Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism (78385 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by toye440: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Ok

In this very hard time
that the economy is biting hard on his members
After a private visit by the presido
G.o.s na miliki
Pastor enjoyment
Deacon palagu
Shepards,abeg make una speak out ooo
the sheeps are hunger,depress and dying
increment in VAT, VAS,electric tariff,fuel,dstv transport rice, food crime
any hope for common man
wake up nigeria
may God see us thru this year and years to come especially all the hardships this govt falls on us

How much be your contribution Ooo Judas
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by cgei: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Esielah:
Religion is a disease worst than cataract, it blinds not only the eyes but also the mind.

God, send people to hell? another satanic lie
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Alaga2222(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hope is not what I'm thinking...The same pastor who went to see the president two days ago don go buy helicopter just of recent..I guess this is what he went to discuss with the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Everything is wrong but only those having insight can decipher the riddle!

Jesus commissioned a global preaching and teaching program, as the founder of the group he told those desperate for material possessions that they're not part of the deal {Luke 18:25} but why? Must his followers suffer all because they want to enter his kingdom?
Well he explains "they have to sell whatever will make others envious of them so that they can live simple none materialistic lifestyle" Luke 18:18-23
The reason for this is Jesus wants everyone to participate in the work he is commissioning so all his followers must walk on foot to the doors of their neighbours, this will make both those who are wealthy and the paupers in their midst to do the work together as equals!
So Jesus laid the foundation for his work, but when you see religious title chiefs who aren't ready to follow the instructions from the founder of the GROUP, know that they're not working for him, but in reality they are working for his enemy!
In what way?
Well let's see how many of those following them will yield to Jesus command to go and PREACH @ the doorsteps of their neighbours when those leading them are going from town to town using jets and helicopters! Matthew 7:20 smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.

Pastors write books and make money from it, they get gifts too from members.

Pastors too give out gift but you want them to come out publicly on TV to announce.

Some churches gave out food stuffs during the Covid to members. They are not obliged to do this but they did it.

Not paying tithe and give to the poor is also a good act.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus commissioned a global preaching and teaching program, as the founder of the group he told those desperate for material possessions that they're not part of the deal {Luke 18:25} but why? Must his followers suffer all because they want to enter his kingdom?
Well he explains "they have to sell whatever will make others envious of them so that they can live simple none materialistic lifestyle" Luke 18:18-23
The reason for this is Jesus wants everyone to participate in the work he is commissioning so all his followers must walk on foot to the doors of their neighbours, this will make both those who are wealthy and the paupers in their midst to do the work together as equals!
So Jesus laid the foundation for his work, but when you see religious title chiefs who aren't ready to follow the instructions from the founder of the GROUP, know that they're not working for him, but in reality they are working for his enemy!
In what way?
Well let's see how many of those following them will yield to Jesus command to go and PREACH @ the doorsteps of their neighbours when those leading them are going from town to town using jets and helicopters! Matthew 7:20 smiley

Luke 18 verse 18: And a ruler asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

Luke 18 verse 22: When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.

Since we all want eternal life (pastors included), should we all sell our properties and follow Jesus?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by collinsVP: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:

Topic said Adeboye not RCCG. His property isn't automatically the property of the church. And the property of the church isn't automatically his.

Is RCCG a legal entity?
I'm curious!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by calabardick(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:
He got the same chopper as Bishop Oyedepo's Augusta Westland - this chopper can do a Lagos - Borno trip without refueling. Adeboye must have fallen in love with it during his last rural outreach where he used BDO's own to reach 23 villages on his Let's go a fishing campaign.

More importantly it can sit 15 people, and that is so important because for instance prior to procuring this mad ass chopper, BDO does his local travels in a Private jet. Cost would be quite high for him and his entourage.

But AW139 can do same local trips as Private Jet, far more flexible in landing anywhere and can take an entire entourage of 15 people at a fraction of the cost of PJs.

It cost a whooping 4.6 Billion (more than some PJs?) but very economical in the long run..

Hope other head of ministries would buy it too. It would really help them with local travel.

