Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

This Is Just A Tip Of The Fish-berg....get It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is Just A Tip Of The Fish-berg....get It? (255 Views)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just A Tip Of The Fish-berg....get It? by DoorstepFoods: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Get only Quality and Fresh Frozen foods and Groceries from us at Great prices with Fast and Reliable Delivery at the Best prices.
Call 07032939636 or visit our website to place your order and get your items immediately
We have all types of Sea Food
- Mackerel
- Tilapia
- Herrings(Shawa)
- Croaker
- Prawns
- Shrimps, e.t.c

Walk into any of our stores today
- Phase 1 Barnawa Shopping Complex, Opposite Total Filling Station, Barnawa Kaduna.
- 1&2 Doorstep Complex PTF Road Hayin Banki, Kawo Kaduna.

#groceries #poultry #seafood #kaduna
Visit www.doorstepfoods.com.ng or https://web.facebook.com/DoorstepFoods19/ and see all our products.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Labule Foods - Affordable & Well Packaged Nigeria Products / Savour Every Taste / Dealers Of Thailand Fish... We Sell At Very Affordable Price...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.