Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport (41256 Views)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
MiddleDimension:

no! traffic will only increase as Nigeria's economy improves
Im taking from 1st hand info, I was using the LOS airport for up to 15 years until PHC opened, why would i go to Lagos if my main destination is ie Delta, Bayelsa, PH , Anambra, cross river, Ebonyi and far east? with Lufthansa, U can fly straight to PHC from the USA, same as London and plenty other EU country, so if U chk it, if u ain't from the South West of niger Ondo state backwards, u got nothing to do in Lagos cos it would be long and silly.I'm not hating just being real!
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by MiddleDimension: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
erico2k2:

Im taking from 1st hand info, I was using the LOS airport for up to 15 years until PHC opened, why would i go to Lagos if my main destination is ie Delta, Bayelsa, PH , Anambra, cross river, Ebonyi and far east? with Lufthansa, U can fly straight to PHC from the USA, same as London and plenty other EU country, so if U chk it, if u ain't from the South West of niger Ondo state backwards, u got nothing to do in Lagos cos it would be long and silly.I'm not hating just being real!

when Nigeria's economy becomes better than what it is, there will be more business people flying into and out of Lagos from all around the world
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
MiddleDimension:

when Nigeria's economy becomes better than what it is, there will be more business people flying into and out of Lagos from all around the world
That's a diff thing altogether, I'm talking of Nigerians flying into 9ja not foreigners.As we speak I'm one of the few people who stopped using Los and us PHC for the past 5 yrs.and there are loads of people doing same, the flight is always full even to ABJ as Lufthansa and Air France do a stop there b4 PHC
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by peterantai(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
There's one credit I'll always give ameachi.... The guy does his job perfectly. Check out railway na. He is my personal candidate for presidency
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by Hespee93: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
flexd99:
This is impressive!

Hp probook 6440
Intel corei5
4gb RAM
55k only

Please, dm on whatsApp with its pictures.

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by COMPAQ(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
mentored:

Well done Sir

I have been to ALL the airports you mentioned before and after the previous pictures we’re shared.

It’s entirely different from what you are painting up there.

Please do not take it personal.

PH was an eye sore quote me anywhere - unless all the images flying around are after lock down.

You have been landing at the OLD international also used for domestic flights and now totally domestic. The NEW international airport is like a kilometer after the old one. When you are taxing, you might see it.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by mentored: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
COMPAQ:

You have been landing at the OLD international also used for domestic flights and now totally domestic. The NEW international airport is like a kilometer after the old one. When you are taxing, you might see it.

Ok

Will be on the lookout
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by hammer8: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
erico2k2:

let me tell U it would have been better for Anambra to use that money for power stations to generate power.we have PHC Int not fully used and the port of One there as close proximity so Y build new ones?as it stands we have Lufthansa,Air France and Turkish airlines in PHC. so who is going to fly to this ur new Airport??

DAT IS THE MOTHER OF ALL AIRPORTS IN THE EASTERN REGION.

I BELIEVE YOU ARE INTELIGENT ENOUGH TO FIGURE THE REST OUT.

BASICALLY ONE TINY AIRPORT IN PHC IS NOT ENOUGH.

EVEN THE ANAMBRA ONE IS NOT ENOUGH BY ITSELF, ENUGU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HAS TO BE COMPLETED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD.

I STIL INSIST U FIGURE OUT HOW IT WILL ALL WORK, RATHER THAN ME TELLING U AND THE WHOLE WORLD, U ARE INTELIGENT ENOUGH.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
hammer8:

DAT IS THE MOTHER OF ALL AIRPORTS IN THE EASTERN REGION.

[s]
I BELIEVE YOU ARE INTELIGENT ENOUGH TO FIGURE THE REST OUT.

BASICALLY ONE TINY AIRPORT IN PHC IS NOT ENOUGH.

EVEN THE ANAMBRA ONE IS NOT ENOUGH BY ITSELF, ENUGU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HAS TO BE COMPLETED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD.

I STIL INSIST U FIGURE OUT HOW IT WILL ALL WORK, RATHER THAN ME TELLING U AND THE WHOLE WORLD, U ARE INTELIGENT ENOUGH[/s].
What do you mean one tiny Airport? have you used it B4?typing in capital letters makes your unintelligent post more unintelligent? as things stand,PHC has only managed to attract just three International flight, it needs more.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by hammer8: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
erico2k2:

What do you mean one tiny Airport? have you used it B4?typing in capital letters makes your unintelligent post more unintelligent? as things stand,PHC has only managed to attract just three International flight, it needs more.

