Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity (3393 Views)

How To Make N200,000 Monthly Vending Airtime, Cable Tv And Electricity Services / Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS / Nigerians Paid Less For Cooking Gas In January – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity by Jimiyke(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2020
I CAN TURN YOUR WASTE AND TOILET TO CLEAN COOKING GAS

JUST ASK ME HOW

Why do you still spend money to evacuate your fascal waste, whiles your faecal waste can rather save you money. Are you still buying gas for cooking? Are you still packing your faecal waste?
Are you still wasting your land just because of your soak away?
If your answer is yes, then worry no more. Because your waste is not waste until you waste it, don't be confuse.

The good news is that there is a new technology that can turn your waste to clean cooking gas, I mean clean cooking gas at the comfort of your home, that food waste you throw away everyday and the faecal waste you pay money to evacuate. This can give you clean cooking gas and you will save money from parking of your waste everyday. You can have a soakaway which is smaller, odorless, cheap and will never get full. It will save you money from buying cooking gas.

Just try our new bio-digester toilet gas technology and bio-digester tank. A treatment plant that gives you more than you can think of

This is the best sewage system for estates, schools, poultry, churches, eatries,mall,event halls,hotels, hostels E.t.c. if you are a civil engineer, estates developer or property owner contact us @

O'TOWN WASTES AND ENERGY SOLUTIONS (OWES).
Owerri, Imo state
Management
0 7 0 6 6 9 7 8 7 8 0

Re: Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity by Vyzz: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Electricity too
Re: Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity by psucc(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Imagine using the heat/smell from poo to cook. What amazing food. Dem never do so, the world is crumbling because of COVID-19, how much more when the "poo gas" come join.

Electricity would be the best alternative.
Re: Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity by PlayerMeji: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Have you tried to run this on a gas powered generator?

It's another form of business concept.. Most houses nowadays are equipped with generators so I will advise that you check out how to convert petroleum-powered generators to gas-powered generators then connect the gas outlets from the biogas to gas engine.

For your information, it's not too expensive to change from petroleum to gas, it's a little above 5000 Naira.

Jimiyke:
I CAN TURN YOUR WASTE AND TOILET TO CLEAN COOKING GAS

JUST ASK ME HOW

Why do you still spend money to evacuate your fascal waste, whiles your faecal waste can rather save you money. Are you still buying gas for cooking? Are you still packing your faecal waste?
Are you still wasting your land just because of your soak away?
If your answer is yes, then worry no more. Because your waste is not waste until you waste it, don't be confuse.

The good news is that there is a new technology that can turn your waste to clean cooking gas, I mean clean cooking gas at the comfort of your home, that food waste you throw away everyday and the faecal waste you pay money to evacuate. This can give you clean cooking gas and you will save money from parking of your waste everyday. You can have a soakaway which is smaller, odorless, cheap and will never get full. It will save you money from buying cooking gas.

Just try our new bio-digester toilet gas technology and bio-digester tank. A treatment plant that gives you more than you can think of

This is the best sewage system for estates, schools, poultry, churches, eatries,mall,event halls,hotels, hostels E.t.c. if you are a civil engineer, estates developer or property owner contact us @

O'TOWN WASTES AND ENERGY SOLUTIONS (OWES).
Owerri, Imo state
Management
0 7 0 6 6 9 7 8 7 8 0
Re: Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity by IRIENBOY(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Nice one
Re: Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity by fastlane84: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2020
poo gas ... nice one op
Re: Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity by psucc(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Have you tried to run this on a gas powered generator?

It's another form of business concept.. Most houses nowadays are equipped with generators so I will advise that you check out how to convert petroleum-powered generators to gas-powered generators then connect the gas outlets from the biogas to gas engine.

For your information, it's not too expensive to change from petroleum to gas, it's a little above 5000 Naira.

Abeg. My business is solely dependent on power and the PHCN is not here to help

I have read about turning the petrol engine to gas. I have some posers for it:
How effective will the now gas engine perform in terms of power rating?

2. How economical is the gas consumption seeing that gas is costlier than petrol?(here we buy at N400/kg)

3. Can it be reversed back in case the gas becomes a problem?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1 Million Into / Need A Loan To Start Up A Business / The Gambler By Kenny Rogers - What Can You Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.