Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now (5827 Views)

All Humans Share This One Distinct Mental Flaw. / How True Is This Information? It Is In Circulation Now / It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Just few hours ago I have discovered like 2 fake Facebook account and WhatsApp contact who are claiming to be investor's...most people are falling victim into the hands of these scammers in a way of getting more money...this is pure greed... Promising you to invest 20k to get 40k within 2 hours time....when I chatted with them and I discovered this are pure scammers...you won't believe what I told them that make them to block me....just 1 thing I said.
I'm passing on the information here so as you can share it with your friends this could help innocent citizens who are about to fall victim to these scammers here......pls make sure you share this post..this will help to save a life...
https://www.facebook.com/100049965833835/posts/166594821682711/?app=fbl

1 Share

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Kessnorman: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
They even hacked my friends account and surprisingly I got the same message.

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by JimmyDarmody: 4:55am On Sep 03, 2020
It's an old tactic. They scammed me 3 years ago in a whatsapp group like this. They full telegram. Them de Instagram. Them de Facebook. Na only Twitter I never jam them.

The latest one they've been trying with me is the one they will call you and say they mistakenly sent airtime to your line and you should kindly refund it. When you do they will say their father wants to thank and pray for you. Na so so incantation the baba go de do for phone until you start de bleed to death. Make everybody de careful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Chukwuka912: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
It's an old tactic. They scammed me 3 years ago in a whatsapp group like this. They full telegram. Them de Instagram. Them de Facebook. Na only Twitter I never jam them.

The latest one they've been trying with me is the one they will call you and say they mistakenly sent airtime to your line and you should kindly refund it. When you do they will say their father wants to thank and pray for you. Na so so incantation the baba go de do for phone until you start de bleed to death. Make everybody de careful.
I heard about that is it for real
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Chukwuka912: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2020
This is a shameless celebrity allowed himself to be used by scammers for small money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by femi4: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Its meant for the greed
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by JimmyDarmody: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Chukwuka912:

Well in my case they called first time and I said it's wrong number the guy said no it's not. He asked me to refund the airtime and I have heard about them already so I tried to load it but the card has already been used lol. So I refused to pick when he called back.

The last time when they called I said wrong number again not knowing it was them. He said it's not wrong and explained. So I heard someone talking to him in the background and then he said okay and cut the call. I guess he was telling him they haven't sent the airtime. He didn't call back.

2 Likes

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Simply ignore.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Lol. You guys won't believe my friend was scammed too...after posting this.few hours ago.
She now chatted me up that she was also scammed...most annoying part is...this was someone I have been trying to help.
I invited her to my group which we teach people how to create an Android app for free and put it on play store so as she can earn from it...I asked ha to contribute whatever she had.. because our Target was to contribute any small amount of cash so as we can open a Google play console account to upload our app to play store for us to earn from our app we created..she said that she will try and contribute..
This is someone I know very well as a very good friend....she never cheated me up for 2 weeks...
Just yesterday she sent me a message telling she was scammed of 11,500.
She threw the money to those scammers......
So annoying..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Chukwuka912:

Na dem.
Members, kindly beware of this fraudulent souls please.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Can the moderators help more members to read and be aware of this frauds please.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Please you guys should make share you share this information to your friend's so as they might not fall victim......
The company might be real but scammers now uses it to scam innocent people who do not have much knowledge about the internet...
The skills they used is to create a sign up form with Google docs...we all know what Google docs is.....they used it to confuse those who are not computer literate to believe that it's a website...
But we know it ain't a web site .....
See photos below for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by fattprince(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Please can I reach you for this app creation tutorials?

2 Likes

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by davillian(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2020
So people still fall for this binamo investment scam.....
I don't know how it feels to be scammed
Never been scammed
I'm always ahead of these mofos

4 Likes

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Dube07: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2020
I've heard about the "recharge card own" before....
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by deltateam: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2020
celebritiescrew:
Lol. You guys won't believe my friend was scammed too...after posting this.few hours ago.
She now chatted me up that she was also scammed...most annoying part is...this was someone I have been trying to help.
I invited her to my group which we teach people how to create an Android app for free and put it on play store so as she can earn from it...I asked ha to contribute whatever she had.. because our Target was to contribute any small amount of cash so as we can open a Google play console account to upload our app to play store for us to earn from our app we created..she said that she will try and contribute..
This is someone I know very well as a very good friend....she never cheated me up for 2 weeks...
So annoying..

You still feel what she did was okay?

She doesn't trust you with her money.