WAT IS PHC?

WE ARE TALKING THE EASTERN REGION, U ARE TALKING PHC.

THE EASTERN REGION HAS A HEARTLAND.

HEARTLAND ARE NEVER ON THE OUTSKIRTS LIKE PHC.

THE MOTHER OF ALL AIRPORTS HAVE BEEN BUILT IN THE EASTERN HEARTLAND.

ALL OTHER PERIPHERAL AIRPORTS WILL SUPPORT IT.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
hammer8:

WAT IS PHC?

WE ARE TALKING THE EASTERN REGION, U ARE TALKING PHC.

THE EASTERN REGION HAS A HEARTLAND.

HEARTLAND ARE NEVER ON THE OUTSKIRTS LIKE PHC.

THE MOTHER OF ALL AIRPORTS HAVE BEEN BUILT IN THE EASTERN HEARTLAND.

ALL OTHER PERIPHERAL AIRPORTS WILL SUPPORT IT.
we will see howmany international Airlines that would subscribe to landing there
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by Cousin9999: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wow. Beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by Rosskii: 2:28am On Sep 03, 2020
egbeocha:
Don't mind dat myopic OP. Nigeria is jst like d more u look d less u see. Fake pictures everywhere. Am sorry 4 those who will swallow this rubbish as d true pictures of the project.

You're worthless. Mosquito brain. You cannot tell a real picture from a fake one at your age. Worthless freak of nature.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by Rosskii: 2:31am On Sep 03, 2020
obami007:

Sir, I have not been to port harcourt airport before, and I have seen where pictures of other places were used to falsely represent or been shown off as a particular place.

Use your damn brain. Simply google Port Harcourt Airport images and you will see the pictures of PH airport and NO OTHER AIRPORT.

Useless people with no brain.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by Rosskii: 2:37am On Sep 03, 2020
mentored:

Why all these lies

Which way naija

Abuja same pic

Enugu same pic

Kano same pic

Now ph same pic

Olodo..... did it occur to you that the new terminals are being built with a uniform design?

What is the point of your education if you cannot reason critically first before jumping to negativity like a cursed person?
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by Rosskii: 2:42am On Sep 03, 2020
MiddleDimension:
why hasn't the one in Lagos completed yet?
i wonder how this country does things. the one in Lagos should be better in size and more beautiful in architectural design than all the others even the one in Abuja. what do you think? but it looks like Lagos is not given priority at all even though it is Nigeria's busiest airport.

When the new MMA terminal is opened, it will be the biggest and most impressive airport terminal in West Africa. Be patient. cool
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by hammer8: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2020
erico2k2:

we will see howmany international Airlines that would subscribe to landing there

ALL OF THEM WILL LAND THERE.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by obami007(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Rosskii:

Use your damn brain. Simply google Port Harcourt Airport images and you will see the pictures of PH airport and NO OTHER AIRPORT.

Useless people with no brain.

Okay. Thank you sir.

Your last statement wasn’t necessary
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
hammer8:

ALL OF THEM WILL LAND THERE.
This kind talk can only come frm under bridge traders,kontinu angry
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by hammer8: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2020
erico2k2:

This kind talk can only come frm under bridge traders,kontinu angry

Y DO U DOUBT?

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, ALL OF THEM WILL LAND THERE.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by erico2k2(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2020
hammer8:

Y DO U DOUBT?

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, ALL OF THEM WILL LAND THERE.
OK
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by MiddleDimension: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Rosskii:

When the new MMA terminal is opened, it will be the biggest and most impressive airport terminal in West Africa. Be patient. cool

you just gave me the biggest news i have heard today.
but the architecture looks the same with the one in Abuja and the other parts of the country.
the size too, does not look bigger than this PH that in have seen here. i have actually been in the MMIA before.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by mentored: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rosskii:

Olodo..... did it occur to you that the new terminals are being built with a uniform design?

What is the point of your education if you cannot reason critically first before jumping to negativity like a cursed person?

Well done.

I have chosen to use my education to appreciate you.
Re: Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2020
EverestdeBliu:
This is what we call renovation, and not the rubbish they did at Enugu.
Young man I came back to NPC and you're no longer there .. what happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.