Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

“Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi (64720 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Skunk Consignments, Destroy Cannabis Farm In Edo / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Cannabis, Tramadol Top Drugs Seized By NDLEA In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by akilo1: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:
This government lacks initiative. We are talking about generating internal revenue, and they are destroying cannabis plantation. In this era of dwindling petrodollars, marijuana can become a primary forex earner. Rather than ban it, the government should seek a means to regulate it.
In these challenging times, weed is one of the few things that make people happy. We are not better than the US, Canada, or the Netherlands that control weed consumption. A plant that is useful in many industries including textile, energy, and medicine.

We are literally burning billions of dollars all in the name of forming sanctimonious in this fantastically corrupt country.
a smoker spotted..continue

1 Like

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by KlausMike(m): 1:04am On Sep 03, 2020
dem still never legalize am? thats why i love my country so much.. STRONG AND FREE!!!
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Sniper101(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2020
The day these fvckers(NDLEA) flagged me down at Bayelsa (on my way to Port Harcourt...from Ekpoma) and discovered a tie of weed in my glove box ...that day, I was actually glad that Nigeria is indeed a corrupt Nation grin
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Yankee101: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Kill him cos of 20k?
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Femioyondo532: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Invest and earn

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by NiCurious: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2020
Weed is legal in many countries. I see a valuable export crop.
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Zyrac: 1:58am On Sep 03, 2020
muller101:
You are a catalyst to armed robbers and kidnappers. Set the damn farm ablaze
Ancient mentality

1 Like

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
Weed wey most countries don dey legalise grin

Why can't the FG legalise weed, but makes it so expensive.
The one that is been sold for #100, can be sold for #200, then #100 belongs to the government while #100 belongs to the seller grin

While the selle go go blow the blunt at home cool
next thing d buyer/smoker go pull boxer use him dodorima waka enter street...

grin
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by hahn(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:
This government lacks initiative. We are talking about generating internal revenue, and they are destroying cannabis plantation. In this era of dwindling petrodollars, marijuana can become a primary forex earner. Rather than ban it, the government should seek a means to regulate it.
In these challenging times, weed is one of the few things that make people happy. We are not better than the US, Canada, or the Netherlands that control weed consumption. A plant that is useful in many industries including textile, energy, and medicine.

We are literally burning billions of dollars all in the name of forming sanctimonious in this fantastically corrupt country.

The keyword here is control. The Nigerian FG cannot control their brains how much more resources?
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by FancyTeekay: 3:41am On Sep 03, 2020
O wrong naw.
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by favour32(m): 3:45am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:

Some progressive climes have legalized it because they are more advanced in reasoning compared to a backward country like Nigeria.
Wether Nigeria likes it or not, magic weed has come to stay in other parts of the world that are intelligent to know the medicinal and recreational value of magic weed.
Is Nigeria more progressive than the Netherlands, USA and others that legalized it?
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:36am On Sep 03, 2020
Vikynas:
illegal how does he need a certificate to work on it?
What he's cultivating is not legal in this country

I expected you to know that.
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by ensamy(m): 5:11am On Sep 03, 2020
Stupid country. Cannabis that's now a good source of foreign exchange, Nigeria is destroying. You copied how western nation handled COVID 19 and you don't want to copy how they handle cannabis .
Ndi ara looters grin shocked sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Legalize It

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by mkoabiola: 5:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Which ministry supervises ndlea sef?

What happens to their recruitment since then?

Nothing works in this country sef.

Nawa ooo
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by ddeola: 5:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Awon Marlians like FFK. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Yakubu113: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2020
Nigeria should just legalize weed and even start exportation of weed to make foreign exchange from it a lot of countries in the world need weed for their health industries every weed farm we destroy is just like destroying money but the only idea our government have to generate revenue since oil prices is very low now is to tax the citizens for almost everything and increase fuel pump price every time when we have a lot to make money from our government don't think out side the box that is our major problem.
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by GeneralPula: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by mexbee1(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/take-my-life-instead-of-destroying-my-cannabis-farm-%25E2%2580%2595-suspect-begs-ndlea/amp/

Interesting make u a leave the guy na his just a ganja Farmer tryna make a living
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by ifexfree24: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2020
This plant and its effect should not be mentioned among believers. Repent and be saved from the claws of the devil.
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Jakumo(m): 6:34am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:

Bob Marley sang about the fool, who, in the abundance of water, remains thirsty. The cannabis industry is a multi billion dollar global enterprise already embraced in Africa by Uganda, Lesotho, Zambia, South Africa, and even Ghana, leaving Nigeria to continue groping about in the futile search for revenue, while sending law enforcement agents out to destroy crops that hold the key to economic salvation.

1 Like

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by sweetmusictv: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Emmzy201:

Boss abeg I need PC cry cry
Even if it's a used one, just anyone abeg
I wan learn programming

I have a PC for sale. I use for music studio. Its 8GB RAM memory and 486Gb size plus additional 300 GB space. It's old Xeon Dell. It never spoil. Use till eternity. Contact me 08136978505

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Xisnin(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Ginomel:

Sorry what are you saying?

You need to make your research on marijuana
I should be telling you this.

That leaves is a great forex that moves country economy.
It doesn't move anything but the pocket of growers.
By the time it becomes mostly legal in many countries.
Everywhere you can export to would already be self-sufficient or have more cost-effective partnership.
A country would have to be completely bankrupt and looking for any lifeline for marijuana export to become its primary source of forex.

There is nothing wrong with marijuana infact it's extremely medicinal , the only problem is that it's being abused in Nigeria.
This is another misconception about marijuana.
It isn't being abused in Nigeria unless you are referring to its legal status.
Nigerians aren't "abusing" it anymore than Americans or Canadians are.
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2020
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW BACKWARD YOU ARE IN NIGERIA UNTIL YOU STEP OUT OF IT AND LOOK AT IT FROM THE OUTSIDE

Nigeria was a mistake
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Xisnin(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2020
ethicallyright:

Sir, what export commodities do you think can generate more forex for the country?
Any produce which we have an advantage of growing and has a high foreign demand.
Not like marijuana that anyone can grow in their backyard and had already seen billions
of dollars in investment in the countries some people are hoping to export to.

Ideally, we should shy away from exporting commodities whenever possible and move towards finished goods.

1 Like

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by HundredWays(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2020
HundredWays:
Akor is a real niggarrr grin
We need real niggars like Akor in each of the 36 States..
Be brave like Akor
Still on my last joint listening to M.I ft AQ-Tones of the conversation cool
Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2020
chatinent:
Funny country. Some of those officers will pluck some and put in their pockets too.

Lol you don see Nigerians finish...... grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi by shilz(f): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Why would they destroy such a valuable farm?

u really think they will destroy it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.