Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,401 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated (889 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Starberg(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2020
This thread is just to show the proof or some articles written on how manipulative female folks are. I will be taking a survey from the history in the BIBLE.

I know some simps will bash this post and call it a crab. Even some ladies will also call it a sh!t and a waste of time for me and guys reading it. But they failed to realized how emotional torturing when they display their disdainful and manipulative strategies to deal with men. Like we see them publicly rejecting a mens' proposal, dumping men because they are broke, leading men on even when their intention is to friend zone and leading to some men down fall because of their personal interest. These have indeed caused some men to be restless and depressed of which they need to be liberated.

I will be highlighting some of their manipulative strategies from the Bible to show how they have dealt with men in the past. And if you still think the manipulation is normal, more stupidity fall on you.

ADAM and Eve
This story is known to everyone. When Adam was alone in the garden, he had a cordial relationship with God, until the lady came and disconnect him from God which brought us all to where we are with curses of all time.

ABRAHAM and SARAH
Although Sarah wasn't a manipulative woman, but she convince Abraham to meet with her slave when God had told them where the promise child is coming from. At last the child with her mother were sent away, of which till now, the generations of Ismail are consistently waging war against Isaac generations. (Israel in the midst of her enemies). The war is not near it ending phase.

ISAAC and REBECCA
From the betrothal of Rebecca to Isaac, we knew how virtuous she is, but this manipulative nature can't be divorce from them. At the end, her love for Jacob over Esau made her manipulate Isaac to bless Jacob. The consequences were, she bred a deep hatred between Esau and Jacob, to the extent of killing him and till Rebecca died, she never saw Jacob. Although, Esau sold his birthright, but was perfected by the manipulative prowess of their mother.

POTIPHAR and HIS WIFE
We can say from Potiphar's wife episode, women have been taught how to seduce men and go away with it. Despite the wealth of Potiphar all she wanted was Joseph servicing her which we have it as Sugar mummy in our present dispensation. But because he refused, he manipulated Potiphar to believe her and Joseph was sent to prison for fleeing away from adultery.
In this present dispensation, some ladies if they feel pained or cheated will resort to falsefully accusing the man of rape, and many even the non simp will believe her and start crucifying the accused guy without listening to his side of his story. Just like Dbanj, COZA pastor etc. The consequences of this manipulation was that Joseph destiny was delayed with suffering in the prison. Just imagine if Joseph had consented, he would have lost his glory.

JOB and HIS WIFE
When Job was faced with numerous challenges, his wife forgot when things were rossy and told him to curse God and die. If Job had cursed God, he wouldn't have died but coming out of the his ordeal would be a facade and probably at the end of the day, his wife would dump him. And he would lose both his wife and relationship with God. Like what Ubunja said I quote " Do the opposite of what a lady told you to do" I guess this ideology applies here.

SAMSON and DELILAH
The greatest simp of all century is Samson, despite seeing the manipulating tricks and signs on the wall that Delilah was after his life but the power of what's between her legs made it difficult for him to think straight. The greatest warrior in the history was mercilessly dealt with, he ended up being his enemies maid, this shame made him took his life. This is what happen when you are dealt with after losing your hard earned investment or sacrifice to the manipulation of a lady, depression will set in and the next thing such person might be considering will be suicide. Examples are Ty savage and Lilian Esoro, the way they dealt with their men emotions, made them had the thought of committing suicide.

AHAB and JEZEBEL
We can practically say Ahab handed his rulership to Jezebel through her manipulative prowess. She virtually controlled everything even to the gods they worship. She was the greatest manipulator in the Bible. After Ahab told her that Naboth had refused to sell his family land to him, she device a means to annihilate Naboth and Ahab claimed the land upon his blood. Ahab generations were punished for this singular act. Most guys engaging in criminal act, check the background, most have their ladies support. I could remember when I was dating a girl, she bluntly told me she would take me to one baba that will do money ritual for me. If I had accepted by now, I would be paying for the consequences. She would definitely leave if she saw me mad irrespective of what we shared.

SOLOMON and HIS WIVES/CONCUBINES
Upon his wealth of wisdom, Solomon was manipulated to serve the gods of his wives/concubines. He lost focus and track with God, no wonder he gave birth to a son that couldn't seek guidance from God like he (Solomon) did and lost 10 tribes. Solomon couldn't stand his ground, because of his love for women he had to meet their manipulative terms to have them and traded his God for theirs.

There are a lot more, probably it would be mentioned in the other post.

No wonder in the new testament, most of the missionaries that did great like Paul, John etc never married. They knew the set back they might encounter having their wives needs met. I am not against getting married, but men should read more about the nature of women, before entering into a relationship. I read, I am still reading and would continue reading. These is not about money, position and fame, it is understanding the nature of women psychology and using it to your advantage. As money is part of our daily preference so also men and women aren't left out.