The only advantage this toy has over a private jet is the possibility of landing and taking off without a runway. In terms of operations cost, private jet is far cheaper. Helicopters burn more fuel than private jets, if you doubt me ask any pilot or embark on a research.

Operating an helicopter isn't cheaper.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by 777isaac: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Biafrannuke:
The type Jesus and his disciples used?
Baba you too much!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chrisakuneme:

Luke 18 verse 18: And a ruler asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

Luke 18 verse 22: When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.

Since we all want eternal life (pastors included), should we all sell our properties and follow Jesus?

NO!

Note that Jesus never repeated the same before any other individual for everlasting life! Luke 18:18
So Jesus wasn't asking him to sell all his belongings in a literal sense, rather it means the man love material possessions so much that he can't let go of his riches even if that is what the Christ demands of him!
Think of Zacchaeus, he was willing to give away so much in order to become one of Christ's followers {Luke 19:8} instantly Jesus said SALVATION has entered Zacchaeus's house that day! Luke 19:9
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by tiredoflife(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
When they buy luxury goods
To make people not talk they tag it for evangelism
Oga fly in peace and stop the lies
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
For your information am not a church person but as a traveller, I believe mutual respect for others.

The government don't take over someone establishment and appoint a manager on his behalf.

Let's Muslim be and let Christians, be.
You cannot appoint an Imam to run a church or a pastor to run a central mosque.

It does not happen anywhere.
The government should not reap where they never sow.

That line in between leave it.

Stop creating confusion

Nigeria have a government, government have power over every activities in the country..... nobody is above the law..... You can't continue in evil and expect the government to keep quiet.... Church is not for profit but for charity hence they were registered under CAC...... the most wicked thing a man can do is using God to lie..... The church money is the people not for the church owners, the owners of the money are Nigerians,.. that gave the government right to direct the affairs of his people.
CHURCH,is the people not the Building...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
King44:
Bleep you too fool, if they can afford it and as long as it serves the purpose for which it was bought, who are you to point fingers

You are not God fool, don't judge

Take a look at look at my previous post of you can, you would observe that this is the second time that I am taking sides. I don't normally do such.

Hell fire candidate back off.
So this is how children of god speak. gringrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
banhammy:
If I were to advised him. He could have used this money to empower the recently disengaged Batch A and B Npower Volunteers who are members of his church.
Those people are seriously hungry, alongside private school teachers.
Na na....he will not take such advise.......... The N-Power beneficiaries in his Church will rather take 10% or more of their income and give to him as their father in the Lord while they will go hungry and begin to abuse the FG, Buhari and the Minister of Humanitarian affairs for disengaging them,........
Religion is really the opium of the ......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
haiti007:

Bearer
No form I too know for hiere
Provide me with the Bible verse that says Jesus garment was expensive

They will be bringing their satanic doctrine to deceive their guelible members
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Jeholinkz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.
Hypocrite everywhere..can you compare the time of Jesus with our recent time
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

They will be bringing their satanic doctrine to deceive their guelible members

If you're not a Christian you can never know what is blasphemous in what the Bàbá said!

Jesus is the only begotten son of God, he is the one who commissioned the preaching and teaching program known as Christianity. Jesus never share money for the poor, he only fed people who came to listen to his sermon. So if Adeboye buys a private jet, helicopter or any other means of transportation that's no man's business in Christianity.
But where the old man committed a serious blunder is saying he wants to use the vessel for preaching God's word! embarassed

Jesus knew very well that both rich and poor individuals will become Christians, so to make it easy for them to work without setting class Jesus himself did the job on foot from door to door, house to house, village to village and town to town! by so doing Jesus and his followers could reach both the rich and poor in the society. Moreover with such arrangement nobody is left out both those preaching and those gaining from the infos are given fair chance!
This shows why Bàbá couldn't make real disciples because once he can't go from door to door, how would you expect some members of his so called church who are senators, Governors, reps and of course the VP to go and PREACH in their neighbourhood as Jesus commanded all his disciples?
That's why all those people are embezzling and looting the nation's treasury only for them to pay Bàbá their tithes after putting the people at a tight corner!
Bàbá should have said he wants to flex with his wealth not using helicopter for the work God's only begotten Son commissioned on foot! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by BlackTrice: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:

Topic said Adeboye not RCCG. His property isn't automatically the property of the church. And the property of the church isn't automatically his.

