Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? (3725 Views)

How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House / Answer - How Did Kwara State Become Northern State / How Did Kwara State Become Northern State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? by Ologogoro: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
2lola:

seems you are conversant with the Governor and his relationship between KWHA.
I want to ask you are you aware of the action of KWHA in swearing in a member of the PDP who has been declared winner by Appeal court since Nov. 2019 and the continuous accommodation of the sacked APC as a Hon. member.

I was among the critics of Saraki but A.A is following the same trait. Refusing to swear in a Honorable member outside APC shows a lot of things are being covered in the government

I am aware of it. There is separation of power and so the swearing in is a matter of the state legislature. Why involving the governor?
Re: Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? by midolian(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anago55:
. you people foisted baba go slow on us. I hope you are enjoying the goodies of this administration?
Surely enjoying the ride. We are close to the destination grin
Re: Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? by Prokaryote: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
This one na duplex?...ogbeni the house no pass wetin I'm suppose build even with his salary. Though we know they steal money and become incompetent after winning election, that building doesn't look special.. Go check Dino's house and enter politics OP
Re: Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? by 2lola: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ologogoro:

I am aware of it. There is separation of power and so the swearing in is a matter of the state legislature. Why involving the governor?

Continuous silent( if he is not involve) will taint his government.
Given the closeness between AA and KWHA I don't think he is not aware.
An issue that has been carried by almost all National newspaper is not something the Governor can claim ignorance of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates / Breaking: After Army Raid At Oshodi..mile 2, Iyana Ipaja, Orile Busted / Igbos Have The Best Road Network In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.