I can't but express my love for
Ubunja
Glycolysis
Etc.
You have really done well in liberating simpletons from the manipulative prowess deposited in ladies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2020
All the aformentioned women are all learners...didnt u watch a trending video making round on social media.where a lady manipulated a guy into training her and building a house for her parent,only to turn down his marriage proposal..and the man was rolling on dirty water.dat is the highest level of it.

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Starberg(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2020
donbachi:
All the aformentioned women are all learners...didnt wash a trending video making round on social media.where a lady manipulated a guy into training her and building a house for her parent,only to turn down his marriage proposal..and the man was rolling on dirty water.dat is the highest level of it.

This is serious menh, that level of stupidity is beyond this world.

The reason for the highlight is to let those simps know that they shouldn't be talking about making money and and girls will be at their beck and call.
Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by HappenStone: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Everything you have written here is the ABSOLUTE truth.

Left unchecked, women are HORRIBLE MONSTERS.

A single woman can RUIN an entire kingdom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Kalatium(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Damn!

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by SteelMcqueen: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Starberg:
This thread is just to show the proof or some articles written on how manipulative female folks are. I will be taking a survey from the history in the BIBLE.

I know some simps will bash this post and call it a crab. Even some ladies will also call it a sh!t and a waste of time for me and guys reading it. But they failed to realized how emotional torturing when they display their disdainful and manipulative strategies to deal with men. Like we see them publicly rejecting a mens' proposal, dumping men because they are broke, leading men on even when their intention is to friend zone and leading to some men down fall because of their personal interest. These have indeed caused some men to be restless and depressed of which they need to be liberated.

I will be highlighting some of their manipulative strategies from the Bible to show how they have dealt with men in the past. And if you still think the manipulation is normal, more stupidity fall on you.

ADAM and Eve
This story is known to everyone. When Adam was alone in the garden, he had a cordial relationship with God, until the lady came and disconnect him from God which brought us all to where we are with curses of all time.

ABRAHAM and SARAH
Although Sarah wasn't a manipulative woman, but she convince Abraham to meet with her slave when God had told them where the promise child is coming from. At last the child with her mother were sent away, of which till now, the generations of Ismail are consistently waging war against Isaac generations. (Israel in the midst of her enemies). The war is not near it ending phase.

ISAAC and REBECCA
From the betrothal of Rebecca to Isaac, we knew how virtues she is, but this manipulative nature can't be divorce from them. At the end, her love for Jacob over Esau made her manipulate Isaac to bless Jacob. The consequences were, she bred a deep hatred between Esau and Jacob, to the extent of killing him and till Rebecca died, she never saw Jacob. Although, Esau sold his birthright, but was perfected by the manipulative prowess of their mother.

POTIPHAR and HIS WIFE
We can say from Potiphar's wife episode, women have been taught how to seduce men and go away with it. Despite the wealth of Potiphar all she wanted was Joseph servicing her which we have it as Sugar mummy in our present dispensation. But because he refused, he manipulated Potiphar to believe her and Joseph was sent to prison for fleeing away from adultery.
In this present dispensation, some ladies if they feel pained or cheated will resort to falsefully accusing the man of rape, and many even the non simp will believe her and start crucifying the accused guy without listening to his side of his story. Just like Dbanj, COZA pastor etc. The consequences of this manipulation was that Joseph destiny was delayed with suffering in the prison. Just imagine if Joseph had consented, he would have lost his glory.

JOB and HIS WIFE
When Job was faced with numerous challenges, his wife forgot when things were rossy and told him to curse God and died. If Job had cursed God, he wouldn't have died but coming out of the his ordeal would be a facade and probably at the end of the day, his wife would dump him. And he would lose both his wife and relationship with God. Like what Ubunja said I quote " Do the opposite of what a lady told you to do" I guess this ideology applies here.

SAMSON and DELILAH
The greatest simp of all century is Samson, despite seeing the manipulating tricks and signs on the wall that Delilah was after his life but the power of what's between her legs made it difficult for him to think straight. The greatest warrior in the history was mercilessly dealt with, he ended up being his enemies maid, this shame made him took his life. This is what happen when you are dealt with after losing your hard earned investment or sacrifice to the manipulation of a lady, depression will set in and the next thing such person might be considering will be suicide. Examples are Ty savage and Lilian Esoro, the way they dealt with their men emotions, made them had the thought of coming suicide.

AHAB and JEZEBEL
We can practically say Ahab handed his rulership to Jezebel through her manipulative prowess. She virtually controled everything even to the gods they worship. She was the greatest manipulator in the Bible. After Ahab told her that Naboth had refused to sell his family land to him, she device a means to annihilate Naboth and Ahab claimed the land upon his blood. Ahab generations were punished for this singular act. Most guys engaging in criminal act, check the background, most have their ladies support. I could remember when I was dating a girl, she bluntly told me she would take me to one baba that will do money ritual for me. If I had accepted by now, I would be paying for the consequences. She would definitely leave if she saw me mad irrespective of what we shared.