Another gullible and brainwashed member. SMH
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by King44(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ausrichie:

So this is how children of god speak. gringrin
kpelee child of ndhaboski
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Nigeria have a government, government have power over every activities in the country..... nobody is above the law..... You can't continue in evil and expect the government to keep quiet.... The church is not for profit but for charity hence they were registered under CAC...... the most wicked thing a man can do is using God to lie..... The church money is the people not for the church owners, the owners of the money are Nigerians,.. that gave the government the right to direct the affairs of his people.
CHURCH is the people, not the Building...
Nigerian government does not have power over everything pls.
Don't be too ignorant.

Stop speaking with emotional or sentiments. Speak like someone who have gone through life experiences.
Most of these churches run far better the the entire government.

And if you don't like the church stay away millions of people are beneficial of church activities today.

Many of these churches struggled so hard to establish just like a shop owners or various organisations without a penny from the government.
If any fraud occur in the church we have EFCC, police department, the court others to do their job.
Appearing to take over the private/people initiative is a stupid thing to do.

In the midst of one of the most corrupt government on earth. Fantastically corrupt.

You don't tell me how or where I send my money provided no case of fraud or robbery was identified.

If any of these churches go bankrupt will government bail them out?

The idea to weaken the church will not stand.

Like CAMA, same thing going on with RUGA, Water bill.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maximus69:

If you're not a Christian you can never know what is blasphemous in what the Bàbá said!

Jesus is the only begotten son of God, he is the one who commissioned the preaching and teaching program known as Christianity. Jesus never share money for the poor, he only fed people who came to listen to his sermon. So if Adeboye buys a private jet, helicopter or any other means of transportation that's no man's business in Christianity.
But where the old man committed a serious blunder is saying he wants to use the vessel for preaching God's word! embarassed

Jesus knew very well that both rich and poor individuals will become Christians, so to make it easy for them to work without setting class Jesus himself did the job on foot from house to house, village to village and town to town! by so doing Jesus and his followers could reach both the rich and poor in the society. Moreover with such arrangement nobody is left out both those preaching and those reaching the infos are given fair chance!
This shows why Bàbá couldn't make real disciples because once he can't go from door to door, how would you expect some members of his so called church who are senators, Governors, reps and of course the VP to go and PREACH in their neighbourhood as Jesus commanded all his disciples?
That's why all those people are embezzling and looting the nation's treasury only for them to pay Bàbá their tithes after putting the people at a tight corner!
Bàbá should have said he wants to flex with his wealth not using helicopter for the work God's only begotten Son commissioned on foot! smiley

Yes blasphemy...... also using the name of God to to deceive people.......
Preaching/evangelism is what they all claim yet there are so many crime/evil in the society even in the Churches.....like their own evangelism is different from Jesus's evangelism.....the Nigerian own model evangelism is the evangelism of the rich......Evangelism also mean supporting the less previleged but our Nigerian method of evangelism is winning members not souls, how our Churches are fill with people (competition for members) etc.......

Flexing/living in luxuries while his members are hungry is not Godly.......
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
Nigerian government does not have power over everything pls.
Don't be too ignorant.

Stop speaking with emotional or sentiments. Speak like someone who have gone through life experiences.
Most of these churches run far better the the entire government.

And if you don't like the church stay away millions of people are beneficial of church activities today.

Many of these churches struggled so hard to establish just like a shop owners or various organisations without a penny from the government.
If any fraud occur in the church we have EFCC, police department, the court others to do their job.
Appearing to take over the private/people initiative is a stupid thing to do.

In the midst of one of the most corrupt government on earth. Fantastically corrupt.

You don't tell me how or where I send my money provided no case of fraud or robbery was identified.

If any of these churches go bankrupt will government bail them out?

The idea to weaken the church will not stand.

Like CAMA, same thing going on with RUGA, Water bill.

