Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? (3137 Views)

What Mid-range Phone Has A Good Camera And Good Specs For 140k? / My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Marthiee(f): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2020
Hiii. I have a budget of 100-110k for a phone and I wanted to seek your expert advice on the best camera phone to buy.
I have the Huawei y9s and redmi note 9 pro Max on my mind but I've never used either of the brands before (long-term Samsung user here), so I'll really appreciate your opinions please.
You can suggest other phones if you think my choice of phones aren't good enough
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by jagaban17: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Following. Want to make a decision this week too

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by samueloyem19: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Instead of this, go for Infinix Zero 8 which has much better specs and is around the same cost. It has Mediatek Helio G80 gaming processor and a wonderful camera.

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Sonoyom(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
samueloyem19:
Instead of this, go for Infinix Zero 8 which has much better specs and is around the same cost. It has Mediatek Helio G80 gaming processor and a wonderful camera.
smh

2 Likes

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Lexusgs430: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Marthiee:
Hiii. I have a budget of 100-110k for a phone and I wanted to seek your expert advice on the best camera phone to buy.
I have the Huawei y9s and redmi note 9 pro Max on my mind but I've never used either of the brands before (long-term Samsung user here), so I'll really appreciate your opinions please.
You can suggest other phones if you think my choice of phones aren't good enough

Google Pixel 4a..........

5 Likes

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by RealEzee(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Note 9 pro will suffice, it outshines d y9s at night photos, daylight photography can be similar Sha.

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
iPhone 8+

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Jafar1: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
RealEzee:
Note 9 pro will suffice, it outshines d y9s at night photos, daylight photography can be similar Sha.

Have u used both device before?

Just asking!!
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by eki2000(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nokia 7.2, madz!

4 Likes

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by TechExpertise: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Marthiee:
please kindly dash me your old phone when you get a new one cool
Will ya?
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by sunshineV(f): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
samueloyem19:
dis one just open mouth waaaaaa dey misyarn anyhow

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by kemicalreact: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

gbam

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Majikman(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
If ur are looking for better camera ... Just settle for Google pixel 2xl upwards. You won't be dissapointed.

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by tobi463(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Go get a google pixel device and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Izendu: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sonoyom:

smh
You don't even the specs of the phone you want to sell grin grin
Plus the redmi has similar specs and a more premium look
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Google Pixel 3a or 4a. Samsung galaxy A51, iPhone SE.
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by edoairways: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Stanl3y post=93468807[b:
]Google Pixel 3a [/b]or 4a. Samsung galaxy A51, iPhone SE.
Are you suggesting this with these specifications;

All the Best Deals on Jumia
Shop on Jumia
NaijaTechGuide - Nigeria Technology Guide
Home Mobile Phones Google Pixel 3A Specs and Price
MOBILE PHONES
Google Pixel 3A Specs and Price
By Alexis Daudu Modified date: 20th November 2019
Google Pixel 3A
Constant Contact Email Marketing Tools
The Google Pixel 3a is a lower and cheaper variant of the standard Google Pixel 3 that was launched ahead of the Pixel 4. It is a mid-range smartphone designed for pixel fans that desire a taste of the pixel experience, without having to deal with flagship prices. The Google Pixel 3a features a striking resemblance to its predecessor, almost similar camera hardware, midrange specs and lots more.

Google Pixel 3A Key Specs & Features
5.6-inch OLED Display, 1080 x 2220 pixels (550 ppi)
Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
4GB RAM
Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 Processor
64GB Built-in Storage
12MP Rear Camera and 10MP Front Camera
4G LTE
3000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po battery

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by nitt: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
For 110k...

Your options are ...

1) Redmi note 9s (with GCAM installed)
2) Samsung A31.

If you can add 15k get the Samsung A51.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by skywalker240(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
samueloyem19:
YEEH YEEEH

TECH ILLITERATES AT IT AGAIN OH shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by kpakpankolo: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
nokia 7.2

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Marthiee(f): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2020
samueloyem19:

Haha sorry but I'm staying away from tecno/infinix brands
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Marthiee(f): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Isn't within the range of 110k lol. My budget won't let me afford it
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Marthiee(f): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2020
TechExpertise:
please kindly dash me your old phone when you get a new one cool
Will ya?

Lmaoo if I dash you my old phone with the state it's in, know that I'm not a good person.
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Marthiee(f): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2020
nitt:
For 110k...

Your options are ...

1) Redmi note 9s (with GCAM installed)
2) Samsung A31.

If you can add 15k get the Samsung A51.

Goodluck.

The 9s is better than the pro Max?

Btw, I'm purposely staying away from Samsung phones for now because of their expensive screens.

2 Likes

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Lexusgs430: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Marthiee:

Isn't within the range of 110k lol. My budget won't let me afford it

Just add 9K more........ And the 4a is yours........
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Marthiee(f): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Just add 9K more........ And the 4a is yours........

Will I find it on jiji?
I've checked jumia, and all pixel phones are from 200k upwards.
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Lexusgs430: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Marthiee:

Will I find it on jiji?
I've checked jumia, and all pixel phones are from 200k upwards.

Order from Yankee directly......... Or get a used Google pixel 2XL or Google pixel 2..........

If you love cameras, no other beats it.......

1 Like

Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by nitt: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Marthiee:

The 9s is better than the pro Max?

Btw, I'm purposely staying away from Samsung phones for now because of their expensive screens.

Just higher charging speed and 64mp camera on the pro max against the 48mp on the 9s.

Every other spec remains the same
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Breezzy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
How much is Google pixel 3xl and how good is it's camera compared to LG v40's camera
Lexusgs430:

Order from Yankee directly......... Or get a used Google pixel 2XL or Google pixel 2..........

If you love cameras, no other beats it.......

How much is Google pixel 3xl and how good is it's camera compared to LG v40's camera
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by TechExpertise: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Marthiee:

Lmaoo if I dash you my old phone with the state it's in, know that I'm not a good person.
pls I'll really appreciate if you give me the phone
whatever state it is I'll manage cos at least you've been improvising it to browse nairaland.
please dear, phone i'm using ain't mine.
Should i drop my contacts please?
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Breezzy:
How much is Google pixel 3xl and how good is it's camera compared to LG v40's camera How much is Google pixel 3xl and how good is it's camera compared to LG v40's camera

Pixel devices, offers the best camera experience in the smartphone game...........
Re: What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera? by Breezzy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Pixel devices, offers the best camera experience in the smartphone game...........
I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Cheapest 5G Phones You Could Buy Today / How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact / What Has Happened To Whatsapp Wikipedia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.