SOLOMON and HIS WIVES/CONCUBINES
Upon his wealth of wisdom, Solomon was manipulated to serve the gods of his wives/concubines. He lost focus and track with God, no wonder he gave birth to a son that couldn't seek guidance from God like he (Solomon) did and lost 10 tribes. Solomon couldn't stand his ground, because of his love for women he had to meet their manipulative terms to have them and traded his God for theirs.

There are a lot more, probably it would be mentioned in the other post.

No wonder in the new testament, most of the missionaries that did great like Paul, John etc never married. They knew the set back they might encounter having their wives needs met. I am not against getting married, but men should read more about the nature of women, before entering into a relationship. I read, I am still reading and would continue reading. These is not about money, position and fame, it is understanding the nature of women psychology and using it to your advantage. As money is part of our daily preference so also men and women aren't left out.

I can't but express my love for
Ubunja
Glycolysis
Etc.
You have really done well in liberating simpletons from the manipulative prowess deposited in ladies.

Good research........but we know this about women already, God didn't just tag them the weaker vessel for nothing......neither did he make any covenant with a woman in the bible......

Men have constantly fallen......the human race fell not because Eve ate the apple but when Adam ate it.........the honors should be on Men to change...to become Men, not for women to change.......
Posts like this you put out suggests the manipulative nature of women bring men down.....no! Only a man brings himself down, not a woman's manipulative tendencies.......

1 Like

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Gentle0wavez: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
You forgot the ULTIMATE HOSEA

1 Like

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Starberg(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Continuation

HEROD and HERODIAN

In the case of Herodian, after a blank request was given to her daughter to make her request, she never asked for money or portion of the kingdom from Herod, she asked for John the Baptist's head because her mother requested for it, and she (Herodian) saw him as a threat to her ill relationship with Herod. This was as a result of a manipulative prowess of a lady. This shows how cruel a lady can be in their quest to get what they want.

And the simp Herod had no choice than to fulfill his promise. Even the innocent girl was manipulated by her mother. If you still think this can only happen in the Bible, what of some men because of their third legs fulfill their promises by sending a girl to school, pays all her family and her bills and at the end lost out.
Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Starberg(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

Good research........but we know this about women already, God didn't just tag them the weaker vessel for nothing......neither did he make any covenant with a woman in the bible......

Men have constantly fallen......the human race fell not because Eve ate the apple but when Adam ate it.........the honors should be on Men to change...to become Men, not for women to change.......
Posts like this you put out suggests the manipulative nature of women bring men down.....no! Only a man brings himself down, not a woman's manipulative tendencies.......

We know the ladies can never change because of the sisterhood nature, that's why we are liberating ourselves in other to reason with our heads and not the third legs

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Freeko4: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nice read
Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by 2dice01: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Word / Opposite
Man / Woman

So simple but most people dont even understand
Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Starberg(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
2dice01:
Word / Opposite
Man / Woman

So simple but most people dont even understand

Wow
Nice observation
Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by InfinityFabric: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
So who gave birth to Hitler and Stalin ? Heck even Jews of Israel are doing better than Hitler when it comes to repression.
Jim Crow is a grand-child of Ismail ?
Or the ones calling drone strikes on children ?
No wonder woman dey scam till 2020, you lack insight!

Ogbeni! if a woman don scam you, use am learn!
You're not the first nor the last, no use am hate.
Las las u go still marry women

All you morons who are just opening their eyes to RedPill then goes around using stories with no chain of transmission to back up their claims are no different than the feminazis.

Maybe you should spend more time learning than hating women.

https://www.youtube.com/c/CoachRedPill/videos

He does make a lot of good points.

TLDR; U absolutely does need women! There is a reason God created them you slowpoke! It's for YOU dumbass!

1 Like

Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by Starberg(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
InfinityFabric:
So who gave birth to Hitler and Stalin ? Heck even Jews of Israel are doing better than Hitler when it comes to repression.
Jim Crow is a grand-child of Ismail ?
Or the ones calling drone strikes on children ?
No wonder woman dey scam till you 2020, you lack insight!

Ogbeni! if a woman don scam you, use am learn!
You're not the first nor the last, no use am hate.
Las las u go still marry women

All you morons who are just opening their eyes to RedPill then goes around using stories with no chain of transmission to back up their claims are no different than the feminazis.

Maybe you should spend more time learning than hating women.

https://www.youtube.com/c/CoachRedPill/videos

He does make a lot of good points.

TLDR; U absolutely does need women! There is a reason God created them you slowpoke! It's for YOU dumbass!

You are ignored
Re: REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated by InfinityFabric: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Starberg:

You are ignored
Such irony.

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Scorpion Ever / Stingy Men Association Edo Chapter. / Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.