Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

"My Fans Will Vote For You Because We're Together" - Erica Tells Kiddwaya(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Fans Will Vote For You Because We're Together" - Erica Tells Kiddwaya(video) (827 Views)

You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show / 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Fans Will Vote For You Because We're Together" - Erica Tells Kiddwaya(video) by Hunt27: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica Nlewedim was recently captured campaigning for votes for her love interest in the house, Kiddwaya.

During a conversation with the billionaire son who said he is worried over vote count after he was announced to be part of this week’s eviction, Erica assured him that her fans will definitely vote for him.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-my-fans-will-join-forces-with-your-fans-erica-tells-kiddwaya/

Re: "My Fans Will Vote For You Because We're Together" - Erica Tells Kiddwaya(video) by ShayGirl(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Erica "The overconfident chick". Speaking like she knows all going outside the bbn house. She just says anything that comes out of her mouth sha.

2 Likes

Re: "My Fans Will Vote For You Because We're Together" - Erica Tells Kiddwaya(video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hunt27:

Source below
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-my-fans-will-join-forces-with-your-fans-erica-tells-kiddwaya/
all these girls after using cream and doing work on their faces, they will start making noise and acting if they are something special. Erica, better focus on why you came to bbn or else you will be voted out.
Re: "My Fans Will Vote For You Because We're Together" - Erica Tells Kiddwaya(video) by Hunt27: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
IntersexSherry:
all these girls after using cream and doing work on their faces, they will start making noise and acting if they are something special. Erica, better focus on why you came to bbn or else you will be voted out.
Leemaoo cheesy her fans will come for you ooo

(1) (Reply)

Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) / Trey Songz S3x Tape Trending Online (video) / You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.