Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun (101971 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by BareFacedLies(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

I didn't not , but saw them almost at dead point at orile police station ,

They probably died from exhaustion and lack of fresh oxygen because I'm sure they were surrounded by a crowd which made it difficult for them to breath angry
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Franking: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
What exactly is stopping the woman from standing upright? I don't expect the d*ck to still be rigid.

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by kingxsamz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

I didn't not , but saw them almost at dead point at orile police station ,

cheesy And the husband refused to come abi?
Common sense would have told you that the man was only trying to gain some form of respect or power in that vicinity.
My brother, these things don't happen.
The fact that I and all my family members and friends have never witnessed any such thing, and the fact that it hasn't been proven, only circulated stories like yours, shows that it doesn't happen.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Bro, this your lie make sense o.
So after a police man died, the second one decided to shoot, and the bullet flew out of the gun and hit the shooter on his head.
grin and all these happened right in front of you.
joke apart I witnessed it. I was coming from aptec computer institute that day located in the old Nigeria Airways building by liberty stadium ibadan when the smugglers ran past with all manners of goods in the cars they were driving. Na who I wan impress here nah? Nobody. Even if I was the one who read it here, I'd also find it hard to believe. Fear catch me that day

4 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
BareFacedLies:

They probably died from exhaustion and lack of fresh oxygen because I'm sure they were surrounded by a crowd which made it difficult for them to breath angry

Yes they seemed very tired from early morning till that afternoon I saw them , no hospital gree admit them , they ended up at police station

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesicilian:
This something that can be medically, its not spiritual.
Some of you lots make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by kingxsamz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Eriokanmi:
joke apart I witnessed it. I was coming from aptec computer institute that day located in the old Nigeria Airways building by liberty stadium ibadan when the smugglers ran past with all manners of goods in the cars they were driving. Na who I wan impress here nah? Nobody. Even if I was the one who read it here, I'd also find it hard to believe. Fear catch me that day

Naso.
Nice lie anyway.
Only you see where police dey pursue thief with car, only you see where police they shoot thief wey dem suppose arrest in front of a huge crowd. Only you witness where person somersault after having sex with a girl.
Nice lies anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
ibrutex:
Is it just that this Glue of a thing only happen to cheats.....'Coz I've never had of legal couple having this kind of issue abi..
It's spiritual

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Eriokanmi: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Organs:

Your story sounds very fake bro. Firstly, people having sex will be naked and alone. Now in whatever time it took, someone already somersaulted twice and had to wait till the girl ran out, called people and they asked the girl that ran out maybe naked, without fear of exposure to get help the count and she said twice? and they held the guy and then called the dad. Maybe if you increase the number of somersault count before death to 30 or 40, then your story might be believable.
oh well, from what I learnt that day, summersaulting after being charmed having sex with magun-laced female doesnt occur during sex oo but afterwards and e get some triggers. Some, if you drink water after sex while some happen, after crossing a river or after seeing someone pass or eating okro, etc, so I wouldn't know what triggered his own. One man said if the husband of the woman wants to disgrace the man , he could set a cock as a trigger. Once a cock crows and he hears, thats it and summersault isn't continuous. It's within a space of minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Organs(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pavillon:

1)Not in that position: I read the aricle again, it mentioned no sex position, be it missionary or any style, it occurs when the Vvagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual, making it impossible for the penis to be withdrawn from the vagina.
2)Doctored Video: I dont know how that video is doctored, it looks real and just an amateur reporter and maybe bad Camera. You can help explain and point out those parts tht looks fake.

Bros, i am talking about this video here not about the medical possibility. Ok, go again and watch all the video of stories like this, there is always bad camera (cos its doctored) there is always clothes covering people that are in pain so you don't see the organs that is supposedly stuck, the middle part down of the video shows a stationary object and the top part is a zoomed video of people and you don't see their legs, then they zoom in and stretch to show legs then back again to the middle down stationary, then you have voice notes that are superimposed. Its a fake, unfortunately, its only in third world Countries you will see fake things like this. Its fake bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Organs(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Eriokanmi:
oh well, from what I learnt that day, summersaulting after being charmed having sex with magun-laced female doesnt occur during sex oo but afterwards and e get some triggers. Some, if you drink water after sex while some happen, after crossing a river or after seeing someone pass, so I wouldn't know what triggered his own.

Did you witness the event sir?
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Neddyogu(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too many holier than thou, pussy asss niggarrrs and righteous niggarrrz every where
Calling it magun, spiritual and some end time shit

The rest of my real niggarrrz will agree with me that this is penis captivus

And not some spiritual dogshit

But penis captivus is undocumented (at least not since the 20th century) The only cases of this rare symptom is based on hearsay rather than hard evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by AngelicBeing: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

cheesy And the husband refused to come abi?
Common sense would have told you that the man was only trying to gain some form of respect or power in that vicinity.
My brother, these things don't happen.
The fact that I and all my family members and friends have never witnessed any such thing, and the fact that it hasn't been proven, only circulated stories like yours, shows that it doesn't happen.

