Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) (67502 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by State001: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mr. Danielson Bamidele Akpan, embattled president of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), has engaged his girlfriend, Miss Etini Etukudo.

CAMPUS GIST gathered that the event took place at the Transcorp Hilton Hotels, Abuja on Sunday, at the birthday occasion of Mr. Akpan who has been nicknamed ‘Mugabe’.

Akpan bagged the infamous title ‘Mugabe’ following his refusal to conduct fresh elections or handover power despite the expiration of his one-year non-renewable tenure since 2019.

Though he claims elections cannot hold due to the coronavirus pandemic, Akpan is however seen in political gatherings including allegedly endorsing the re-election bids of Southern governors.

“The same coronavirus did not stop him from throwing a birthday party and flouting the existing COVID-19 protocols with his guests”, a friend of the NANS president wrote on social media.

Critics have, on so many occasion, called on Akpan to stop parading himself as NANS president, while several of his appointees have equally resigned their positions following the development.

Announcing the engagement via his social media handle, the NANS president wrote; “I rounded up (sic) my special day by proposing to my beautiful queen. Guess what, she said YES!.”

On her part, Lady Etukudo wrote; “So yesterday I said YES to our forever, I am excited to start this journey with you my darling, Danielson Bamidele Akpan. Cheers to us!!! To love, no question.”

https://campusgist.com.ng/2020/09/01/nans-president-engages-girlfriend-on-his-birthday-photos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by State001: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by State001: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
More...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by GamalNasser: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
These oldmen don't want to leave Nans alone

256 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
cool
Kneeling to propose publicly happens by default for most men because the west has instilled it in us and I don't see men breaking away from it anytime soon. Anyway, I wish them well.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by athaboi(f): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
All this uncle that are still in school claiming student politicians...na 15years course dem dey do??

428 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Even my dad can Contest for NANS presidency

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by paulolee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
hmmm..good one..mk i no talk sha

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by BlackfireX: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
I no understand that picture wey bros put hand for waist ... Abi him just realise say na bad market him carry grin

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by deepwater(f): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
SIMPS everywhere...
No wonder they destroyed the very vibrant unionism we left behind many years ago!
How can the Nigerian Government take your demands seriously when you literally kneel down for what is yours.
You sponsor that pussy,
u don't need to kneel down for it for it is yours
you grab it by the puccy (god bless trump)

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Peter Edochie right now grin grin grin

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Iruobean(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
How is this news?

Shey him for fly before?

Congratulations to him.

3 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by yourgistpartner: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
how is this one a student. all these ancestors that call themselves NANS sef

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by younghartz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
I thought she rejected him,since rejection videos have been spring up online

2 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by rolams(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
After how many years of courtship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by EdmundChidera(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
NANS full of old men claiming to be student leaders

Anyways congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by SukaBlyat: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Oya
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by winkmart: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
good one
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Exc2000: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
cool

If you can't propose at home and have to come publicly then the relationship has fundamental issues

19 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by ryloy: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
What is he still doing there? NANS President at what age?

6 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
athaboi:
All this uncle that are still in school claiming student politicians...na 15years course dem dey do??
How that man take be student? Naija.. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Happy married life in advance to them.

We can handle your ebay.com orders for you. Check link below https://www.nairaland.com/5623220/buy-ship-usa-nigeria-ebay
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Falling in love with the right person is the best....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
These NANS people na another set of problem waiting to explode.

Imagine when they become full fledged politicians, they will do worse that the present crop of old men!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by backbone503(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nkakat 001! I happy for you

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by manuelcc(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool
Kneeling to propose publicly happens by default for most men because the west has instilled it in us and I don't see men breaking away from it anytime soon. Anyway, I wish them well.
what are you... a female?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.