Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock (50485 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has made claims about Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s refusal to speak with the press after his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday.

DAILY POST reported that pastor Adeboye met with President Buhari behind closed-door on Monday.

And after the meeting, the revered Christian leader shunned the eagerly awaiting State House correspondents as he made his way out of the Presidential Villa.

Although details of the meeting have not been made available to the press till this moment, there are indications it was in connection to the controversial Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAMA, which the President signed into law on August 7, 2020.

But Kanu is claiming that what the Pastor saw in Aso Rock his mouth could not speak.

“The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Pastor E.A Adeboye declined to speak with state house correspondents after his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday,” he wrote on Facebook.

“Common live interview they cannot do. Deception in the name of Christ.

“I challenge Adeboye to tell the world if he met the old brutal dictator Buhari or somebody that looks like him,” he claimed

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/02/i-challenge-pastor-adeboye-to-reveal-what-he-saw-at-aso-rock-nnamdi-kanu/

29 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Kanu shud stop this attack on other tribes clerics.. Anambra elders went to Aso Rock, kanu said nothing abt it....

“I challenge Adeboye to tell the world if he met the old brutal dictator Buhari or somebody that looks like him,” he claimed

Kanu is old na.... He is educated and if Nigeria wants to break sef, this approach isn't the right way...

My heartfelt msg for the heros that died for Nigeria... It's a pity that it is all vain....

Please guys. Check my signature

248 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Risentouch(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Its alright we are waiting

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by gji3ec1: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2020
cheesy Kanu don start again

Learn project/research analysis with SPSS & Eviews via zoom/whatsapp, for just N5k. Chat/call:> +234 814 565 8405

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by kennyade3h: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2020
kanu why can't you visit Aso rock and look for yourself to your satisfaction?

278 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by helinues: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2020
embarassed

Nnamdi Kanu @ 52 years old.....

Indeed, foolishness don't respect age...

217 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Abeg, enter house!
Why not come by yourself?
Distance Learning Leader. Runaway warrior, na only internet e dey get mouth.
I challenge you too to tell us how you left Nigeria, you are still dodging that question up to date.
Stupid Coward!

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Skyfornia(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Kanu always giving the zoo heat.. grin

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by thorpido(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Irrelevant talk! sad

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Vyzz: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Kanu shud stop this attack on other tribes clerics..

This isnt a tribe something...

I am even happy he is saying something...

Have u been to FP lately?..

This administration is using the police and DSS to stop people from criticising

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by omenka(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2020
This boy thinks too highly of himself. So, if they have something to hide, would they risk inviting him to Aso Rock in the first place?

Jonathan has met *The person Aso Rock* numerous times in the last few weeks, and so have other high profile political figures. I want to believe, according to Kanus ideas, they were blindfolded. Adeboye wasn't hence, according to Kanu, he is in a better position to tell us who's in Aso Rock.

Kanu, do you have sense at all?

Give this stupidity a rest already.

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2020
Somebody get that fool to the Psychiatrist's asap, I'm tired of the embarrassments already. sad sad

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Maxymilliano(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2020

Who are you to challenge Adeboye to reveal what he saw at the Villa ?

angry

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by muykem: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2020
One of strategies of Igbo leader Nnamdi Kaun to achieve Biafra. Continue!!!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by chiommy123(f): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2020
he saw Gaddafi. case dismissed

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Lipscomb(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2020
Inconsequential fellow. What's forefathers can't say .

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nadaken: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2020
Make una free daddy G. O, he isn't the cause of your frustration.

He has paid his dues

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Benmob: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Kalu kalu can u tell us for ur self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Benmob: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2020
muykem:
One of strategies of Igbo leader Nnamdi Kaun to achieve Biafra. Continue!!!
not igbo pls ipob leader

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by EmptyGarden(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Challenge ke! See small pikin talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Globad(f): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Former president Jonathan Goodluck has been visiting Aso Villa. Why didn't you challenge him to tell you what he saw?

Many others have also been visiting. You no talk. You no challenge them.

Trouble maker.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Vyzz:

This isnt a tribe something...

I am even happy he is saying something...

Have u been to FP lately?..

This administration is using the police and DSS to stop people from criticising
Did someone on the Don Jazzy thread not even say Yorubas are myopic because Tiwa is speaking up? Even when they are doing it right inside Nigeria but not speaking from Jupiter or Mars?
Let him challenge Ngige who is there permanently instead or better still satisfy his curious mind by himself instead of misyanig from Jupiter or Mars every time.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Tomilola360: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2020
He is just a typical representative of his tribe. Full of hatred, tribalistic and devoid of respect for his elders.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by allthingsgood: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is mental

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2020
They will still come and drag Adeboye and the Church.
Ffk was prayed for that he could be the President of Nigeria if he humble himself before God. This is a simple idiom free of ambiguity. "You can attain any level in life if you humble yourself before God".
I was shocked to see comments attacking the Reverend and the Church.
If you want to test people's IQ, just come to Nairaland.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Adeboye and the Church is not responsible for anybody's misfortune. They don't get into anybody's account unlike the government who deduct money from your account without your consent.
They don't pay tithes, they insult people that pay, now they want the government to use the collection of people's tithe for Federal bambiala. Is this not foolishness?
Some people pay N50 per bank deposits while palliative was given to the poorest people without bank accounts. Now they want to spend people's tithes and offerings for free, even atheist. Is this not funny?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Finnese001: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2020
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by TheChameleon: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Challenge?

Pastor Adeboye doesn't need Kanu's damn validation to make his next billion... grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by TheChameleon: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2020
sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by jlinkd78(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2020
40 yr old
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by obonujoker(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Abeg, enter house!
Why not come by yourself?
Distance Learning Leader. Runaway warrior, na only internet e dey get mouth.
I challenge you too to tell us how you left Nigeria, you are still dodging that question up to date.
Stupid Coward!

Lol... You should know it would have been a deal between Kanu and the FG..the soldiers coming to fight was just a ploy to get him out... cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... You should know it would have been a deal between Kanu and the FG..the soldiers coming to fight was just a ploy to get him out... cool

Defenders of the Universe, they don't dissapoint! You are not his mouth, let him speak for himself. He was first exposed by a lady who saw him at an eatery in Ghana. He made a deal to run away while people's lives are being wasted? What a "good leader"! Let him explain the "deal" and how much money he cashed out to enjoy himself abroad to the world, Shameless coward!
Not even ashamed he used his followers for a "deal".
I thought they said the soldiers were Northerners, you mean he connived with Northerers to use Igbos for a "deal"?

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari / Army Moving Hardwares On 2nd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.