Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118370 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Joyblinks,

Thanks alot for that comment, i just don't know why these ladies love hatin whenever they see a successful relationship lol

Abeg! Please! I just ate some food, pls. dont make me throw it up from too much laughter! grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:42am On Feb 23, 2011
MrDarkskin,

lol i will upload another pic here tomorrow for you to know i aint fake like otherz, sucka!!!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 23, 2011
Tosinville:

MrDarkskin,

lol i will upload another pic here tomorrow for you to know i aint fake like otherz, sucka!!!

Sucka? Ok Mr.T!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
who said u were fake?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:46am On Feb 23, 2011
Forget dhat, man.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 4:47am On Feb 23, 2011
I can't wait to see some NAIRALAND BABIES!  

Mz. Dark!  Mr. Chima and I went to a festival and this lady who have this technology where you can put the husband and wife picture together to see what the baby will look like.  

The baby came out pretty as hell.  She has her father's tiger eyes and her mother's pretty facial features.  

Why don't you try one for you and Mr. Cock?  (running off Nairaland)
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I can't wait to see some NAIRALAND BABIES!  

Mz. Dark!  Mr. Chima and I went to a festival and this lady who have this technology where you can put the husband and wife picture together to see what the baby will look like.  

The baby came out pretty as hell.  She has her father's tiger eyes and her mother's pretty facial features.  

Why don't you try one for you and Mr. Cock?  (running off Nairaland)

Yeah I've tried that before with both mine and 190's pix but those damn websites expect payment lol and then the free ones
obviously purposely distort the images to look bleeped up. I think babymaker.com or something like that, it's ridiculous.

as for mr. cork, I want a baby yes, but I ain't desperate. No offense to those who have "mental/special" loved ones
but I'd rather not know that my child will come out that way than to have a child with a man whose genes are as fcked up
as Donald Trumps' toupee.  grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 4:59am On Feb 23, 2011
Damn. Oh well, Mr Cock I tried! Sighs. She is so hardheaded.

I don't know what technology she had but the image was clear and I was like damn! The baby was pretty as hell. I don't know if she set it up to where all images came out pretty but that baby was pretty with tiger's eyes like her father.

But I have seen two cute couple with a baby and that baby need to be cremate. lipsrsealed
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Damn. Oh well, Mr Cock I tried! Sighs. She is so hardheaded.

I don't know what technology she had but the image was clear and I was like damn! The baby was pretty as hell. I don't know if she set it up to where all images came out pretty but that baby was pretty with tiger's eyes like her father.

But I have seen two cute couple with a baby and that baby need to be cremate. lipsrsealed

I'm not hardheaded, I'm worse-sum! grin grin
lmao @ baby need to be cremate LOL. stop being mean!
im gonna find a decent site! I am determined! lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:09am On Feb 23, 2011
(©¿©)
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 23, 2011
Go to bed.  grin

btw you look Jamaican.  undecided
you look like 2 dudes I know
in Jamaica. . .kinda scary mehn.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by ijawgirl: 5:54am On Feb 23, 2011
skinny girls rule the world~
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by shinken(m): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2011
An even more interestin ommission is what Nigerian women like in a Nigerian man.Ever noticed how no one talks about that?reason, ?it not far fetched?MONEY.
U can be the ugliest vermin that ever crawled frm beneath a rock;u can b a community acknowledged thug,or hav a bad name and all, such identifiers fade from the nigerian woman's sight when ur pocket is Loaded.as such no one can claim knowledge of any quality(baring money,ofcourse),a man can hav that would endear him to the generality of nigerian women.dont hate me,just sayin it as it is,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2011
^^your opinion which you're entitled to.

doesnt mean you're right however.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by pinkrex(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2011
No flesh no marriage! What when the going get tuff as a lepa wife? Den she go lepa more and finally bone den disappear.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by naijasing(f): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2011
one man meal is another man piosion
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by roymary: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2011
When the lights are out, all women are beautiful. lipsrsealed
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by amumex: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2011
When a man is ready to settle down you a lady of ur choice these criteria mentioned above may not be necessary
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by gamesb: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2011
as for me i like them big.
as a woman u must have big chest & big backyard to march before u becomes my choice
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by gamesb: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as a woman u must have big chest & big backyard to march before u becomes my choice.
just i just these queens

