Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118361 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:36am On Feb 25, 2011

Busy body, go and play with Mr.cork in his bedroom lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:37am On Feb 25, 2011
My baby is so fly and funny hahaha!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:38am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

My baby is so fly and funny hahaha!

grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:40am On Feb 25, 2011
Sweetest Aminat,

You're absolutely right, Mrdarkskin will tie dat rope on 190 neck to start BDSM in the horse stable.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

Sweetest Aminat,

You're absolutely right, Mrdarkskin will tie dat rope on 190 neck to start BDSM in the horse stable.

Tosinville , Bro, you live in a fantasy world.

do yiou even have Visa to leave Lagos? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

better yet, take that rope, give it to mzdarskin, have her tie that rope around your neck, and she can enjoy the pounded yams as neighbors and friend celebrate

U are a dundee, angry angry

How dare u talk to me like that!!  undecided

see how body dey sweet tosin cos he now has a Girlfriend  undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4f4_cW3MA0[/flash]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib (f) oz my portfolio. deal with it! angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2011
190:

U are a dundee,  angry angry

How dare u talk to me like that!!  undecided

see how body dey sweet tosin cos he now has a Girlfriend  undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4f4_cW3MA0[/flash]

cool cool cool cool
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Tosinville , Bro, you live in a fantasy world.

do yiou even have Visa to leave Lagos? (no oofeinse) undecided

listen just because u built ur owna raft, dont mean he will need one, u just dont worry,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr.Cork,

Huh! nevermind. . . . . well i didn't have any intention to travel abroad but just because of my wife i'll relocate, anything else, lunatic?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:47am On Feb 25, 2011
Exactly d sweetest NL lady, queen amina.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 1:48am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosin

You know i what the best for you

Please watch your new GF closely

especially when reality101 is around

She nor dey take eye see men wen dey wear ear rings esp

them that wear Fake ear rings like yourself and reality101
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

Mr.Cork,

Huh! nevermind. . . . . well i didn't have any intention to travel abroad but just because of my wife i'll relocate, anything else, lunatic?

which wife?   bro just go to bed!! undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:50am On Feb 25, 2011
whatever 190 and mr cock, talk all you want,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:51am On Feb 25, 2011
Sweetest Aminat,

I told you to nevermind what haterz says, just ignore 'em till they face away.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:51am On Feb 25, 2011
so true baby, as long as u have my back
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 25, 2011
190:

Tosin

You know i what the best for you

Please watch your new GF closely

especially when reality101 is around

She nor dey take eye see men wen dey wear ear rings esp

them that wear Fake ear rings like yourself and reality101

grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1KBMAdXIVg&hl[/flash]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:52am On Feb 25, 2011
whaerrver 2buff, how has yur day been
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 25, 2011
^^ Been great gurl. Just about to leave work and hit traffic cheesy
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:53am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr.Cork,

As for you, you can never get punny here on NL or in real life, those that are willing to give you are in the psychiatric ward receiving injections pls go join 'em, bruh!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

Sweetest Aminat,

I told you to nevermind what haterz says, just ignore 'em till they face away.

Bro how comes you are awake at this time?  You dont have light? grin  grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:55am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

Mr.Cork,

As for you, you can never get punny here on NL or in real life, those that are willing to give you are in the psychiatric ward receiving injections pls go join 'em, bruh!

Tosinville , bro like it or not, I am Nyanshing aminalib b4 you. she mine! wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:56am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr.cork,

lol your bullshittz are for the birds smh
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro how comes you are awake at this time?  You dont have light? grin  grin

Falls down from bed and intentionally refuses 2 laff angry angry angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:57am On Feb 25, 2011
190:

Falls down from bed and intentionally refuses 2 laff angry angry angry

crak is wak
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:57am On Feb 25, 2011
MR.CORK and 190,

two gay lovers lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 1:57am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosin-village

see how cool u are now

cos amina agreed to date you for 3 seconds

tomorrow shes mine and i would show u her pant !!  angry angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:59am On Feb 25, 2011

Even though she act up tomorrow then whats your own problem, scumbag?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 2:00am On Feb 25, 2011
benz-190,

you need to get a life, nitwit lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2011
lol oh please i am loyal and always will be to my tosin, all those other guys are just fun talk
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib (f).  sweeery, but why wud you chooose that ugly boy over me.

U seen his face? undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 2:04am On Feb 25, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.