Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:06 PM

Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) (10792 Views)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / What Is She Doing (photos) / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Babajidedavido: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Qualified and seasoned writer?

Follow this link to fill an application form: https://forms.gle/Sn1Be2Mg5Ka7QiBz6

You will be contacted afterwards if you qualify.

Thanks.
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by TimeTraveler369: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Marijuana is not a drug, it is herb.

Boil the leaves and drink as tea and the sleep is so gentle and wonderful.

Works well in deprogramming the nervous system too.
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Olateju16(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
ashybabs:

if dem put adam levine u go read am

1 Like

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by BigJoe19: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:

[s]He is not their lead singer but ther vocalist[/s]
He is their lead singer not vocalist, vocalist means you have to do all the singing and back ups. There are some few songs of Maroon 5 that has back ups from other members of the band. No dey form I too know.

5 Likes

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by subie(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by HuntSon(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
All these oyibo people sef....
How pesin one explain dis one to him grand children.

I hate how the western world try so hard to sell the culture of drugs and sexual peversion... they constantly use the media to push it.
I remember when obama regime tried so had to get nigeria to institute gay mariage, it was Goodluck that saved nigeria then... ameeica was so pissed they withdrew their foreign aids.

I know its difficult but we shud really start controling what we see...
Remember the eye is the window of the soul

Typical ignorant Nigerian! Some way you had to insert "gays" into it to sell your hypocritic agenda. They're not pushing Nigerians to adopt shit, they're pushing for the protection of minority rights, gay Nigerians included. You never talk about other policies the developed world push to help your poverty stricken ass but will scream the "devil" when it's about protecting minority rights

Goodluck so saved Nigeria that after the implementation of anti-gay laws, Nigeria instantly transformed into Utopia undecided

With the way y'all claim holy one wouldn't have believed your society is still in shambles and decay, that you still had to run to the "satanic" countries for aids!

You blame the western world for everything because you've been thought in ur various institutions never to be able to think for yourselves.

You haven't lost your mind when you consume alcohol and smoke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Stanley1155: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Confirm
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by badtlimo(m): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
People think it is cool doing drugs because their favourite clelebrity is doing it.

I have seen life wasted because of drugs
weed is not drug bro..don’t get it mixed
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by choblak(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2020
;D4
ashybabs:

grin grin why are u like this?
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by tarantino1: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Gbas gbos left and right for this thread

grin

1 Like

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by wearsandtrends1: 12:53am On Sep 03, 2020
tarantino1:
Gbas gbos left and right for this thread

grin
Walahi
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
His name is not Maroon 5 dummy, his name is Adam Levine. Maroon 5 is a pop group and Adam Levine is their lead singer.
Yes he's Adam Levine behati prinsloo's hubby but u need not call him dummy, at least he knows the band.
Correct humbly abeg.
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Josskute(m): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Darkseid:
I bet that only few people know this grin grin
Everybody knows this ffs

1 Like

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
He is their lead singer not vocalist, vocalist means you have to do all the singing and back ups. There are some few songs of Maroon 5 that has back ups from other members of the band. No dey form I too know.

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Galactico4ever(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2020
"moves like jagger" and "memories" comes to mind
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by BigJoe19: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Lead singer/lead vocalist not vocalist, it simply means the other members also contributes vocally sometimes. So you are still wrong undecided undecided
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2020
ashybabs:

finish work
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2020
badtlimo:
weed is not drug bro..don’t get it mixed

Weed is a drug...i have seen people lost their sense3 and gone crazy all because of weed
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2020
HuntSon:

Typical ignorant Nigerian! Some way you had to insert "gays" into it to sell your hypocritic agenda. They're not pushing Nigerians to adopt shit, they're pushing for the protection of minority rights, gay Nigerians included. You never talk about other policies the developed world push to help your poverty stricken ass but will scream the "devil" when it's about protecting minority rights

Goodluck so saved Nigeria that after the implementation of anti-gay laws, Nigeria instantly transformed into Utopia undecided

With the way y'all claim holy one wouldn't have believed your society is still in shambles and decay, that you still had to run to the "satanic" countries for aids!

