Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers (5940 Views)

The Best Gift ASUU Gave Me / See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers / ASUU Meeting With Fg | Expect A Positive Reply - ASUU Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by jzamani(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2020
ASUU created a pole on twitter to know if they are actually doing this best, but some it's twitter followers were dropping silly reply, ASUU has to reply back with that tweet below

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by LawLab247: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Haa
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Ryda(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2020
We've gotten enough loss already!
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by illicit(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2020
ASUU can not spell
Get loss
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by iceboy4752(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2020
I have been doubting the authenticity of this "official account" for long. The truth is obvious now.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Ajstyles01(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Hahahahaha

e shock me
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by paulolee(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2020
cnt believe this...see the main reason why schools should reopen?? it seems that ASUU handler needs this reopening of schools the more..
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2020
illicit:
ASUU can not spell
Get loss
ASUU doesn't have any Twitter handle

6 Likes

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by kpakpankolo: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2020
so na the same set of people is leading nigeria if you know you know
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by jericco1(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Education in Nigeria is something else
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by seanwilliam(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Like if you think this country is bullshi*t

4 Likes

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Birniwa(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2020
They once mentioned it in a memo they released that the Union doesn't run any social media handles. It's probably someone not even in the academia running this Twitter handle and for such, nothing that emanates from it should be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by khaykay15(f): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Could this be ASUU?

ASUU actually wrote loss instead of lost.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by illicit(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

undecided
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Jajasabali(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I too know
Now you dun Bleep up
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by kheny12(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
ASUU my foot,who the hell is handling the ASUU twitter page.
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by ashybabs(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
PARODY AZA
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by ProfAmaben(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Those insulting ASUU wouldn't understand till they become lecturers and travel abroad and see how lecturers are well taken care of with adequate facilities and lower work pressure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Afloxybabe(f): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
OMG!!! This is incredible!
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by sinkhole: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
khaykay15:
Could this be ASUU?

ASUU actually wrote loss instead of lost.
NO! ASUU has neither twitter nor Facebook or any social media account embarassed
Sincerely, if you hear some lecturers' spoken English, na to run for cover grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Emmoa(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
THAT IS NOT ASUU's page. The page has gained fame. ASUU released a circular denying them. They also delete their posts when it fails. Believe me!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Englishisamust: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
That should be lost, I'm so disappointed coming to Nigeria to learn english
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by RudyNerdy: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
iceboy4752:
I have been doubting the authenticity of this "official account" for long. The truth is obvious now.
ASUU made it clear that they don't have any social media account

1 Like

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Emmoa:
THAT IS NOT ASUU's page. The page have gained fame. ASUU release a secular denying them. They also delete their posts when it fails. Believe me!!!
It's called a circular not secular

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by winkmart: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
this cant be
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Akash8793: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is Disgusting
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by ridwanlawal: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is the reply you give to someone when trying to unleash anger
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by Auladimeji(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Those insulting ASUU wouldn't understand till they become lecturers and travel abroad and see how lecturers are well taken care of with adequate facilities and lower work pressure.
Sey those abroad forces students to buy handouts?

1 Like

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by judgementyard(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Get loss cheesy
Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by ProfAmaben(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Auladimeji:
Sey those abroad forces students to buy handouts?

Shey those abroad dey earn less than $300 monthly?

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply ASUU Gave One Of It's Twitter Followers by jaeybee98(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Jajasabali:

I too know
Now you dun Bleep up
Hello, kindly explain to me why you termed saying the right thing as "I too know".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / ABU Zaria Postgraduate Current School Fees (official) / The Federal Polytechnic Bida 2009/2010 Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.