Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (66062 Views)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Goalnaldo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is big shocked similar in size to the one a man bought 4500 that was posted here sometime ago
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by PROPHETmichael: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

Why can't you call a snake catcher to have it tamed and released into the wild?

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.

God told the serpent: “Because you’ve done this, you’re cursed,cursed beyond all cattle and wild animals, Cursed to slink on your belly and eat dirt all your life. I’m declaring war between you and the Woman, between your offspring and hers.
He’ll wound your head, you’ll wound his heel.”
Genesis 3:14-15

So my young man, in the affairs of things between snake and man, there is nothing like "beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature." What the farmer did is in line with the scripture because the scripture must be fulfilled. If he had refused to fulfil the scripture, the snake would've helped him to fulfil it.

It is also the major reason why lala doesn't hesitate to bring it to front page each time this part of the scripture is fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by cynhamscakes(f): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Jeez!!! That's one huge snake.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by PROPHETmichael: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bahamas95:
Some people are just so annoying. They won't hesitate to kill snakes when they come in contact with them but they will come online and be forming animal activists.

Thunder fire all of una, snakes fall on you!

U dey mind them?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by cyberghost23: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.

Ode talk.
When you see on in your compound, take it to your bedroom and have a great conversation with it. Yeye
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by deavicky(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
The only thing i can say here is, u get mind. So what is the faith of the sneak now because others post the sneak alongside side the pepper soup picture.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Na infinix them take snap.. without gcam.see as the pic neat.

If na Xiaomi.. dey won't let us hear word.

Op.. you be murderer
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by osazsky(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
this is a very rare specie of python...you can sell it for $1,000
a dead one or alive
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by osazsky(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
a dead one or alive
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Emmyloyalty: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:

There's nothing rare here. It's an African rock python.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Nasrothschild1: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by LOVEGINO(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

R.IP young python.
are u a Nigerian?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by JasperVII(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Op where are you from? Pythons are not to be killed.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by AroOkigbo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Adewale1603:
it is easier for this post to enter FP, than for schools to resume this month
This got me bursting into an unplanned laughter
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by aghoghochuks: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Too much of "NAT GEO WILD"
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by aghoghochuks: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

R.IP young python.

Too much of "NAT GEO WILD"
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

R.IP young python.
RIP to a snake. OMG

Well to be honest, they should start preserving these creatures so that they don't go extinct in Nigeria.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by bizzibodi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
U did well brother,I hate snakes �
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lalasticlala is always happy whenever he sees snakes, I wonder why
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Callmeboss(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lala come o....

Meat don done. ��

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Kabir5643(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Awusubillahi
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by dabuble: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
At about 7:30am today, we were at war with this beast.
September has done me well �

Oboy how did u kill thisnlarge stuff. This can constrict a human being ooo
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Una see dis kine snake kan stay kill am.......i hail ooo
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by ayenale1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
I guess that where army got their color uniform from.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Salvofthesouth(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

R.IP young python.

for your mind now you done make a point
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by IchBinBrait(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
see who dey talk. Why you use capital C start the capital now Dindirin

Hahaha you wickęd oo grin grin

No mind am.... Everybody wan dey form "GrammarNazi"
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by kosiebe(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Marveworld post=93449664]Beautiful creature with beautiful designs!

U MEAN DEADLY CREATURE?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Michael64(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
This one na earthworm
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by zeenaman: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how una take kill this kind thing?
Maybe sticks and stones coupled with braveness
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by bigcasava1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

R.IP young python.
he only fullfil what God said concerning man and snake. He has not done any wrong by killing it. Menh! I hate snake
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by molbic(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
favourume:

This one na big meat grin grin grin
Pot don full be that
Favour Ume the oldest nairalander I salute you ma

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Zino990(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tell us how you caught and killed the lala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes / Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.