Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines (1796 Views)

Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) / Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) / This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines by Mamaking: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Got a tree or two you want to cut down?
But not sure exactly how to do it?

Well, before you fire that chainsaw up, it’s good to know what you’re doing.

In this video, we’ll show you video clips of everything you need to know about how to cut down a tree with a chainsaw. This process is also referred to as “felling” a tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M07zCjv0fUA
Re: Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines by VictorButler: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wow, this is amazing! I wouldn't be able to do this kind of work.
Re: Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines by Williman1989: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yeah, I agree with you. This is a dangerous job and they risk their lives. I don't understand why people agree to do such a dangerous job when they can find something more suitable. And I'm sure it's not a high-paying job and they don't get a fortune for it, despite the risk to their lives. Even if I was offered good money for it, I would never accept it, because I love my life and appreciate it. That's why I feel great in my workshop, where I make wooden items for home decor. By the way, my old miter saw broke and I need to replace it with a new one. So I found a buying guide with the best miter saw reviews, please tell me which one would you buy and why? Honestly, I can't decide which one is the best.
Re: Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines by JacobMorrison: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Williman1989:
Yeah, I agree with you. This is a dangerous job and they risk their lives. I don't understand why people agree to do such a dangerous job when they can find something more suitable. And I'm sure it's not a high-paying job and they don't get a fortune for it, despite the risk to their lives. Even if I was offered good money for it, I would never accept it, because I love my life and appreciate it. That's why I feel great in my workshop, where I make wooden items for home decor. By the way, my old miter saw broke and I need to replace it with a new one. So I found a buying guide with the best miter saw reviews, please tell me which one would you buy and why? Honestly, I can't decide which one is the best.

Great source about tools, I think it will help me in the future, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Building My Laptop Battery Power Bank / Inability To Receive Phone Number Verification Code/otp On MTN Line / 8 Best Android Applications For University And High School And College Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.