Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel (41715 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by benjackugo: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
The Hisbah Command in Jigawa, has arrested two suspects over alleged homosexual act in Dutse Local Government Area (LGA) of the state.

The state Hisbah Commandant, Malam Ibrahim Dahiru said this while speaking in Dutse on Wednesday.

Dahiru said the suspects, aged 32 and 20, were arrested at a hotel in Dutse.

He explained that the case was reported by some residents after they heard the suspects arguing over money.

“Today Sept. 2, our personnel succeeded in arresting two persons in connection with an alleged homosexual act in Dutse.

“A 32-year-old man identified simply as Adamu, who resides at Unguwa Uku quarters in Kano state, invited his 20-year-old friend identified simply as Tijjani from Garkuwar Sarki quarters in Sokoto state.

“They perfected plans to meet through Facebook, after which Tijjani came down based on an agreement that he will be paid N50,000 after the act.

“They lodged at a hotel and passed the night together,” Dahiru said.

He said, however, that a disagreement ensured between the duo over money in the morning.

“Adamu could not provide the N50,000 promised to his guest. And that was when they began to argue until people around overheard them and informed our personnel who immediately went to the scene and arrested them,” he said.

Dahiru said that the suspects have confessed to the crime after interrogation adding that the case would be transferred to the police for further investigation and possible prosecution.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/hisbah-arrests-2-in-jigawa-over-alleged-homosexual-act/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by lawalosky(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
castration kowei. End of discussion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Kriss216: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Adamu could not provide the N50,000

Adamu scammed Tijjani cheesy cheesy

How Tijjani believed Adamu will give him 50,000 show homos are foolish and senseless. cool

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kriss216:

Adamu scammed Tijjani cheesy cheesy

How Tijjani believed Adamu will give him 50,000 show homos are foolish and senseless. cool

What has being intelligent/smart gotten to do with one's sexuality? And how does this singular incidence support your conclusion? Allan Turing, Florence Nightingale, Leonardo Davinci and so many other inventors with celebrated level of intelligence were all gay and that didn't mean anything to you but this particular incidence led you to conclude that gay people are foolish and senseless? How smart of you, straight one; you're indeed very intelligent!

138 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Birdeyeview: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Homosexuality is a very grievous and detestable act

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by jericco1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol.. dem dem what does the Koran say about this?
Death sentence or... grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
WoundedLamb:

What has being intelligent/smart gotten to do with one's sexuality? And how does this singular incidence support your conclusion? Allan Turing, Florence Nightingale, Leonardo Davinci and so many other inventors with celebrated level of intelligence were all gay and that didn't mean anything to you but this particular incidence led you to conclude that gay people are foolish and senseless? How smart of you, straight one; you're indeed very intelligent!

Gay ass murrfccker spotted.
Since swallow me is already here, time to reply on behalf of Righteousness89

Wickedness abound the earth
Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
Each day we keep hearing and seeing various atrocities from father sleeping with daughter to mother sleeping with son to brother and sister incestuous relations
God is not happy with this generation
He sent Covid-19 as a warning to us but we have refused to turn from our ways.
Father, please forgive this wicked and evil generation
We ask for your mercy
If you die now, where will you spend eternity?

Mod, why you delete Slawormir comment na?
It was too explicit?

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
There are many of them on nairaland.

Cc

BelookingIdiot

6 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Kabir5643(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Disgusting!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Hauptmann: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Isn't that ?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Balenciagaokey: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Fheelzz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abeg make dem free dem joor

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Kabir5643(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Being gay na crime?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Amspecial: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by setobaba: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
They are gone

3 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by paulolee(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
bad bt seriously dis gays de try o...so all d fine soft girls wey full naija no do them, na .ass hole dt looks dry naim de sweet dm put stick...kai

16 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by berbs: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Emmzy201(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
I can't laugh o grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Latidoh1: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
U mean Adamu dey drill Tjani shyt hole. Gosh!

Sharia court should amputate their abunna and seal their shyt holes with super glue
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by daddytime(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
One can only but imagine the stench from these two...kai

7 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by yanabasee1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gays are unintelligent

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Kemimarch16(f): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
I dont know how they feel comfortable having sex together
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Freshfish4: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Woman don finish? You came to this world to be useless abi? Somebody should hold me before I strangle this idiot

25 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by codeigniter(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
without sentiment the law. if the law say it is a crime it is.

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by drskyfly007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Gay people are foolish and senseless!!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by complexBoss12: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am not gay, neither do I favour dem.

but someone's sexuality is not my problem.
truth be told tho, dat shit is fuckn disgusting to me.

There are men who are naturally attracted to men, they grow up noticing it, they try to change, bt its not possible, thats their nature.

how do you blame people like that. some end up getting married to women due to society, bt it doesn't take away who they are.

I am not going to be comfortable seeing gay marriage or men kissing around me, bt wen I did my research and found that the same way I am attracted to women some men are naturally attracted to men, I had to adjust my opinion a little.
Unified07:

TRASH IF U ARE A GAY OPEN UP LET US TRACE AND ARREST U
U TYPE RUBBISH, WHAT U CLAIM U RESEARCHED WHO PUT THEM THERE

Lol, I will not go into abusive words, I am bigger than dat, I AM NOT GAY, nor gay apologist. what I said is simple, u can Google it if u like. there are people who are sexually attracted to even inanimate objects.

Go and watch Legal Boston

Let me further educate you. when I came to this conclusion, I asked myself, what about other people who are naturally inclined to do things society considers bad, like Kleptomaniacs. A kleptomaniac man can steal a Bra, he doesn't need it, bt he can't help himself, they keep it and its called "Trophy"

now the answer is dis, stealing is bad even if you are a kleptomaniac because you hurt people when you take their stuff.

bt when two guys decides to do whatever gay people do, its personal. I bet nobody would av heard of this case if both parties got wot dey came for.

I rest my case.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by drskyfly007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kabir5643:
Being gay na crime?
Yes a big crime!

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today / Kenyan Man's Car Tyres Stolen (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.