You claim to know yet you are so ignorant. CHURCH IS NOT ONE MAN'S BUSINESS That you opened a church does not mean you own the church funds otherwise you are a thief/scammer
Stop being ignorant.....

How can you compare a church with private business?..did you collect donations to run your private business?

If you claim most of the churches run better than the government, can you compare a private business with public business as it is in Nigeria?
Even though you ask the leadership of the church to govern Nigeria do you think they can do better?
Don't forget Nigeria is this bad because of the curruption in most of these churches.... hiding under the church to commit evils, even steal from the government to fund their churches etc

If you know what church is you won't be typing rubbish...... people are getting bless ko.... yet Nigeria is highest in poverty.... I guise you don't know the meaning of blessing.........

You register as NGO and you are using it for profit and you think government do not have right? Keep deceiving yourself....
Ruga ko........
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by luqhas100(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Then tomorrow u go tell buhari say hunger de abi e go vex for mind baba go say as i de increase price dis pastors de still blow ooo oya make pastors begin pay tight to government �������
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Yes blasphemy...... also using the name of God to to deceive people.......
Preaching/evangelism is what they all claim yet there are so many crime/evil in the society even in the Churches.....like their own evangelism is different from Jesus's evangelism.....the Nigerian own model evangelism is the evangelism of the rich......Evangelism also mean supporting the less previleged but our Nigerian method of evangelism is winning members not souls, how our Churches are fill with people (competition for members) etc.......

Flexing/living in luxuries while his members are hungry is not Godly.......

Gullibility will not end until God wipe them out like the days of Noah!
But what matters to true Christians is the lies that he is using something he purposely acquire to make a showoff {2Corinthian 11:12-15} then blasphemously making unbelievers to insult God's word! undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by favor914: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alaga2222:
Hope is not what I'm thinking...The same pastor who went to see the president two days ago don go buy helicopter just of recent..I guess this is what he went to discuss with the president
Very funny, inside this recession some people are still buying new toys? Jehovah is wonderful, I no hear praises for President Buhari?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by favor914: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Then tomorrow u go tell buhari say hunger de abi e go vex for mind baba go say as i de increase price dis pastors de still blow ooo oya make pastors begin pay tight to government �������
Exactly under this recession people still dey remove chopper, Roman Abramovich style?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maximus69:

In what way?
So Jesus wants us to trek down to Saudi Arabia to preach the gospel also. You can hide behind any identity but not forever.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by mentored: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
barojana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2168584149952111&id=444807728996437

Yeah

Winners and Redeem have up to 40,000 staff strength

How does FIRS recruit again?

If you quote me eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh

I will run o ja reeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

You claim to know yet you are so ignorant. CHURCH IS NOT ONE MAN'S BUSINESS That you opened a church does not mean you own the church funds otherwise you are a thief/scammer
Stop being ignorant.....

How can you compare a church with private business?..did you collect donations to run your private business?

If you claim most of the churches run better than the government, can you compare a private business with public business as it is in Nigeria?
Even though you ask the leadership of the church to govern Nigeria do you think they can do better?
Don't forget Nigeria is this bad because of the curruption in most of these churches.... hiding under the church to commit evils, even steal from the government to fund their churches etc

If you know what church is you won't be typing rubbish...... people are getting bless ko.... yet Nigeria is highest in poverty.... I guise you don't know the meaning of blessing.........

You register as NGO and you are using it for profit and you think government do not have right? Keep deceiving yourself....
Ruga ko........

Do you take cocaine?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Gullibility will not end until God wipe them out like the days of Noah!
But what matters to true Christians is the lies that he is using something he purposely acquire to make a showoff {2Corinthian 11:12-15} then blasphemously making unbelievers to insult God's word! undecided
A lot people are guilible to these conmen due to poverty and hunger, the reason they are being scammed......
Imagine a charlatan telling his members that God says they should pay a thousand naira seed according to the number of years they've lived on earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..and you see them truping out.........,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by chatinent: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Some people revrene this man unnecessarily.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Do you take cocaine?
You need deliverance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.