You blame the western world for everything because you've been thought in ur various institutions never to be able to think for yourselves.

You haven't lost your mind when you consume alcohol and smoke?

You are the ignorant one.

When did gay people become a tribe that they have to protect their rights.

Dont come and shout gay right to act as if you are woke.

Gay people are more likely to have hiv than heterosexual people

Homosexuality is evil.

1 Like

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by HuntSon(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are the ignorant one.

When did gay people become a tribe that they have to protect their rights.

Dont come and shout gay right to act as if you are woke.

Gay people are more likely to have hiv than heterosexual people

Homosexuality is evil.

Oh really? only tribes are the minority rights to be protected? grin

You think everyone who thinks for themselves are claiming woke?? grin It's better to be woke than to be illiterate bro...

Dude the HIV stigma has been debunked as well as the other numerous allegations laid on the community to promote homphobia, so you can as well try again undecided

Heterosexuality is the root of toxicity and oppressions.

So in conclusion, I'll give you a chance to try again kiss
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
HuntSon:

Oh really? only tribes are the minority rights to be protected? grin

You think everyone who thinks for themselves are claiming woke?? grin It's better to be woke than to be illiterate bro...

Dude the HIV stigma has been debunked as well as the other numerous allegations laid on the community to promote homphobia, so you can as well try again undecided

Heterosexuality is the root of toxicity and oppressions.

So in conclusion, I'll give you a chance to try again kiss

You are brainwashed.

HIV AND AIDS IS COMMON AMONG HOMOSEXUALS.

Protect homosexuals against what??

Homosexuality is the root of all evil and diseases like anal cancer, hiv, colon cancer etc

1 Like

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by HuntSon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are brainwashed.

HIV AND AIDS IS COMMON AMONG HOMOSEXUALS.

Protect homosexuals against what??

Homosexuality is the root of all evil and diseases like anal cancer, hiv, colon cancer etc

Why don't you sex your girls raw, since it's only STDs are only common with the gay community?? undecided

See we've passed that "trying to blame gays for every disease to promote homophobia" stage since 2010. They're newer narratives now kiss

And Chadwick of blessed memory was gay cos of his colon cancer?? Shut up and do research jhoor!!
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
HuntSon:

Why don't you sex your girls raw, since it's only STDs are only common with the gay community?? undecided

See we've passed that "trying to blame gays for every disease to promote homophobia" stage since 2010. They're newer narratives now kiss

And Chadwick of blessed memory was gay cos of his colon cancer?? Shut up and do research jhoor!!

That what i do, i sex her raw and no STDs, i cant say that about you when you have sex with a fellow man....disgusting...

When people dont agree with your gay agenda you start calling them different names, homophobic, homo this and that.

Go and do research, and see the diseases that is spread by homosexuality. Even the history of HIV started with homosexuals.
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by HuntSon(m): 4:36am On Sep 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

That what i do, i sex her raw and no STDs, i cant say that about you when you have sex with a fellow man....disgusting...

When people dont agree with your gay agenda you start calling them different names, homophobic, homo this and that.

Go and do research, and see the diseases that is spread by homosexuality. Even the history of HIV started with homosexuals.

You hate, threaten to injure and be intolerant towards queer folks and expect you to be called a "freedom fighter??" grin what you are is a "homophobe" my dear and we didn't brand you, it's what you are by your actions and words! I don't know why y'all so scared of the that tag undecided

You do homphobic things and when called out for it, you play the victim card and say we're branding you a homophobe for not agreeing with our idealogies cheesy

Pls practice safe sex oo... don't go and form Don because you want to prove me wrong and contract STDs grin

You're just beating around the bush trying to tag numerous diseases that both heteros have to gay ppl so you can sell your hate. Like i said before, the "tagging diseases to gay ppl" era has passed.

Check for the latest homphobic projections kiss
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

You hate, threaten to injure and be intolerant towards queer folks and expect you to be called a "freedom fighter??" grin what you are is a "homophobe" my dear and we didn't brand you, it's what you are by your actions and words! I don't know why y'all so scared of the that tag undecided

You do homphobic things and when called out for it, you play the victim card and say we're branding you a homophobe for not agreeing with our idealogies cheesy

Pls practice safe sex oo... don't go and form Don because you want to prove me wrong and contract STDs grin

You're just beating around the bush trying to tag numerous diseases that both heteros have to gay ppl so you can sell your hate. Like i said before, the "tagging diseases to gay ppl" era has passed.

