Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? (23410 Views)

As A Man, Which Of These, Would You Prefer? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by jericco1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
The one that is peaceful biko
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Malawian(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oga, we can buy food from a restaurant, infact, as a bachelor, i know all the restaurants in my area and the food they are great at, like i know the one to visit if i want to eat Okro soup, the one to visit if i want Egusi soup, ditto for Onugbu soup and so on.

What you don't need in this short life is a nagging and/or toxic partner.

KossyKiss97:
Okay fam, this has been on my mind for some time now, so I'll like to throw it open to hear from a larger audience. 

Who among these women will you go for as a wife? A woman who is peaceful but with zero or little cooking skills, or a woman with excellent cooking skills but really nags and complains. 

Let's get our opinions rolling in....
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga I juz want to quote as how Do dey pay people for quoting. Every woman nags one way or another. I will rather endure teaching a grown woman to learn to reduce her nagging, than endure a grown woman learning how to cook, what was she doing when she was young in her mother's kitchen? Any grown woman that can't cook well can never have the requisite maturity and sense needed to maintain a home. Never! Those trips to the market, pricing and negotiations, multitasking in cooking, the patience involved, the acumen, the mental alertness, the orderliness, arrangement and organization, humility to serve others food etc........are the skills women who cook well have developed in themselves and are useful in managing a home. That a woman can't cook tells you her management skills are in doubt. Just the same way a man that doesn't know how to make money tells you that his leadership skills will be in doubt. Rich men generally have strong leadership skills because they developed those skills when they were mastering the hustle of how to make money.

Well that's for u..
And my own opinion is for me..
What works for you doesn't work for another..
So stop trying to convince me against my opinion..
Thanks
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
I Will Go 4 D Peaceful Woman. As 4 D Cooking, I Will Teach Her.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Telegram234(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
In the Words King Solo

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

Peace is Priceless!!
righteousness89. Wetin carry u enter romance section?
After u don read am finish bellefull then u go con dey preach for us....... .
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by DAramis: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
The op forgot that Cooking is a skill. Cooking can be learned by the peaceful woman. Unfortunately, I have not seen where a nagging woman unlearned nagging attitude,NEVER.

Like someone said, Peace is priceless. Always choose it over ever other thing
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Liposure: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
I like my peace of mind
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Cowbell521: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Okay fam, this has been on my mind for some time now, so I'll like to throw it open to hear from a larger audience. 

Who among these women will you go for as a wife? A woman who is peaceful but with zero or little cooking skills, or a woman with excellent cooking skills but really nags and complains. 

None
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
In fact don't know how to cook, be uneducated, don't even be beautiful sef, I'll take that woman compare to a one that nags and deny me peace. In fact if I'll have to become a reverend pastor or take a nagging wife, I'll be a pastor even if I'm not religious.

Peace is priceless.Can't exchange it for anything
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Kriss216: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
It's more noble to marry a foreign girl with zero cooking skill than to marry a Nigerian girl who has an Oscar in cooking.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by muller101(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
The third option. Should be all of the above
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by chelseamann(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Peace ooo...it's easier to learn cooking later but it's extremely difficult to learn how to stop nagging.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Missyajoke(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

I'll go for Lady a who is peaceful but can't cook... I can cook, and can teach her . Again cooking is a skill that can be learnt just like driving... 6 months in a culinary arts school and she would cook , and bake like a 5 star hotel chef

Na hunger go pursue you out of the marriage.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by subie(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by tunize(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
That peaceful woman that can't cook a million times.atleast cooking is not a problem can gladly teach her.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by kalufelix(m): 1:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Mumu comparison....whats the point when the nagging will kill your appetite...no¤meal¤is¤worth¤such¤torment...

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Bestinstinct(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Peace of mind over everything o. I can order food and all but that nagging won’t even make u enjoy a good meal.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by konkonbilo(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2020
I'll go for None. What has the peaceful lady be doing all this years that she can't learn how to cook unless she's from a very wealthy family that her family employs the help of a cook, then I'll understand but if she's from an average family then there's a problem.. So na for my house Naim she won con learn how to cook, e no go possible. There are so many ladies that her peaceful and are good at cooking as well, those ones no get 2 heads nao. I'll wait to look for such ladies. I no go suffer as a bachelor de eat junks con still suffer as a married man too de eat bad food. Just kuku kee me.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by chinchonglee(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2020
KossyKiss97:

I actually dnt like place cooking as a priority in my relationship or marriage. Anything u like cook na both of us go sha chop am

So I'll pick the bad cook but peaceful woman.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by solmusdesigns: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Missyajoke:

Na hunger go pursue you out of the marriage.

Lol see you.. this is 2020 woman no fit shakara me with food cos me sef Sabi cook

The fact is simple, I'll cook Atleast 4 soups every weekend and refrigerate it for her to microwave all through the week, if she can't cook rice , semo , eba or Amala, I'll make it for her while she cleans the pot and do other chores and do the dishing

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by proclinician: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2020
The one that gives me peace oo. Already I've fallen in love with crunches delicacies. Food no be wahala
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Burgerlomo: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Please let her keep her excellent cooking skills, bedmatic skills, nagging and complaining so that I can live long for my family.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Missyajoke(f): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Lol see you.. this is 2020 woman no fit shakara me with food cos me sef Sabi cook

The fact is simple, I'll cook Atleast 4 soups every weekend and refrigerate it for her to microwave all through the week, if she can't cook rice , semo , eba or Amala, I'll make it for her while she cleans the pot and do other chores and do the dishing

If cooking is your hubby you can take up the responsibility.

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by backbone503(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
As long as we love each other, I'll graciously go for the former. She'll get enrolled for a catering course, where she'll acquire the required cooking skills. Its suicidal been stuck for life with someone that nags and complains. Never think of that!
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice one people
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good afternoon family
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by InfinityFabric: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
So u are saying women are either crazy or totally dumb ?
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Hahaaa. Men too have their weaknesses
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2020
Want to tone or lighten your skin? Clear dark spots and stretch marks?This original topcio soap is available to do all that. Call me 0806029 1729

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Barzinime(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2020
What of the one with mood swings like glo network?
grin
heendrix:

one of us no go survive first 6months in the marriage
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by heendrix(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Barzinime:
What of the one with mood swings like glo network?
grin

it's from my sister I learnt how to deal with Ladies mood swings

Once she starts her mood swings me sef go just do like she no dey, yell at me I'll change back for her immediately

Bro you see ehn if you want a lady to respect n not treat you as she feels like, when you love her don't ever over show it, if she brings a different attitude no look say girl factor change am for am so she go know say u sef no well fr head

Me like this no be everything bad I do for my girlfriend I dey apologize o atimes e go reach like 3days and when I wan apologize sef na talk we dey use do am. like "so I did wrong n you din let me know the best u can do is keep mum" Arguments go start n we go finish am when I go out n buy her shawama grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) / Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? / Should I End The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.