Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids (562 Views)

Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids / Update On Yahoo Boy Who Tried To Kill His Mother For Money Ritual / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by LegendsCoded(m): 2:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Nairalanders i hail thee.

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 03, 2020
"you tried google searches"
As in you need google to search for police?
Na under the sea you dey stay?

Meanwhile.... Minding your business is a full time job
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by LegendsCoded(m): 2:38am On Sep 03, 2020
We have a policeman in the same compound.

I was searching for "human rights ******"
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by LegendsCoded(m): 2:39am On Sep 03, 2020
It has gotten out of hand even his brothers supports him, nobody speaks for this poor lady and her kids, he's still beating them as i type.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:
@dominique @lalasticlala @oam4j @mynd44 @seun

Please help
Go and wake the police man. The 2 of you can go and rescue the woman. Don't fear any threat from the man because you have evidence of domestic violence you can use against him if need be but the worst Crim is to do nothing.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:39am On Sep 03, 2020
These are the people that decided in a partnership agreement to disinvite Jesus from their marriage.

I still wonder inspite of all these beatings and toxic environment how did they manage to procreate 1,2,3,4,5 children? It is baffling
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by Freestainworld(m): 3:43am On Sep 03, 2020
try to video tape what he does to his wife and children as an evidence, but do it secretly as it may cause a fracas between you and the beast in a man's form, dm me when you get that, thank me later.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by urchcoded(m): 3:43am On Sep 03, 2020
MejiLoyon:
"you tried google searches"
As in you need google to search for police?
Na under the sea you dey stay?

Meanwhile.... Minding your business is a full time job
You think someone should mind his business when a man is constantly abusing his wives and kids even beating them by this time of the night? We need less of people like you.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by urchcoded(m): 3:46am On Sep 03, 2020
[s][quote author=VeeVeeMyLuv post=93514688]These are the people that decided in a partnership agreement to disinvite Jesus from their marriage.

I still wonder inspite of all these beatings and toxic environment how did they manage to procreate 1,2,3,4,5 children? It is baffling[/quote [/s] so you mean Muslims, atheists never have a good marriage?
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
You think someone should mind his business when a man is constantly abusing his wives and kids even beating them by this time of the night? We need less of people like you.
Less people like me I agree. Leaders and thinkers are uncommon.

But for the sake of your loved ones I'll explain. Just this once. If the woman is going through hell why not go report her husband?
Do you know what's actually going on in the house?
Do you know the origin?
A policeman stays in the house don't you think he should have done something?
Do you know how many kids people who report have made orphans? Do you know how many families have been destroyed by nosy neighbors? Something that could be settled overblown to a point of no return?
Lastly, which I know the chances are really slim down you know about sadomasochism?
Some couples can't make love if they don't fight and beat themselves. E full Yankee. The lady is the only one that can report. When she is not on house arrest.

With these few points of mine I hope you can kindly go fvck yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:22am On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
[s]
Lol grin
But on a more serious note, the man should be properly investigated.

I think the man is mentally sick.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by urchcoded(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Less people like me I agree. Leaders and thinkers are uncommon.

But for the sake of your loved ones I'll explain. Just this once. If the woman is going through hell why not go report her husband?
Do you know what's actually going on in the house?
Do you know the origin?
A policeman stays in the house don't you think he should have done something?
Do you know how many kids people who report have made orphans? Do you know how many families have been destroyed by nosy neighbors? Something that could be settled overblown to a point of no return?
Lastly, which I know the chances are really slim down you know about sadomasochism?
Some couples can't make love if they don't fight and beat themselves. E full Yankee. The lady is the only one that can report. When she is not on house arrest.

With these few points of mine I hope you can kindly go fvck yourself.
with these foolish points. Oh sorry no point actually.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by AllMan4Himself(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2020
Well, she has an option to move out. She probably doesn't want to leave.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Kill His Wife And Kids by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
AllMan4Himself:
Well, she has an option to move out. She probably doesn't want to leave.
Move out to where? Many of those ladies have nowhere to go to. A lady once told me she had to endure her husband's maltreatment because she has no where else to go. I had to pay for her accommodation before she could leave. They were not even married, he was just his benefactor and he turned her to a sex slave and a punching bag.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suspected Nigerian Notorious Human Trafficker Arrested In Turkey / Photos And Videos From Warri ENDSARS Protest / ENDSARS Protesters Pursued Soun Of Ogbomoso Out Of His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.