Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,492 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband (49892 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by FirefliesSun(f): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am so mad right now. I am so confused.
Today around 5:30, I had to visit my friend to pluck hibiscus flowers.

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by braine(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mind your business.

574 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by FirefliesSun(f): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
braine:
Mind your business.
we have known each other for over 15 years.

56 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
FirefliesSun:

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

You get mind.

You want to tell your friend that her MOTHER and HUSBAND are sleeping together.

You chop liver.

If you are so bothered, pray that God should expose them to your friend.

655 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by culf: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2020
serious matter. the guy fall my hand sha. I hope is not what the op is suspecting

9 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by braine(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2020
FirefliesSun:

Isnt it possible you were wrong and things weren't as they seemed?

496 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Bahamas95(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Leave them alone, some things are better left unsaid.......Oneday breeze go blow and fowl nyasssh go open.

Make e nor be as if na you cause trouble between mother and her daughter. We got to use wisdom for this life to avoid unnecessary problem.

252 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Righteousness89(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Don't Allow the Devil use you.

Like someone said up there, If you Really love your Friend, You Pray that if anything of such going on should be Exposed...

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ShitStain(m): 1:51am On Sep 03, 2020
So wetin you want make we do now?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Sage161(m): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Do yourself a favour, don't venture into things that doesn't concern you. You would avert a lifetime of sorrows

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by mutter(f): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2020
People are evil!
Since you can't prove it keep mute.
Or you can send a video about something similar which might jght get her thinking.
Don't be direct. You can't make such an allegation without enough proof or reason to suspect.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by chii8(f): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Casually form a story about a man who was having an affair with the mother in law behind the wife's back, spice up the story portraying it's consequences to your friend and ask your friend how she feels about your story and from there, ask her if she can trust her husband with her mother.

2020 post making waves at the tale end of 2021..... and some people are busy quoting me..... bikonu, I'm not the cause of anyone's misfortune.. today is thanksgivings day.I didn't force my 2020 opinion on anyone.....so all man should just free me abeg

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Samcent: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Op, you only saw making eyes/wink and pouting and you are now READY TO SWEAR that there's a fling...hmmm.

My dear be careful oh. Things are not always as they appear.

279 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Egungun be careful, it could mean different things. I would have said discuss your concerns with the husband of you guys are friends but you are not sure so let it slide.

15 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by crackhaus: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
FirefliesSun:

Why exactly are you so bothered by your suspicions?
And yes, what you have are suspicions, nothing else...

If you really feel the need to expose what you suspect, then at least get some proof and be 100% sure before throwing such serious accusations around.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
She will surely find out herself. It can't be hidden forever.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by DukeNija(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Things dey happen for this life sha

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Musty112: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Verily, part of perfection in Islam is for a person to leave what does not concern him.”

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by merieam16(f): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fake story

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by frozen70(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
FirefliesSun:

When we humans learn to mind our business, we will have less to worry about

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by culf: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
the eye making/wink could be gossiping things ooo...you sure say they never discuss your matter for back??

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by SavageResponse(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
FirefliesSun:

Can you say for certain that they were not discussing or gossiping about something else?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Baueress: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Mind ya biz.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Youngpo413: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sage161:
Do yourself a favour, don't venture into things that doesn't concern you. You would avert a lifetime of sorrows
Lalasticlala.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by MufasaLion: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mind your goddamn business!!! Wether they have party is none of your business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

What exactly do you want to tell your friend??
You didn't catch them having sex...
You didn't catch them kissing...
You didn't catch them holding each other inappropriately...
You only saw the woman wink and pout at the man and you assume that something is going on between them??
A wink and a pout in your dictionary equates a fling??

Hmm...
Madam mind your business o...
If you must talk, make sure you have CONCRETE EVIDENCE if not this your 15year friendship will come crashing down like a park of cards...

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by greenie77: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

You have to still mind your business.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by bigdammyj: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Not wrong
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Most things are better left unsaid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by chloride6: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sharrap...

Pluck your flowers and go, homewrecker..

You didn't see squat. You just want FP on nairaland.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Pinkyposh(f): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please mind your business and stay out of trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Jidemoo: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Smh.. things dey happen inside dx world oh

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.