Check for the latest homphobic projections kiss

Yeah indeed, homophobic call, homogay ni,

In simple English, homosexuality is evil and it is not African.

When you get to your western world you can spread the homosexual vibes there all in the name of right and freedom.
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by HuntSon(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah indeed, homophobic call, homogay ni,

In simple English, homosexuality is evil and it is not African.

When you get to your western world you can spread the homosexual vibes there all in the name of right and freedom.

Like if you never displayed hate and violence towards us, maybe we wouldn't call you an homphobe undecided

Again, anyone who still thinks homosexuality was imported from America and the West in 2020, should be sent back to school with a heavier budget undecided
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Like if you never displayed hate and violence towards us, maybe we wouldn't call you an homphobe undecided

Again, anyone who still thinks homosexuality was imported from America and the West in 2020, should be sent back to school with a heavier budget undecided

Imagine acting like a victim of violence because i disagree with homosexuality.

Homosexuality isnt natural, nobody was born a gay, it was a choice you took and that same choice will lead to you contacting HIV, we all know how it goes.

I know you want to spread your homosexual propaganda, i guess you are thinking you are woke and advanced in thinking because you support homosexuality.
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by HuntSon(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Imagine acting like a victim of violence because i disagree with homosexuality.

Homosexuality isnt natural, nobody was born a gay, it was a choice you took and that same choice will lead to you contacting HIV, we all know how it goes.

I know you want to spread your homosexual propaganda, i guess you are thinking you are woke and advanced in thinking because you support homosexuality.

I'm not acting like a "victim" Queer people are always the "VICTIMS" of an intolerant and hateful society!

Again, you're not gay to know if ppl were not born gay. We all know HIV is an STD not transmittable through anal sex alone!

I'm not spreading propaganda, I'm countering you with verified fact, and you've never for once defended yourself properly! Go back to school if you've even been in one, for still thinking queerness or being liberal has anything to do with the West!

Btw, faggt is an outdated term now, didn't move a nerve bro undecided
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

I'm not acting like a "victim" Queer people are always the "VICTIMS" of an intolerant and hateful society!

Again, you're not gay to know if ppl were not born gay. We all know HIV is an STD not transmittable through anal sex alone!

I'm not spreading propaganda, I'm countering you with verified fact, and you've never for once defended yourself properly! Go back to school if you've even been in one, for still thinking queerness or being liberal has anything to do with the West!

Btw, faggt is an outdated term now, didn't move a nerve bro undecided

gays are victim of what exactly, victim of intolerant and hateful society acting like among you gays, you guys dont discriminate, no racism or no hate among gays, what a prefect utopia gays lives in.

Nobody was born gay, it was a choice gays people like you took.

Btw hiv and stds are common among gays.

Liberalism is a western concept, it has nothing to do with being african.

In your mind, i guess you think what you wrote are facts, fuuny enough you dont know you are brainwashed

I will like you to show me where faggotism is in African culture or even Nigerian culture
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by HuntSon(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

gays are victim of what exactly, victim of intolrant and hateful society acting like among you gays, you guys dont discriminate, no racism or no hate among gays, what a petfect utopia faggits lives in.

Nobody was born gay, it was a choice gays people like you took.

Btw hiv and stds are common among faggits, the researchers says it all

Same way your hetero community isn't a perfect Utopia, is the same way ours isn't, but the difference is that, we don't discriminate based on sexuality

Choice? Why will i wake up one day and decide to be persecuted, hated and even stigmatized?? When HIV was new, you all sold the propaganda that it was from gay men, while in reality it was a result of sexual relations with different species! Now it has all been debunked!

You're still repeating the same lines because you know all I'm saying are facts!

I'm done with you...have a good day cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! / How Can I Tell If My Man Is Serious? / My Mum Is Cheating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.