Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News (18430 Views)

Reps In Shouting Match, As Speaker Withdraws National Water Resources Bill / Buhari Assents To Police Bill 2020 / Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by WhizdomXX(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Evercurious:

That bill wont sail.. NOT AT ALL. I guess they are running short of time that's why they are churning out all these funny , controversial and outrageous bills
I just hope so.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by GreyLaw(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
swiftsulex:
This is trash journalism. If you don't understand the principles and concepts of Integrated Water Resources Management, seek for professional help.

You don't have a point, not even one!

Your government cannot even get simple things right and yet you now want to take charge of people's waterfront.

What effrontery and madness on the part of the government, and then we have people on Nigerialand, perhaps beneficiaries of government largesse, coming online to talk what they don't know.
Re: Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News by aribisala0(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2022
The Bill is back at the National Assembly and has passed the first reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Umahi’s Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna, Borno, Gombe (Video Pix) / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi / FG To Build New Refinery In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.