Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) (67500 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by kolade560: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
slim dark ugly bearded pee bleeping fat fresh succulent puna. life no balance grin slim dark ugly bearded pee bleeping fat fresh succulent puna. life no balance
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by MATURELION: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
RedBlood01:
Why is he standing like a frustrated fool on the 4th picture?
he thought he will be rejected but the plan no fall thru grin
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

PHD not allowed to contest

Then this one is a perennial Masters student. A professional one

3 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Anaerobi:
Honestly speaking I have been weeping, crying that am getting old in school, even vowed not to post any pictures once I goes to service. but seeing this my uncle, I just weep my tears like David when he was informed that is son have died.... and he eat....
someone Pls get me food to eat.

Lol
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by TheChameleon: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
athaboi:
All this uncle that are still in school claiming student politicians...na 15years course dem dey do??

My friend, Iceberg3 spent 12 years reading Sociology in Abia Polytechnic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
God when? embarassed
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by icebird25(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Look at this simp. ..who made him Nans president at the first place...

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
deepwater:
SIMPS everywhere...
No wonder they destroyed the very vibrant unionism we left behind many years ago!
How can the Nigerian Government take your demands seriously when you literally kneel down for what is yours.
You sponsor that pussy,
u don't need to kneel down for it for it is yours
you grab it by the puccy (god bless trump)

Chief, you must be a toxic misogynist. Stop trying to objectifying women. In as much as I detest kneeling to propose, women shouldn't be objectified..
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
This old man na student too
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by nBag(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool
Kneeling to propose publicly happens by default for most men because the west has instilled it in us and I don't see men breaking away from it anytime soon. Anyway, I wish them well.
ya you've spoken well. but it's a start, Pete edochie has got the ball rolling that nonsense will stop some day. certainly not abruptly today but it will. I personally hate that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
backbone503:
Nkakat 001! I happy for you

Why are you happy for him?
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by iswallker(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
I hear Nans presidency is open to former sug members - that's why you have out of sch seemingly old men appearing as Nans excos.

Even political appointees to governors use the Nans number plates. undecided

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by oruma19: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mumu boy. Do u have to kneel with ur two legs? We are against u using ur knee at all except when fucking, why should u kneel for a woman? In urhobo culture, u don't kneel with two legs as a man especially when women are around. Oyibo people with their useless culture infect our good and clean lives in africa
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
nBag:

ya you've spoken well. but it's a start, Pete edochie has got the ball rolling that nonsense will stop some day. certainly not abruptly today but it will. I personally hate that nonsense.

I don't think it will ever stop... It is getting more into our society. A form of mental colonialism, I suppose..
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by sageb: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Since 2019, he doesn't want to leave. Imagine the youth doing what they criticize the politicians of doing.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Myketuale(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
I no understand that picture wey bros put hand for waist ... Abi him just realise say na bad market him carry grin

My thoughts too.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed

That place go soon dry. No worry
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Falling in love with the right person is the best....

Okay.

Is he/she the right person?
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
fear all this kind of persons very greedy,stingy, selfish,I know all , feeling too smart and always power drunk .
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by dreality: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
For every stupid man who knees down to propose to a woman, may God forever make her his boss
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
That place go soon dry. No worry

Thanks. Bad belle.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
I no understand that picture wey bros put hand for waist ... Abi him just realise say na bad market him carry grin

I notice am too, even the pics on top of it.. He be like waiting dey happen, with fake smile?
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by byinks(f): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
I remember the days when NANS presidents were still real men
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by nBag(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

I don't think it will ever stop... It is getting more into our society. A form of mental colonialism, I suppose..

cheers bro. na oyibo undercover feminism instilled into the African man. people who do that I don't really know what going on in their mind. are you begging her to marry you or what?

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed

Stop being "opinionated" and thank me later...

Also you can't be a perfectionist, you can't see any man perfect out there, except if you wanna get some clay. Get a good person and you guys can bring the best out of each other.

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

Lol
u d laugh abi, but am serious.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Okuda(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:

my brother everything tire am most especially nigerian students matter. the money wey these people dey chop from govt eh..
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
nBag:

cheers bro. na oyibo undercover feminism instilled into the African man. people who do that I don't really know what going on in their mind. are you begging her to marry you or what?

That's how I decipher it - "Please marry me", I mean, why will you beg for love.

You can't convince those guys jare, they are ready to follow their "slave" masters even to a pit..

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Anaerobi:

u d laugh abi, but am serious.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by bigcee(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bobotic:
Peter Edochie right now grin grin grin
lwkmd grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.