So u only believe when u see ? But u believe Trump is president of America ? How ? Why u didn't go and see ?

Am telling u I see something by myself , u telling me until u and your family members see it , what if u and your family members see it and another man tell u that until him and his family members see it , does it makes it deny the fact that u witnessed it ?

If u live in SW , this is common here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gracedavid125:
A video making rounds online captured moment an unidentified married woman got glued to her lover while having s3x.

Eyewitnesses linked the incident to "Magun" and it was gathered that the incident occurred in Ogun state. The couple were seen in the viral video crying and begging to regain their freedom from the charm.

Magun which in Yoruba language means "Do not climb", is a dreadful and deadly charm usually employed by offended husbands to punish adulterous men having illicit sexual affairs with their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c7c_umSqY

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1301073087316844544?s=09

Some people think black magic is not real. I need someone like that to explain this phenomenon

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by hopexter(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
ValCon888:
Two consenting adults cannot have sex again.
If you cannot stand a cheating wife, divorce her.

Who would know she's a cheating wife? imagine what the wives of those who aren't spiritual do. Picture this scenario; you went to work leaving your trustworthy wife at home and a well endowed panel-beater like me stack naked giving your wife doggy on your matrimony bed on a daily basis. Isn't that degrading to your lineage? Me na 9 Magun I go pack put for one deceitful future wife body. angry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by AngelicBeing: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonimi:

Thanks and magun does not make people stuck only, it kills them.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Eriokanmi: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Organs:

Did you witness the event sir?
only when the girl cried out. It was in the corper's Lodge. I was marking my students' scripts outside I knew the time she visited and she's been coming b4. She's not a teenager. She was around 19. You know how old village students can be by the time they get to ss3. But she's very intelligent. I used to see her with the guy always coaching her.

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonimi:

Nice to see you being rationale and morale without bringing oyinbo religion inside.
Stay blessed cheesy
Hian, you will preach the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Eriokanmi: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Naso.
Nice lie anyway.
Only you see where police dey pursue thief with car, only you see where police they shoot thief wey dem suppose arrest in front of a huge crowd. Only you witness where person somersault after having sex with a girl.
Nice lies anyway.
well, I regret sharing these. I should have kept my mouth shut shocked

3 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by redsun(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
goshen26:

You are right

Medically, they could have just relax for some time in d house, with time the muscle would have relaxed.

Most times, such usually happens when the woman body (vagina) compress due to anxiety or the man's manhood expanded more than expected.

Note, there is spiritual power but not all cases

Yeah, they need to claim down for the blood flow in the guy to reduce and compact his diick.

Some herbs and plants could obviously induce the likelihood of such vaginal spasms and contraction, and her husband could have been administering it on her secretly.

Our ancestors used to understand the foresee and they understood the effocacies and potencies of the plants n the forest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
To those who don’t believe shits like this are real. I have nothing to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by oluwaleinad(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
The Para from that guy and the two werey running background commentary dey sweet my Belle die,noh knack person wife Una noh go hear. Shebi your eye don clear now cool
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by titiakins: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
3kay945:

Seriously?

For those doubting 'Magun' I can only advise you don't indulge in habit that will make you believe. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy aswear
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by fr3do(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
the extra excitement given that she is partaking extra-marital sex, engorges the midsection increasing the possibility of penis captivus.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Organs(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Eriokanmi:
only when the girl cried out. It was in the corper's Lodge. I was marking my students' scripts outside I knew the time she visited and she's been coming b4. She's not a teenager. She was around 19. You know how old village students can be by the time they get to ss3. But she's very intelligent. I used to see her with the guy always coaching her.

Bros, be truthful here pls for Gods sake, you heard the girl cry out? You heard the girl say they were doing the doo and the guy somersaulted twice already? I dont understand you sir. Pls be straight forward and clear? What exactly did you, Eriokanmi witness in this story
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by NSK4U(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2020

and in Ogun again?
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Dottore: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too many holier than thou, pussy asss niggarrrs and righteous niggarrrz every where
Calling it magun, spiritual and some end time shit

The rest of my real niggarrrz will agree with me that this is penis captivus

And not some spiritual dogshit

Why does it happen to only adulterers.

And why does the "coitus captivus" not as painful as the one in the video.

Why do the victims get free at the instance and terms of the adultress's husband.

3 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by 1759ademola(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesicilian:
This something that can be medically, its not spiritual.
This one think say 'MEDICINE NA VEGETABLE'.
Carry them go hospital now, make I see mumu Doctor wey never see bush before.

3 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by ThatFairGuy1: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pavillon:

very true bro,
ive read an article on that medical condition, however, don't you think the charm, probably made with leaves and herbs, can induce and trigger that medical condition.
Absolutely, it can. I'm not faulting it
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Twenty8: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
magun style grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.