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2011

When a man is ready to settle down you a lady of your choice these criteria mentioned above may not be necessar

all the boys commenting on this page re small boys thats why i aint surprised at their response. when they see life, they will know what the time is.
as a woman u must have big chest & big backyard to march before u becomes my choice.
just i just these queens

if you love Queen Nwokoye then you must be a fool for saying u love big back and front cos she aint gat any. i am slim but mine re much bigger than hers.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by gamesb: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2011
joyblinks b/4 u open ur mouth wide . are not seen the one on the left? is not big & lovly?
good for responsible guys like me.
she is a good food any time any day.

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by kemisuga(f): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2011
@ most times, people dont get exactly what they wanted in their spouse. E.g Like some men wish to marry a tall and slim babe. Might end up getting married to a short and fat babe but beautiful wink cheesy
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Orton10(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2011
joyblinks:

i am slim but mine re much bigger than hers.

ROFLMFBO.

**Claps and clasps hands between knees** undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2011
joyblinks b/4 u open your mouth wide . are not seen the one on the left? is not big & lovly?
good for responsible guys like me.
she is a good food any time any day.

before u type anything with that your leprosy hand,  go through the post u made earlier.
just i just these queens

Anita Joseph has got it all but definitely not Queen
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by otokx(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2011
Everyone with his preference.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Ikwikwikwi(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2011
This analysis best describe the list of women an average Yoruba man would like to settle down with. It is a very good description, and I give it to the poster, a good job. They (Yoruba men) like bleached women, sometimes with variegated skin coloration, surely majority of their women are dark complexioned and lovely. Again, many Nigerian men like both fleshy and skinny women, depending on the divide you belong. It is still many Yoruba men that desire extra pound women, for reasons best known to them. The attitudinal behavior of women is a general issue when it comes to settling down, as all men desire peace. This is my humble take in all of these.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by DesolaSMS: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2011
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tinax(f): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
beauty is in the eyes of the beholdr, these men that prefer to marry orobo,will still be the same ones runing after lepa girls, what else do they want?? befor in the eastern part it's a sign of healthy living for a married woman to be fat, but now things hv changed most "igbo" men want a moderate size wife. na yoruba men like orobo wife, ikebe super type. my opinion.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2011
Emm. . . As a matter of Fact, i dont really long for a fair Lady talk less of a Skinny One, a Chocolatey would probably do moi wink

Ample Size?? Hell no am aint King Kong. . . a moderate figure is good with moi grin

Intolerable?? Now lemme Divulge a Secret to N.l, am ever ready to tolerate any Rant n Misorderz from ma Wife, so far it will keep our marriage running great moreova one of the factorz to a successful marriage is Tolerance grin

Hardworking?? I'ld certainly go with You on this, just wondering if there's a man that would despise a hardworking wife undecided

So Ms Potato, u get 1/4 from me cheesy
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Exponental(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
Different people with different expectations:
I'm dark complexioned and I've never liked a fair lady. All my exs are dark skinned.
3 things i look upto in a lady

1. Presentable (physical look, outspoken, self confidence and its likes)
2. carriage- the way she walks (not necessarily d cat walk type, but her motion must make sense)
3. Be a good cook

All others are SECONDARY!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by gamesb: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
wats of this?
i go chop ham.

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by emmatok(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

This analysis best describe the list of women an average Yoruba man would like to settle down with. It is a very good description, and I give it to the poster, a good job. They (Yoruba men) like bleached women, sometimes with variegated skin coloration, surely majority of their women are dark complexioned and lovely. Again, many Nigerian men like both fleshy and skinny women, depending on the divide you belong. It is still many Yoruba men that desire extra pound women, for reasons best known to them. The attitudinal behavior of women is a general issue when it comes to settling down, as all men desire peace. This is my humble take in all of these.

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER TRIBAL TREAD O O O

U NO DEY TIRE ? ABEGI CARRY WAKA JOR

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.