Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) (72308 Views)

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Lamiri(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2020
is it just me or was the guy begging the elephant. undecided
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by TheFacelessMan: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2020
angry

Years back, I faced a herd of African elephants...

This is how I survived.

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by yesloaded: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2020
TheChameleon:

Panic.

You would shiit your pants in his shoes.

Do you know how huge and terrifying a wild elephant looks? grin

grin

I will kill it with my native cap cheesy
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by double3(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2020
espn:
Faranpe faranpe
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2020
jerryunit48:
The guy slack small, thank God say the Elephant no step on am

no be smal slack, in fact he's a fool, what i used to know is that human defensive instinct kicks in when danger loom but this slowpoke is something else

except thier is an earlier part that the vidoe do not capture

4 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by jidxin(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2020
pheelhip:
I guess He saw the Elephant and didn't want to pave way for it at First. and the Elephant felt embarrassed lol.
in other regions of world, they would bow to show homage whenever they see an Elephant coming towards their direction. things I watch in a movie.

it cant however by overlooked.
E;elephants are very intelligent, it didnt want to harm him, meanwhile in nigeria specifically in Ogun state where an elephants were sighted but were not killed people just marvelled at the sight

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Beast of burden
Beast of burden
Beast of burden

Stay outta my way
Hand it over now

Im ma come and get you
I'm ma come and get you

Stay away
Stay away.. Lol...

Who's that man making the hell of a noise in the background with the "farapeh"? And why was the attacked guy acting dead instead of taking to his heels? That beast could have crushed him. That was a great risk.

Sounds like they are from ivory coast though.

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Mrford(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Firstnebo:

He was paralyzed by panic. He regained his confidence from the consistent strong voice behind the camera

There is a way he will stand, the elephant will pick him up. The camera man was asking him to lay flat on the floor.

8 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by fredoooooo: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Ajanaku koja mori nkan firi ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by TheLasyBuddha: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Fara pé! Fara pé! The new word now.

If you get small money, Fara pé from this country make e no match you. grin

6 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by DamnNiggar: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2020
grin
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ThierryJay: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2020
TheChameleon:
"Il faut ramper"... you should crawl ! Crawl!

"Laisse lui"... leave him.... :Pardon" ....please grin

See them telling him to lay down and play dead. Begging the elephant. undecided

You tried, but I think what he said was "FAIS RAMPER!" which simply means crawl.

Then he also said to the boy "COUCHE-TOI, CURL TA BRAS" meaning lie down and bend your arms.

At some point it appeared he was begging the elephant or trying to distract it by saying "Pardon, Pardon" meaning forgive

Then I don't know whether his statement "LAISSE VELO LA" meaning leave the bicycle there. was directed at the elephant or the boy that was injured.

I didn't know my French was still manageable like this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2020
candygist:
How would this young man explain to his people that is bicycle was seized from him by an elephant ? Watch video and see how this young man was attacked by an elephant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD88r-NHxz8

Most people here will not be interested in the elephant but it it was a snake it would have been much better because at least they can eat it and chop it but Elephant is just too big and the meet take too long to cook
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ThierryJay: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Lamiri:
is it just me or was the guy begging the elephant. undecided

grin Yes, he was at some point saying PARDON PARDON

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by winkmart: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2020
so the ideot can stand up
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by DEWKID(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2020
cassidy1996:
see language...

thats french the cameraman is telling him to roll on the floor to escape

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2020
AuthorityStyle:
embarassed

Pls this guy is a scam ooo, he is a bastard son!!!

pls elaborate
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by bluefilm: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2020
This is something ordinary AK47 can finish off with one clean shot in between the elephant's eye.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2020
grin
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by TheChameleon: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2020
ThierryJay:

You tried, but I think what he said was "FAIS RAMPER!" which simply means crawl.

Then he also said to the boy "COUCHE-TOI, CURL TA BRAS" meaning lie down and bend your arms.

At some point it appeared he was begging the elephant or trying to distract it by saying "Pardon, Pardon" meaning forgive

Then I don't know whether his statement "LAISSE VELO LA" meaning leave the bicycle there. was directed at the elephant or the boy that was injured.

I didn't know my French was still manageable like this.

Yeah he said Fais ramper. But he also said IL FAUT ramper.

In fact "il faut ramper" was what he was screaming all through. Adjust your audio or quit trying to show off. My translation was correct.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ThierryJay: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2020
cassidy1996:
see language...

That's French Mister

1 Like

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by sundayoluwatimi(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Saved by the whiskers.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by candidbabe(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
2020 come and be going, we have heard enough weird news already
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by kiddkash(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2020
they're telling him to run, he was just watching like in a Cinema.

some people are just naturally stupid.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Minjim: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2020
That guys is the biggest fool I hAve ever seen.

Why is he still lying there when he was told to "rapee"
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Adebowalay(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
uncle Righteousness!! Shebi it's spiritual??
I pity u Bros
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by ForestHill: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
espn:
Faranpe faranpe
Very annoying
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by JANEFRANSTAR: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
the man refuse to show him pay pass
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by OhBiafra: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
The guy is a big fool, a waste of oxygen. The elephant should have killed him. See how he made the other guy lose his voice while begging him to roll out and run.
Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by kiddkash(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
the elephant told me it only wanted to ride the bicycle and play with the boy

and it will give it back to the boy, but he was acting scared

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by Minjim: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
bluefilm:
This is something ordinary AK47 can finish off with one clean shot in between the elephant's eye.

Finish what?!

That elephant is worth more to the govt than that dude

Re: Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) by GamalNasser: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Lol... Elephants have been said to be very intelligent animals. Maybe it liked the bicycle and just wanted to "play"

I'm not sure why the guy didn't take to his heels sha o... But he posed a risk to himself playing "human ball on the floor" - just one stump and all his bowels will be out!

The male voice was screaming "Pardon" - hehe.. She elephant don dey hear French ni

Play dead was what saved his life , any attempt to run when the elephant considered him a threat and he will be dead..No human alive can outrun even the laziest elephant

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend / Slay Queen Slaying In Lekki Floods After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.