's Abundant blessings IJN.cheers. I don't mind taking you out if only you recide in Abuja.
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by candidbabe(f): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2020
t
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Autotech312(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Emerald04:
Fvck!!

What manner of fuvkery is this? We're really resuming soon? Ya'll should spare me this total bullcraps.
Was clearly against the phrase that goes thus: "Las las school nah scam" until this lock down set in. I see myself makin dope Ass money, I never will dream of making way back in school. Money and Bitches now coming quicker. Unilag and yabatech babes starts to ring my cell phone.

Fvck! i'll rather fvckin stay home and keep chasing the fvcking bag, rather than go back to one fvckin school, and watch dem slay bitches make me a pussy ass nigga and squander my damn bag, I'm getting to build.

This ur long epistle is not making sense.

Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by deltateam: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
jericco1:

Wetin I wan carry peck do? Abeg gi

No go download HIV.

Peck is better.

1 Like

Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by stormborn28(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Audio toilet seats

I dey suspect you
You keep using different monikers...only you with over hundred usernames!!!
Which genuine businessman does that?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Ceeblaq10: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:
Gimme ur digits babe
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Yustash001(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:

point the half nude pics that I posted, if not keep shut and swerve please.
So your cleavage is no more nude to you?
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by FA13(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Do you really think the government just woke up one morning to announce resumption because Lagos did? How una take dey reason like this na?

Did you follow the pandemic decision of the Osun governor? I did. That is why I know.

Dont just make comment if you dont know.

When other states did not have lockdown except Lagos, this guy declare lockdown, when Lagos open churches, he did the same.
Lagos said only on Sunday, that is what is happening there too.

This is a state that does not have any appreciable case again compared to states that have more that fully back to normal.

Do check well before commenting.
Peace.
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by ODJ124(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Albertone:
I think Osun state governor was referring to only primary and seconɗary school students,by his constant use of "first term,seconɗ term..."

Yeah... But HR said tertiary institutions are also included provided they meet the conditions for re opening..
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by eniorisha(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
That expensive crap they offer especially to public school students, they term education in Osun? Free education yet, public secondary schools students pay average of N5,500 per term. Many children are dropping out yet, it's still free education.

Imagine, a typical Osun public high school sold NECO form for as much as 21-24 thousand Naira.
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by ymstar(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:
if u still single, dm me, make we go play
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by maasoap(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
FA13:
Follow follow governor.
Not until Lagos announced its resumption date, the stooge there does not have idea of his own.

Making how many states now that have announced the full reopening of schools? You're a dunce
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Albertone(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
ODJ124:

Yeah... But HR said tertiary institutions are also included provided they meet the conditions for re opening..
I hope so.I ɗon overstaƴ at home aɓeg
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Nasrothschild1: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by emmy4real94(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:

Anambra
quite far... I just hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration.. mine ll be 19 later on.. we month mates!
Re: Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 by Jehitalahun: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Haaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President / JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit / Students: What's Your GPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.