Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans (837 Views)

Incredible Pics Of Frogs Battling It Out In Epic Struggle To Mate With Female / Pics Of Beautiful And Most Expensive Snake In The World / Adult Female Rott Needed, Post Pics And Contact Bellow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by UGJ2: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Most of the dobermans I've seen in Nigeria aren't the same as the ones I've seen on the internet.so I want to see enough of them so I can compare

1 Like

Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by UGJ2: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2020
UGJ2:
Most of the dobermans I've seen on Nigeria aren't the same as the ones I've seen on the internet.so I want to see enough of them so I can compare
Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by harmony940(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2020
I totally agree with you,very few guys have the pure breeds,the facts is that the pure breeds are very expensive!
Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by uboma(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
UGJ2:
Most of the dobermans I've seen in Nigeria aren't the same as the ones I've seen on the internet.so I want to see enough of them so I can compare

Can we see the picture of yours?

1 Like

Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by dogmart(m): 3:28am On Sep 02, 2020
*Are you a pet lover or a breeder?*
*Do you want to view pet related fun and quality entertainment non stop?* *Do you have pet concerns you will like to air to a professional?*

*Join in on DogmartTV and get non stop pet informations and entertainment*.

*Simply click*:
*http:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20*

*Remember to save the number. You will be glad you did*�

Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by UGJ2: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2020
uboma:

Can we see the picture of yours?
If I had one I would have uploaded a pic
Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by uboma(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
UGJ2:

If I had one I would have uploaded a pic

The title of your thread is misleading if you do not own a Doberman.

Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by Tochex101(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
That’s a large boned dog, those that abound here are small boned.
Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by UGJ2: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
uboma:

The title of your thread is misleading if you do not own a Doberman.

i understand but i just wanted to see pics of Nigeria dobermans
Re: Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans by uboma(m): 2:50am On Sep 03, 2020
UGJ2:
i understand but i just wanted to see pics of Nigeria dobermans

Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Rottweiler Available / Quality Dog For Sell / Male Pug Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.