Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party (3350 Views)

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial / ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh / See Who Bobrisky Went To See In Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by Gucciblog: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party

Watch The Video

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by DEXTROVERT: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Who
Is
More
Valueless
The
Mutilated
Naira

Or

Mutilated
He-she
With
Wide A
And
Leaking
Entrance
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by SAMBARRY: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2020

Celebration of Male whores, fraudsters, prostitutes,homosexuals, lesbians and other kinds of deviants.after the party they'll engage in orgy and filthy sex parties, debauchery and orgy . anyway

# DON'T BE CAUGHT DEAD WITHOUT JESUS

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by Righteousness89(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
It does not Matter if 100 trillion Dollars was Given to Him!!

There is No Amount of Cash that will Value a Soul!

There is No amount of US Dollars or British Pounds that will Give u Access to Eternal Life..

Any Dollar, Pounds, or Naira you are Floating in Wickedness, Abominations and Inquity are the Fire wood to Burn u in Hell

Even if the Whole World Endores It, or acts like it does not Matter, It does Not Change GOD'S Word.

What Brobrisky and anyone like Him Represents is Abomination!
It's Evil!
It is Sheer Disdain against GOD!
It's Wickedness against God and Humanity!

These things Attract God's Wrath!

I Admonish All to Flee From the Wrath of God! We all are Nothing but mere Creatures!

Flee From Evil! Flee from Abominations ! Flee From Sin!

Flee From the Wrath to Come.

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by DriggityDre: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Still don't get how some people just hate Bob 'cos of his gender. He isn't harming no one. He has no problem with the law as well.

I remember last year, when a guy threatened to shoot Bob anywhere he sees him. Like why ffs?!

We have a lot of areas to direct that energy to, as a country.

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by DriggityDre: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Any Dollar, Pounds, or Naira you are Floating in Wickedness, Abominations and Inquity are the Fire wood to Burn u in Hell
Meanwhile, we got our best pastor throwing some internet fire and brimstone over here grin

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by Righteousness89(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Meanwhile, we got our best pastor throwing some internet fire and brimstone over here grin

My Brother, Truth Must Told, Irrespective of Whoever oX is Gored!
It's left to Whoever to Accept or Reject!

I Don't Hate Bobrisky or anyone!

What I am Sent for is to Say the Truth no Matter How Bitter or Hurtful it is!

The Truth could make you Angry but it will Save the Soul!

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by DriggityDre: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, Truth Must Told, Irrespective of Whoever or is Gores!
It's left to Whoever to Accept or Reject!

I Don't Hate Bobrisky or anyone!

What I am Sent for is to Say the Truth no Matter How Bitter or Hurtful it is!

The Truth could make you Angry but it will Save the Soul!
Righteous Righteous grin
No worry. I no dey angry.
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by medexico(m): 2:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Where are the bags?

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by marshalcarter: 6:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Good for she/him Happy birthday to shiem
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by juman(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2020
That is small money nah.
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by 175(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness baba on the beat! angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by Kingluqman(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2020
The guy is just raking in money here and there... grin
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by sacajawea: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Everybody loves bobrisky
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by Vargoogle(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2020
I can see somone with 200 Naira.. �
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by Vicky99(f): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2020
None of my business...
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by pretydiva(f): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2020
I nor even see 1000 notes or dollars nor euro or pound. So his friends are still average
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by KingMack(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Toto dike no attendundecided
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by Kobicove(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
You have to give it to this guy, he has a good business strategy.

He has no talent or skill that we know of but he has succeeded in manipulating the media into making him a celebrity!
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by PapaNnamdi: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
DriggityDre:
Still don't get how some people just hate Bob 'cos of his gender. He isn't harming no one. He has no problem with the law as well.

I remember last year, when a guy threatened to shoot Bob anywhere he sees him. Like why ffs?!

We have a lot of areas to direct that energy to, as a country.

will you say this if he is your first son with younger ones looking up to him??
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by femi4: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abuse of naira
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by sunshineV(f): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
It does not Matter if 100 trillion Dollars was Given to Him!!

There is No Amount of Cash that will Value a Soul!

There is No amount of US Dollars or British Pounds that will Give u Access to Eternal Life..

Even if the Whole World Endores It, or acts like it does not Matter, It does Not Change GOD'S Word.

What Brobrisky and anyone like Him Represents is Abomination!
It's Evil!
It is Sheer Disdain against GOD!
It's Wickedness against God and Humanity!

These things Attract God's Wrath!

I Admonish All to Flee From the Wrath of God! We all are Nothing but mere Creatures!

Flee From Evil! Flee from Abominations ! Flee From Sin!

Flee From the Wrath to Come.

Let ur God hold heaven we own earth if u no like am drink sniper go meet am
Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by milky3(f): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
it does not actually matter as righteousness89 has said. Find Jesus find life, real life and stop living someone else's life. #imitation

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by zikcash(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wow......aw dis guy take attract all dis niggas without em pekus?......u dey give Dem BJ?

Re: Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party by DriggityDre: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

will you say this if he is your first son with younger ones looking up to him??

[img]https://media1./images/17c8d8e468d317c37845ffa33863a8a0/tenor.gif?itemid=18308430[/img]

“I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do / Real Lagbaja Revealed / Dreams Come True - Tiwa Savage Acquires A Rolls Royce