Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

A Depressed Nigerian Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Depressed Nigerian Student (296 Views)

Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Nigerian Student Commits Suicide After School’s Frustration In Ukraine (photo) / Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Depressed Nigerian Student by uksonmike(m): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Hey NL, I'm a student! It's been how many months now away from school! Covid brought everything to a halt and gradually things have been opening up.. Almost everything are up and running except Schools!
Not like I'm jobless at home...I'm not. But I'm tired of this long covid holiday!

I wish the Minister of Education can really give me a satisfying answer to my question "why markets, having a large influx of people, are open without safety measures and school can't?"
Like why na?
On this same struggles to reopen schools ASUU on the other hands says its suicidal to reopen schools.. "very thoughtful of them"
Why is it so hard for our Country to identify the importance of Education? I'm pained!

I don't know how to write my whole heart out.. But this country makes me depressed everyday!
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by ipobarethieves: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2020
sad
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by shawnfamous(m): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2020
You are gearing for resumption

Is it that u are a serious student or u just want to fornicate?

2 Likes

Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by ggirl4real: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2020
OP, I think you should make the most use of this time is you have the resources.

Go and learn skills you've been desiring to learn.

If you're making money already, continue making your money.

We're in a messed up country.
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2020
uksonmike:
Hey NL, I'm a student! It's been how many months now away from school! Covid brought everything to a halt and gradually things have been opening up.. Almost everything are up and running except Schools!
Not like I'm jobless at home...I'm not. But I'm tired of this long covid holiday!

I wish the Minister of Education can really give me a satisfying answer to my question "why markets, having a large influx of people, are open without safety measures and school can't?"
Like why na?
On this same struggles to reopen schools ASUU on the other hands says its suicidal to reopen schools.. "very thoughtful of them"
Why is it so hard for our Country to identify the importance of Education? I'm pained!

I don't know how to write my whole heart out.. But this country makes me depressed everyday!

Is buhari educated?

Did he go to school?

Are you more learned than MC oluomo or is it that both doesn't know the importance of education.

Simply tell us, you are tired of staying at home and wants to use the only avenue for you which is school to Ben Johnson yourself
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by helinues: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Get yourself productive and you won't even mind the school closure
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by helinues: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Is buhari educated?

Did he go to school?

Are you more learned than MC oluomo or is it that both doesn't know the importance of education.

Simply tell us, you are tired of staying at home and wants to use the only avenue for you which is school to Ben Johnson yourself

Na Buhari also closed schools in USA?
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by uksonmike(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
shawnfamous:
You are gearing for resumption

Is it that u are a serious student or u just want to fornicate?

I left out the part that I'm done with school... But I'm still a student because I wasn't done with my clearance.. So basically i need school to resume so I can finish up and move my life!
I need 33k from FG.. I'm tired of fornicating.. I need money
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by uksonmike(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
ggirl4real:
OP, I think you should make the most use of this time is you have the resources.

Go and learn skills you've been desiring to learn.

If you're making money already, continue making your money.

We're in a messed up country.

Yeah true.. I'm into Photography already! Thanks though!
I'll keep working on myself to be better with this time anyway!
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by uksonmike(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Is buhari educated?

Did he go to school?

What are you even saying?
How does what I'm saying relate with all this people please?
Re: A Depressed Nigerian Student by uksonmike(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
helinues:
Get yourself productive and you won't even mind the school closure

I am productive but still I'm bothered! I want to keep my life moving!

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19 Or COVID 419: It's Milkers And Governor Yahaya Bello / Edo 2020: Obaseki Fires Back At Tinubu For Asking Edo Voters To Reject Him / Lagos Quiz - Do You Know Lagos? Prove It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.