1 Like

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Heavance(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2020
JimmyDarmody:

Na better swear I carry give the guy

1 Like

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2020
For those who want to learn how to create Android apps like game, music player, pictures games, browsers. Etc and upload your app to play store... Should chat me up on WhatsApp or send me a message on Facebook to join our group and learn how to create Android app without you knowing about coding..we will teach you how to start earning with your app...my advice is that we shouldn't Rush in getting fast money.... And also if you will want to invest, I will show you the real and legit company to invest with..5k will give you 9k in 14days of investment....it's not like this one scammers used to scam people telling you, when u invest 20k you get 40k within 2hours. They ain't no such company all scam..
Here are the photos of an Android game I created. It's called logo photo challenge.. created with photos in your gallery..I will take you on a step by step process with some videos to guide you.....once you're my student your app will be uploaded to my play store account just for free...

Just with a fee of 3k all this freebies will be granted to you.... people pay 100k to be taught this method...but I'm just doing it for as low as 3k..

Interested person should chat me up on Facebook... follow the link and chat me up now if you want to join admob group https://www.facebook.com/100049965833835/posts/166602801681913/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Mywd: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2020
celebritiescrew:
For those who want to learn how to create Android apps like game, music player, pictures games, browsers. Etc and upload your app to play store... Should chat me up on WhatsApp or send me a message on Facebook to join our group and learn how to create Android app without you knowing about coding..we will teach you how to start earning with your app...my advice is that we shouldn't Rush in getting fast money.... And also if you will want to invest, I will show you the real and legit company to invest with..5k will give you 9k in 14days of investment....it's not like this one scammers used to scam people telling you, when u invest 20k you get 40k within 2hours. They ain't no such company all scam..
Here are the photos of an Android game I created. It's called logo photo challenge.. created with photos in your gallery..I will take you on a step by step process with some videos to guide you.....once you're my student your app will be uploaded to my play store account just for free...

Just with a fee of 3k all this freebies will be granted to you.... people pay 100k to be taught this method...but I'm just doing it for as low as 3k..

Interested person should chat me up on Facebook... follow the link and chat me up now if you want to join admob group https://www.facebook.com/100049965833835/posts/166602801681913/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by fuwaski(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2020
JimmyDarmody:

Same thing happened to me but I no bleed for ear o. I simply told d baba that they are all crazy. Thank God say i no dey understand Yoruba. I managed to pause him by saying that Ogun will strike all of dem dead. Cut my call. Mtchwww
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by seanwilliam(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2020
JimmyDarmody:

lol... shey u , u don see person wey bleed to death through phone calls... abi na dem say dem say lol...

Anyway , make una dey careful.. anyone fit fall for scam but if u fall for investment scam na greediness kill u.

2 Likes

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol... shey u , u don see person wey bleed to death through phone calls... abi na dem say dem say lol...

Anyway , make una dey careful.. anyone fit fall for scam but if u fall for investment scam na greediness kill u.

Pure wickedness all over the world.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by IfeanyiTheMan: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Who can explain this phone call own abeg? They've called me twice. First time, after I sent back their Airtime, the baba bless me for some minutes and that was it but as they call second time with the same strategy, that's where it became weird. I quickly switched off the phone.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2020
IfeanyiTheMan:
Who can explain this phone call own abeg? They've called me twice. First time, after I sent back their Airtime, the baba bless me for some minutes and that was it but as they call second time with the same strategy, that's where it became weird. I quickly switched off the phone.

You shouldn't have allow the baba to say any word to you..they have collected your destiny guy...go meet a strong man of God to pray for you..do that fast.

1 Like

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by IfeanyiTheMan: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2020
celebritiescrew:

You shouldn't have allow the baba to say any word to you..they have collected your destiny guy...go meet a strong man of God to pray for you..do that fast.
Lol
Guy, no do o
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by milky3(f): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
this ain't new again, for every FB grp you will surely come across this non sense investor with make believe money making background
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Auxigen(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2020
celebritiescrew:
So annoying..

Making money through Apps..
Hmmm
Is this Google Admob?
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Auxigen:

Making money through Apps..
Hmmm
Is this Google Admob?
Yeah...but your app will be live on play store..
Not self clicking
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Obzerfapex(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
JimmyDarmody:

Dem Dey twitter bro especially Binomo

1 Like

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Obzerfapex(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
celebritiescrew:
Please you guys should make share you share this information to your friend's so as they might not fall victim......
The company might be real but scammers now uses it to scam innocent people who do not have much knowledge about the internet...
The skills they used is to create a sign up form with Google docs...we all know what Google docs is.....they used it to confuse those who are not computer literate to believe that it's a website...
But we know it ain't a web site .....
See photos below for confirmation.
what is google docs
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by paulolee(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
ignorant and greedy people fall for such scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

*inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi / The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World / SEE Map,could This Be Why Boko Haram Started And Spread Like Fire In The North,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.