Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

New Month Greeting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Month Greeting (218 Views)

Breaking!!! Watch As Girls Got Stripped For Mimicking Mode Of Greeting / Happy New Month / 2018 Winners Covenant Greeting Exchange- My New Dawn (LFC- Winners Chapel) (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Month Greeting by Fajbay04(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dapo Ademola-Adesina Wishes Families Friends,Crew, and Followers A Happy New Month

President and Founder,Prof. Ademola Adesina Memorial Foundation, Arc. Dapo Ademola-Adesina greets families, friends, crew and followers for the month, September.

The philanthropist who "expresses gratitude to God for the protection everyone has been enjoying amidst pestilence" also "encourages everybody to stay strong and jettison the myth of 'mber' month(s)" noting that, whatever we believe is what we become.

While wishing everyone a happy new month,he advises that "we all continue to stay safe" and prays "we will all see the end of the pandemic."

Adebayo Fajinmi
Online Editor (Media & Publicity)
PAAMF
September 1,2020

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Njikokamma As Conferred On Maurice Emeka Akueme / Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice / Nigerians Berate Labour Leaders Over Suspension Of Protest, Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.